TV / Radio AKB48 Team 8 no KANTO Hakusho Bacchikoui! (2017/10/08 - 2022/12/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    This article (interview with PD?) was followed by another which focused on the Bacchikoui MCs and plans for the show: https://thetv.jp/news/detail/161730/

I had too much coffee and had some free time...(TBH I was more motivated its Nanase-centric tone :fear:)

Very coarse translation (very much paraphrased) of the article
    Apologies and corrections welcomed :worthy:

-----------------------

The headline of this one was very Nanase-flattering: 吉川七瀬がMCで良かった! 鈴木拓と語り合った夜…<Dが語る「バッチこーい!」後編>
    - Yoshikawa Nanase MC de yokata! (essentially Nanase is good at MC)
    - Also includes an interview with Suzuki Taku, the show's co-MC

He went on to say:

- Commenting on the Nanase MC

• That he was nervous with her as the MC pick initially. Even referred to her as “AHO”な子 (aho/baka-looking kid) <-- I blame Nanase's eyes lolz
    • Even in difficult situations, he is thankful for the support of everyone to comment
    • Thankful to Nanase particularly. She manages the flow and when comments are absent, she can fit in anywhere
    • When they had Osumi Mari (Chiba TV announcer) on the show, Nanase reverted to being a player and as expected, she's good at that too. But she is best fitted as MC
    • Nanase during her Team B shonichi announced that she won't do a baka-character for the team B stage. But he disagrees and that it will come out of her but people will like it
    - Questions on him behind the scenes:
    • He took on the tsukkomi role since he feels that the eito members are all boke chara
    • Thought initially that he was quite strict but the members told the interviewer that he was quite nice (yasashi)
    • He says he really likes Team 8. This one time he went out drinking till 4am and all he talked about was team 8 <-- If we can, I would love to grab a drink with ye'all
    - Commenting on the member's growth in setting of a live audience:
    • they were like a bunch of junior high school kids. Although they were many times where they felt that they couldn't do things
    • But he felt he could leave things to them as it was an opportunity for growth
    • He admires live audience situations because it can provide that opportunity
    - When asked about Team 8's charm
    • All (zenbu) of em and that he just likes them. That they are hard-working and ambitious
    • They give their all and have good camaraderie. Gave an example of Yuiyui making senbatsu, that they are all happy for her and felt that it was the team's achievement
    • Even though it can be hard within AKB group and now that they are also kennin, the eito identity is strong and they work towards (building) it
    - Thoughts on the program for the future
    • There has been a change in Chiba TV management but they still want to continue
    • Jokingly he mentioned about a Kanto vs Kansai bachibachi <--- OOOOH ! :banana:
    • Also wants to take things outside
      • To the (base)ballpark, Chiba Lotte Marines
      • To the beach at Kujujuri, Chiba
    • Wants to make it a weekly show and to do it live as well
    - Message to readers:
    • He knows that he for now its only on regional TV but hopes that he can bring this to the nationwide audience

939085_615.jpg
    "What are you asking me to do this time!?"

940690_615.jpg
    @SunnyHighland , a crying Berin for you. Which episode was this from?

-----------

Well I hope that they can make their future plans a reality !

Phew! Time to have another coffee... :blush:
    It got more and more interesting as I got further into it. The coffee tasted more delicious

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    The power of Korea.

=========================================================================================================
    003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    =========================================================================================================
    By the way...

https://twitter.com/Lunatic_Complex/status/1040133416740577282
    007.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @theobserver excellent work, so here are few well-meant corrections (edit: ok "well-meant" apparently might not be correctly used here either so corrections of my English are also welcome:awesome:)

it isn't an interview with Taku-chan himself, but still with the director, though he's sometimes mentioning Taku-chan's opinions - it doesn't really change the content of the answers but just to make it clear who's saying them
    this is of course correct, I'm just wondering if the nuance here is in the sense of "good thing we went with Nanase as the MC". That's what I feel the use of "で" conveys, and some of the answers also go in that direction. But I'm not 100% sure and particles make my head hurt.
    well this is kinda correct but to make it clear: they say that Taku-chan has no lines in the script, and therefore it's all up to Nanase to lead it, manage the flow, transitions.
    I think what they say is it was Osumi Mari who was good at MCing - but it only made them realize it was not what they wanted for the show to be.
    And there I feel the last sentence kinda relates to my previous point, that the stress is on the other thing "talking about the MC for this show Nanase is the best fit"
    here you were probably misled by thinking it's Taku-chan talking. The director is saying he's been working with them since they started, and that at the beginning, as in their first years as Eito, they were indeed only (like) a bunch of junior high school kids (without any special talents etc).
    And yes, now they have become someone the staff can rely on etc.
    But at the end he's not talking about live audience, but about live performances, concerts etc. So about the kind of contrast that often appears in idol variety shows, when the idols are looking like a bunch of untalented kids, but then you always have some episode where the entertainers and staff go to some of their concerts and can only admire them saying like: "wow, this they are really good at". And that's what he's saying basically.

• Like Like x 3
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:

Thanks. Especially for correcting the important bits
    Yeah the nuances is the hard part to convey
    - its one thing to know it in my head but to then put it into understandable (English) words is another matter. For this I rather err (perhaps wrongly at times) on the side of over-simplification

But I rather do basic translating work on written/print material where I can cross-check and reference much easier than verbal translations

PS: And yes, particles make my head hurt too :shock:

---------

Looks like a rarer than rare Pokemon is found for next episode lolz

• Like Like x 2
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, thanks fellow ibarakian wota :approve:
    Crying berin? Well, at least she is there:rolleyes: recently the diva is too busy doing something else than appearing in bacchikoi :gavel:

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She was shooting the 54th single MV yesterday with Oguri and Honda, that's why they were all there.

https://twitter.com/chiba3ch/status/1040088074707861505
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1040088006084849664/pu/vid/720x1280/vGR_V7Bc397_GZgc.mp4
    http://news.line.me/issue/oa-chibatvnews/70340bae979a
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/8-1643.html

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yes. It's pointless without Hii.

http://akb48team8.net/archives/battiko-i-16.html

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Even if Nanase is the MC, I think having Hii is also important even though she isn't always in the spotlight. Not everyone is always available. It also meant that other members would shine because they'll be the focus in the episode. I don't mind not having Hii in the show but if it means ending it then it sucks.

• Like Like x 2
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hmmm, but they just finished recorded new episode if I'm not mistaken. And I think it is too close for editing and then aired.
    I didn't win it this time though, so I don't know.

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Is that why they do the last episode? Knowing it might be Hiichan's last appearance? :cry:

17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    NO WAY MAN !

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

Toyotarentalease Tochigi be like "nah fam, we out..."

I do wish the show to continue though

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls