TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Please check Nemousu new SP episode. ;)

2. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

nah, mgmt might adjust the show slightly to help a few girls, like there was a good year or so that Akbingo became a featured special of the 3-Musk. But they will never change the direction of a show for just one girl, not even for absolute management favorites like Sakura or Paru. So it's interesting that you feel the need to pinpoint Annin. They didn't do it for her back in 2012 when she was getting pushed, and they certainly are not changing a show for her now. And too bad she'll be busy with her stage play for the next couple of months so it's unlikely that she'll be on the show in the near future.

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Zato48 I wasn't saying it is only for ONE girl, I simply used Annin as an example. Because she's not the only one with the talk show problem.

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

You mean the one about boating in Italy? I wasn't trying to say that they don't go overseas or outdoor activities.The point I was trying to make was that management has become very protective of their girls and won't subject them to anything harsh or remotely stressful as they used to in older shows.

Did you watch the first visit Korean boot camp? The Korean sergeant went ham over one of the girls not walking properly down the stairs. Multiple occasions where members broke down and staff members had to get involved. That was extreme but you get the point I'm trying to make, older shows used to be more "raw".

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    AKB48 and 48G as a whole is currently undergoing a new chapter, after Takamina's graduation and of course, the way they're heading now with the new chapter concept, they are trying to start something new and refreshing for their AKBingo as well, which is one of their oldest/longest running variety show. If you guys really want them to stick to the good old days AKBingo style of variety, that's really not moving forward, isn't it? That's like living under the shadow of the past.

Let us give them some more time to improve. In fact, it's only 2 months (almost 3 months) now, ever since Woman Rush Hour took over the ship from Bad Boys. So far, the production house still in the process of airing their ice-breaking episodes. The hosts and the members are still in the process of slowly getting to know each other and trying to work out their chemistry. Their show is being aired weekly and can't really progress that much faster (and also due to the fact that AKBingo, NogiBingo and the fresh one, KeyaBingo are sharing the same studio and perhaps some of the production team crews, the slow content creation are very much to be expected from them). Anyway, the fun games you guys looking forward to, sooner or later, will eventually come, so no need to worry too much about that (this is variety show, of course they won't forget about variety games).

For now, just calm down, chillax and enjoy the show ;)

p/s: lowering your expectation might help a little bit in the long run. no need to be so stressful over some variety show.

• Like Like x 2
  6. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I do not expect that Megu gets 0 point of public awareness. She is not that popular.:shocku:

7. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    Actually she is quite popular. The reason why there is nobody ever saw her on the street is she's very good at ninja-ing from one place to another. Should change her name from Megutan to Megunin :fear:

Joke aside, maybe she's very good at disguising or rarely went out from the house.

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    More than not being popular, is that Megu blend better within the normal people.

9. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Forest has normally posted the latest episode of AKBingo by now but the site seems to have problems with it. They've posted a fix that seems to work for now.

AKBingo #405:- http://48videodouga.blogspot.co.uk/p/akbingo.html (Top of the list as of 4 September)

Parts of AKBingo have been subbed. Recent ones featuring Paruru have been posted in her thread. For those who never go there, here are the links:-

#403 (Members tell of episodes of heartbreak)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shimazaki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-926#post-1220975

#404 (Wink Championship)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shimazaki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-929#post-1223297

#405 (Where members have been seen in public)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shimazaki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-930#post-1224604

• Like Like x 1
  10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

11. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    Let us just wait for the actual footage to be aired later and judge from there. Too early to drop criticism. I don't think any inappropriate filming was able to be recorded without going through the AKS approval first. Nippon TV which is also a very responsible tv network wouldn't allowed such thing to be carried out by their crews, let alone airing it to the public. Maybe just a gimmick purposedly made to be controversial in nature, in order to draw more viewers for the episode? Anything is possible at this stage.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    THE IZUTA STRIKES BACK!!!

Oh my... I doubt that Izuriina will not pass this without any harm :^^;:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Don't mess up with this girl...

[​IMG]

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

I saw so much Tomu in the preview and nothing when the actual deal came D:

16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Preview bait ;)

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think they record two shows at a time. Paruru wasn't really in this episode either (at least not the backstage reveal). I expect them to be in the next one.

18. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Omg... Kojima...:fp:

19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Very nice episode. Entertaining. Mostly for us right now, but hopefully they can expand on those "findings" for future jokes/references/games/jobs.
    Some like the team 8 ones are a bit forced, but still funny.

Happy to see the girls have positive view on Muramoto, since he is also trying hard to push them to go out of their comfortable shells in his own way.
    Totally didn't expect Owada's reaction to Paradise guy though ahahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It seems Annin is the go-to person in the show. She had an appearance on Sanma's show not too long ago and that might be an indication that her agency (Ohta Pro) wants her to get as much experience as possible before sending her to other big variety jobs.