TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Please Idolkami read this and make it real.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I felt a bit sorry for SKE after watching this. Their appearance felt as if management were tossing them a bone. As mentioned by others, they should have their own show. It's been a long time and their newer gens really need it.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

lol Ito-san, it's that you?:rofl:

Promotion period for album release. Finally SKE...:)

New year lucky ranking, Mousou championship, and now this. Just how many episode they record in 1 day?

4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    in one day they recorded 5 episodes ... the lucky girl ranking (2) the "talking shit" about akb48 episode and the mousou championship (2) THIS LAST EPISODE WAS RECORDED ONE WEEK AFTER THAT and before kami (muramoto) goes to France ....

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I always thought she was perfect for this show (her air-headness thing was always hilarious) plus she was always one of the top 3 girls who always got picked on alot by the Bad Boys (with Akimoto and Takamina being the other 2) which always made for hilarious TV.

Fun Fact: Now MaYuki, Lovetan, and Miichan are your only ones remaining that were on the 1st Episode (Back before it was called AKBINGO).

Just wondering, who are the girls who get picked on by the host (Bad Boys and now Woman Rush Hour) now?

7. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Most of the regulars don't get picked on

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Komiharu I recalled are being picked on by both Bad Boys and WRH, which is one of few regular left to experience those.
    There was Miki and Macchun. Chiyori are surprisingly rare to be picked on by Muramoto (or if she is, mostly being cut) now.

I'm not sure who else. Kojima Natsuki pretty much reappear after Bad Boys went. Did Megu and Sayaya ever being picked by Sata before?

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    -lol Tsumugi really loves to burn Muramoto

-You know sometimes I really don't know if Komiharu is pure or dark from the inside lol

-bahahahaha Hiwatan and Momoka's weird face, someone please make memes and profile pics out of them XD

-Accidento Chu full MV

-Those double chins hahahaha sasuga Chiyori-san

lol next episode looks amazing, looking forward to it

11. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Is it just me , or has AKBINGO turned into a talk show recently?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Recently, the episodes are kinda draggy because of it but I'm hoping we get games really soon.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think because they use similar theme for several shooting nowadays. And 1 shooting can mae for 2-3 episodes.

I too hope more games episodes will come.

14. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I miss Kiyoto-san's makeup skill and Sata-san's cruel head punching. I hope they will get a job with AKB48.

15. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Pretty much, It's good thing they tried to promote Bunbun Eito Daihosou though, because that show have several interesting segments than just a talk show.

16. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    This is where I have an issue with the current AKBingo, not because it turned into somewhat of a talk show though, it's because the current way they edit episodes is lazy. They do consecutive episodes of the same thing, that's why some people get tired of it. If they did what they used to do where they cut any segment into pieces and only show part of it per episode then it'll feel really different. Back then they used only short footages for Meetan's single debut tour, they also split nyannyan's no3b challenge to play in different episodes, today they would've played those in 2-3 straight episodes kind of like how they did the how serious is okada nana segment. A better example would be how they handled the members telling heartwarming stories, it was all talk and vtr's yet they split the segment into different episodes so viewers won't get tired of it quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol no wonder no one was commenting on the latest episode. Forgot the fact that it's all talking. I dun mind it's talk show as long it's interesting. But yeah, next episode will be about people capturing members on the street.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

19. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm wondering when was the last episode the girls wore t-shirts and shorts? :-/

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    On top of my head, it was the one where Rinrin won a full season cushion. And the one after they were fighting over desserts.