TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Yes, this is the reason why I'm here to begin with. I will appreciate if they will show more games + dokkiri and less talk show.

Thanks for this, now people aware Mion is that good. Lack of thick skinned members is kinda worrying though. Since Chori need new partners, I think Tano is one of the good option.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Learn that pronto through formal English Course in your surroundings to avoid literal illiteracy and internet trickery. You clearly are vulnerable to both.

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Latest AKBINGO! was definitely a lot more fun... Eitos are definitely good for dokkiri / muchaburi as they already know variety and each other -- Nanase & Maron-chan's bit was funnier than the whole rest of the show imo. :lol: Satone & Macharin's early retire is the perfect example of what needs to change...

Now Chori is the lone owarai tanto in the group... *siiigh* Hopefully the newgens ramp up their variety skills soon...

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I didn't expect a full on discussion about the english language lmao. As an English major myself I'd like to add that of course it it possible to say "first generations" and imply the orginal Team A, K and B. Whereas "(first) placer" isn't even a word, so of course you can't say "(first) placers."

Alas, the last few episodes made me fall in love with Macharin. I speak really poor Japanese but even I can tell the difference in the way she talks to the Japanese members (whereas I don't hear a difference between the different inter-Japanese dialects). She's really cute~

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sigh, @bonjourmarlene
    Why you necro-ed old "discussion" back? Even the firestarter itself doesn't care about what he started.:fp:

As for this episode, It's obvious this kind of "physical comedy" will never see play again for a long time. Too many girls are sticking with their orthodox image they hesitate to go all out when being chosen to do stuff. Oh well...

Gotta enjoy what is left.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I apologise. I have a bad habit of adding my two cents

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Here's an example montage of why I loved the old original, Bad-Boys-hosted AKBingo! so much:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Only a random selection of clips from around six years ago... but head and shoulders above the current show standard, IMO at least. The feel and atmosphere from the set, activities, hosts, and esp the idols, are all totally different from the hinadan + tsukkomi host format of now.

Side note: Kasai Tomomi... NGT's Miyajima Aya looks like an Orphan-Black-like clone of her, except she only received her gentle, feminine traits. :^^;:

Since NGT has the strongest variety idols save NMB... maybe NGTingo! (or a more catchy name) should launch locally -- they'd be a guaranteed hit. ;)

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really enjoyed SashiKita Gassen, so I do hope NGT gets their own variety show similar to AKBingo too~

I haven't had the chance to watch the video above yet, but seeing Kasai eating Gohan's food in the thumbnail already made me chuckle haha. She was always forced to eat it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ LOL yeah looking at those old EPs really brought me back to my 1st couple of years into 48G. :blush:

Anyone who doesn't know what 'cyborg Mayu' looked like... she's the very first idol you see in the video, all of 16 yo (with era-accurate perfect bangs :D).

Seeing 9th-gen as KKS also reminded me of how long 6 years is in this industry -- 9-ki are now the senpai expected to lead AKB into the post-SasshiMayu future era, like the Originals did for them...

Man those were the days, seemed like anything was possible with this group's newly explosive popularity.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She really seemed like a cyborg back then and even now I sometimes see it... She is so calm and collected 90% of the time. She's always been pretty mature~

It's a shame the really "old" senpai (not by age but by gen) are barely ever on AKBingo anymore. I'm glad Yukirin was there during the last few episodes with Izurina and Chiyori

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

12. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Come on man!!!! We are in peace now!! why you wanna fight so bad???? okok i gonna take this with a smile ... 26 minutes .... 26 minutes and NO PUNCHLINES from bad boys ... I HAVE TO SAY THIS: THE GIRLS ARE AMAZING!!!!! and the way of the show is chosed by THE DIRECTOR OF THE SHOW!!!!!! Mori - P is the man here ... bye man ... we want peace .... really.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  13. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

AKBingo #452
    The Americans were surprisingly funny and spoke decent Japanese. Shiori has the best dimples in the industry and SKE sweep. Looking forward to more tomfoolery next week.

14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Ahh so many foreign students from different places! They should have done this when I was there :cry2:

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I thought the exchanges between Macharin and the Taiwanese student were cute... and the students had tons of funny moments, too :approve:

I was kinda bummed Rara wasn't there! She would've been berabera with the Americans. Not bummed Nonchan showed up... baby face and curvy curves, shooting me moe -- unff. Shiorin's dimples, good googaly -- they need a health and safety warning. :^O^:

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

#453 was good, though SKE was the last team I wanted to win. Can't be helped, though -- Dasu was a force of nature. :^^;:

#454 should be a nice return to the old variety format! Hopefully, they stick to it. :approve:

17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Too bad AKB didn't have Komiharu on their team; she could have used her femme fatale powers for sure

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    another great episode and the next episode look so funny xD komiharu! i love her!!!! she is a real profesional!!!!

Mod edit: Not sure what that second paragraph was about, so I deleted it. You better check your google translate. I will give you a BIG benefit of the doubt and blame it on the translation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  20. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Akbingo #454

Ryoha bullies taiwanese girl and Oden sweeps SKE. Thumbs up to 25 yr old Oba Mina for doing 200+ squats, I think I can do 80-100 only. As expected, the youngsters Kurano and Obata have high endurance.