Akimoto Manatsu (Manatsu) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, Oct 8, 2012.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    but at least members like nanase also gave hint how she realy shocked/dislike manatsu sudden appearance. therefore i think it is better rather than everyone in a group showed fake welcoming someone new. it seems more real.
    plus manatsu showed already how she deserved that position..sold out from the start until now.
    unlike that one person..who couldnt soldout for once eventhough named as the face..

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I like how this girl boldly shows off her legs and shoulders. :cool:

3. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    So I guess the general consensus is that she's indeed doing these things for attention but without bad intentions whatsoever.. I guess it's granted? Like, if you put the guaranteed senbatsu members (Maiyan, Nanamin, Matsumura, Nishino, Ikoma) together with her, she does need something for her own attention..

But anyways, I was watching one of the Nogi shows.. I have no clue what the name is in English because I watched the chinese subtitled version, but man.. Manattan, in the episode, she was like "I've been thinking so much about what would happen if I live alone.. like what if this person gets married, how do they survive". So philosophical XD

4. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  5. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    I'm new fans of Nogizaka46
    Firstly, I want to be fans to all member (daredemo daisuki), this group is amazing and very different concept than other
    But, recently I was attacked by Akimoto Manatsu with her hissatsu attack "zukkyun", lost, and forced to become her fans :lol:

I have some question about her :
    1. regarding her absence because she need to focus on study, is it true, her mother, at first, didn't agree that manattan becoming idol (member of nogizaka)? and even requested to audition committee to reject her application form?
    2. and this one about my curiosity, these are some suggestions by yahoo.co.jp when I searched about her (秋元真夏)
    2a. 秋元真夏 大学 ( manatsu's university) did she attend university/college?
    2b. 秋元真夏 西野七瀬 (manatsu vs naachan) does naachan really hate manattan? until now?
    2c. 秋元真夏 彼氏 (manatsu's boyfriend) any rumor? or more specific any denied rumor (confirmed)?

other suggestions : 秋元真夏 かわいい (manatsu kawaii), 秋元真夏 私服 (manatsu plain cloth), 秋元真夏 頭-でかい (manatsu's big head [hehe]), 秋元真夏 Qさま (q-sama ?)
    q-sama, tv programme ?

6. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    welcome welcome~ ^ ^
    hmm a manatsu oshi might be more qualified to answer your question, but based on what I know

1. what I know her school have rule against her partaking in idol group, hence she asked mngmnt for her hiatus. I'm not sure about the mother part, first time I heard of it :0
    2a. yes I am pretty sure she's in university.
    2b. nanase was cold toward manatsu until.. 2nd birthday live? anyways a few singles after her return. they are friend now tho ^ ^
    2c. never heard of anything along that line :0

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is she really this bad of a singer? Or is she just cold and calculating and doing this for our entertainment?

8. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    She is just this bad of singer, and she can't do sports for s.hit.
    But her pastry skills and her academics do make up for it.

9. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    2b. thanks for the direction. I get this article http://topicks.jp/43155
    乃木坂46秋元真夏と西野七瀬の間にかつて存在した深い溝とは?
    1&2a.
    • Went on hiatus from September 2011 to October 2012 for academic reasons (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Akimoto_Manatsu)
    • 2011 She is 12th grade, and 2011/08/21 is audition date
    • 2012/04 high school graduation => went to college
    • 2012/10 chosen as 8fukujin
    2012/04-2012/10, this 6 month, Did she still get prohibition from parent?

10. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    April 2012, upon graduation from high school, Akimoto Manatsu progressed on to an all-girls university. Although her parents still forbid her even after she managed to pass the university examinations, in order to make a comeback in Nogizaka46's activities, she had to attend lessons after viewing all the latest related nogizaka46 recordings, while at the same time accompanying Nogizaka46 staff to participate in TV programmes and performances (backstage).

However, at that point of time, not a single member of the group was able to make friends with her. On October 2012, in a usual weekly broadcast episode of "Nogizakatte Doko (Places where we made study trips) ", the announcement on Nogizaka46's 4th Single "Seifuku no Mannequin" was made, senbatsu members will be selected, and within the senbatsu there will be 8 fukujin. From this original 7 fukujin to the 8 fukujin's expansion, Akimoto Manatsu gave a shock to many of the members on stage when her name was called upon as one of the 8 fukujin, despite being in the backstage. Following that, Nakada Kana was astonished to the point where she cried in despair as she was not selected in Senbatsu for this single. Nishino Nanase wasn't spared, her name was taken off from fukujin in this single (from 2nd in line dance to 3rd in line dance) as well, in response to this, she said "I'm going to back to Osaka".

Ever since the single was released, Nishino Nanase never talked to Akimoto Manatsu. This "cold war" continued on until Akimoto Manatsu returned back (join back as Nogizaka46 member) to participate in Nogizaka46's 3rd Single "Hashire Bicycle" National HS anniversary event.

As part of that commemoration and prayer for best hit 4th single campaign, Akimoto Manatsu came in, dressed up like a well-known comedian Degawa Tetsuro, and did a meditation by sitting under the waterfall.

It is not known whether the "cold war" had stopped completely but in some sources on the release of the 8th single, when Nishino Nanase was chosen as the center, it was written that when she looked how Akimoto Manatsu worked hard in the performance for that single, she told Akimoto Manatsu "Let's work hard together".

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^
    Where'd that come from?

And didn't Nishino and Akimoto make their peace during the 2nd Birthday Live? I thought someone further up the thread had mentioned that fact. Plus, I think it was shown on an episode of NogiDoko, but I am not too sure, because I can't speak Japanese.

12. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Well from the looks of it, they did make peace. However, truth is we will never know for sure, we're just fans.
    This kind of thing will just disappeared without a trace when members are too busy going for performances, HS, TV shows e.t.c. From time to time, they'll talk about it but they don't make a big hoo-haa like some of the members here.
    2nd Birthday Live occurs around the same period when the 8th single was released.

13. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Tasukatta, zo!
    Thank you so much

I've put so much effort translating that, and stuck,
    So the parents still prohibit her idol activity
    But, I wonder, while acoompanying staff, did she manage to join the training with other member??? Did manatsu had a time get along with member before her comeback?
    A few episodes after her comeback Nogidoko 57-58, other member in Team Gi seem didn't trust her during the mission, but bravely she offered herself as volunteer for mission accomplishment, good english did she has.

14. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I didn't check that part, what I know is she had to keep herself updated backstage, and view recent recordings of all related Nogizaka46 activities.

But I guessed Nogizaka46 members who were on stage that time weren't happy about it. Just imagine someone whom you never really met, never talked with, standing behind the stage all the time watching you, suddenly comes in and takes over your place.

I mean even as a senbatsu it would really be a shock, even more so for a fukujin.

But as of now, their relationships got better.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  15. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    What is this program-自称365日カワイイ乃木坂46秋元真夏は閏日もカワイイのか検証特番 (Akimoto Manatsu's self-proclaimed 365 cute days, is leap day also cute? Inspection Special Program) about? :confused:
    Didn't get manage to watch live stream at nico (need premium account) :wall:
    But, got some short videos on twitter using #秋元真夏 hashtag, hmm interesting program
    and fortunately 、松井さん channel recorded it ( not all)

Code:
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdmjIJclhgo
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYVim37Qls
    full by aytr0419 あやたろ channel
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unUX_QUV4bE
    [​IMG]
    Nakada kana & Wakatsuki, such a good close friend....lovely :cute:

Qさま!! 2016-02-29
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)
    Airhead appearance, but brilliant brain :banana:
    need a longer/full version of this

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2020
  16. jurisaiko

jurisaiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Hey guys! Anyone know the song that manattan did for her heroine skit on NOGIBINGO 4 Ep 9? The zukkyun song lol anyone know the name? Really like that song

17. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ^
    あなたをズッキュン ❤ (anata wo zukkyun)

(皆さん診察ですよ~!) (Minasan shinsatsudesu yo ~)
    メロメロお注射 ズッキュン! ズッキュン! (Meromero o chūsha zukkyun! Zukkyun!)
    恋の病にかけてあげるよ! (Koi no yamai ni kakete ageru yo!)
    ナースのコスチューム (Nāsu no kosuchūmu)
    キュートなキュートな ま。ナース参上! ( Kyūtona kyūtona Ma-Nāsu sanjō!)

18. jurisaiko

jurisaiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Hahaha niceee! Thanks alot! Also do you know if theres an mp3 version or something? Lol

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

19. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ^They(Nogizaka)'ve never released a single or album with that track
    You can cut and rip (convert) Nogibingo!4 Ep.9, for your music track
    The clean version (without noise [narator] and else), you can get it from Nogibingo!4 extra bluray
    5)乃木坂ヒーローソング披露! (5. Nogizaka Hero Song Showcase)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  20. jurisaiko

jurisaiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Found it!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk