[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

random info:

[​IMG]

these butterflies used the pattern of the outfit from Keyakizaka46 1st single to 4th single

source

• Like Like x 1
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ... That's just a fan art? Some one applied Keyaki costume motifs into butteries, creating a beautiful illustration.

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    my opinion about keyakizaka appearing in summer sonic.

as an idol fan, I totally love keyakizaka. But from a music snob perspective, I would say, it's a bad move.
    most of the times, keyaki almost always miming in live performances, even when they sing live, their voice sounds like a screeching rat mostly because of their intense dance moves.

I think keyaki's songs are on par or even better to be compared with the mainstream songs, but that alone wasn't enough for festival shows.
    babymetal was succeed because they don't mime, suzuka is extremely talented, moa and yui also not disappoint, not to mention their awesome session band...

hope they won't get a lot of hate for this

• Like Like x 1
  4. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Are they not allowed to lip sync in festivals? I can totally understand your concerns then. Should become an interesting performance regardless.

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yep, should be interesting and since I would be in japan, I definitely would watch them in summer sonic too.

it's not that they are not allowed lipsyncing, it's just, the "real" musician playing on big festival don't lypsinc, it's just an unwritten rule of expectations.
    Babymetal probably the only idol that could do this perfectly since they're even better on live performances

6. glsone

glsone Member

The best method is to have live singing on top of the back track. And even better is to only have the best singers with live mics. Of course without Zuumin their number of good singers drastically dwindles. So they will have to really bring it with their dancing.

It'll be interesting to say the least and a worthwhile experiment both for the festival and the group.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    My main worry is that with the lack of solo lives the festival will be overly infested with desperate, badly behaving Keyaki fans.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mehveh

mehveh Kenkyuusei

Not sure if anyone has shared this yet, but here 's a compilation of Mechakari ads featuring Keyakizaka members.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The greeting cards for June are out. Here's a blog post with the cards and a bit of translation of what they say. Very interesting card from Pon, a mock magazine cover featuring a camel and a story about Oda Nana. Some hidden ink in Akanen's card. And my favorite Satou Shiori card so far.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's plenty of Japanese discussion about when the senbatsu for the 5th single will be announced. The general thought is that it has already been recorded (maybe 31 May). People inferred this from the fact a number of members seemed to have changed hairstyles, at least a bit. Suggestions now are that the show will be broadcast 24 June. The single would come out in early-mid August, maybe 9 August. In any case, the suggestion is that the members already know the new formation. The fact that there is no hint of panic or special exhilaration in the blogs suggests to some people that the formation is more or less as expected. To me, that would mean Habu, Nijika and Ozeki in the front line, or near it (Habu might be too tall).

This is all total speculation, but in any case, it's time to start speculating! Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it would also be a good timing for summer sonic. Totally possible knowing Sony's fast pace to release keyaki single

13. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Kinda off topic but Kizuna Ai-chan just applied for Hiragana Keyaki audition :lol:

if the video does not show watch the video here

6:16 they accepted the application lol :lol:

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well it's just filling an online form so it will be accepted. Now i'm curious what will they do with the next part of audition lol, even if she didn't make it we will never know since those who didn't make it won't be contacted lol

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But if she did make the cut.... I look forward to Showroom, lol. If I were management, I would certainly be looking for ways to take advantage of the situation. Like using the YouTubers in the drama (one of its good aspects). Although I'm not sure how I would feel if I were a human who was beaten out by an AI. Oh well, join the club.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As for the 5th single formation/senbatsu itself, here is a blog post with numerous suggestions from Japanese posters. And some musings of my own. It's a bit tl;dr, so I've put it into a blog post rather than trying to post it all here.

Most people think we'll get Hirate at centre, probably with new wingmen either side of her, and probably with Habu, Ozeki and Nijika getting their chances in the front line. People seem to come back to either Mona-Risa or Risa-Rika beside Hirate. I'd go with Suzumoto-Kobayashi or Suzumoto-Neru, or even continue as we are, with Neru-Sugai. But all possibilities have their own attractions.

If Zumiko can't make it back, there is the possibility of deciding to bring in a Hiragana to take her place until she can. Kyonko, Katoshi and Kumi are possibilities.

17. glsone

glsone Member

You're definitely right about Habu, Nijika, and Ozeki appearing in media more. Nijika even got a solo gravure shoot in the next UTB. Pretty big deal for one of the least popular members to get a solo shoot in one of the big idol magazines.

18. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I dont know, but I think this new single would be WCenter, with Neru and Hirate...

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the Billboard Hot 100 rankings for the first half of 2017, Keyakizaka46 has three songs in the top ten, and two in the top five. The Hot 100 is a ranking that includes downloads, air play, Twitter, streaming, etc., in addition to straight sales, to identify the songs that are "hot."

1位:Hoshino Gen "Koi"
    2位:Keyakizaka 46: "Futari Saison"
    3位:PikoTaro "PPAP"
    4位:Keyakizaka46 "Fukyouwaon"
    5位:Nogizaka46 "Influencer"
    6位:RADWIMPS "Zenzenzense"
    7位:Keyakizak46 "Silent Majority"
    8位:Perfume "TOKYO GIRL"
    9位:AKB48 "Shoot Sign"
    10位:Austin Mahone "Dirty Work"

In the artist ranking, Keyakizaka came 4th, after Hoshino Gen, Radwimps and One OK Rock (Manaka will be happy to be near her favorite band). And ahead of back number, SMAP, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, AKB48, Nogizaka46, Mr. Children. Amazing!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    what is it with japan and dirty work lmao

so happy for keyaki (and nogi), some very nice results from them!