[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    don't forget to submit the translated lyrics on Studio48 to improve our database. Twitter is nice but not accessible to everyone

2. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    interested, sorry i dont know what a PM is

3. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

PM = Private Message.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@okonomiya -- I had trouble figuring out how to send a PM when I first tried to a few months ago. Click on the person's user name, below their avatar, and choose "start a conversation" from the little window that pops up. That's how this board refers to what other boards call a "private message."

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]

- fans are mostly teenagers. Ratio girls/boys is 25/75. Venue is 95% full. Very organized. Goods are very popular. 1 hour queue minimum. You tend to buy stuff a lot to make the wait worth it. Fans really like to trade pictures. Some have 30k worth of pictures only.

-The concert start with a fancy military parade. Techi is the leader. I was expexting a storytelling but it’s just for the show

-the 3 a-side are run one by one. People do the mix but it’s not a riot either. I feel techi is still not 100% into it, as she lacks expression. Zuumin and yonetani are not here.

-Aozora chigau is a fan favourite, people are reacting a lot, as there’s a lot of interaction with fans, as it should be.

- techi did her entrance in a moto; it was really cool, but after i felt she was focusing too much on avoiding mistakes so her style was somewhat lacking.

- on the other hand, hiragana performance was really good; lot of smiles, lot of energy and good live singing( probably mirei and kyoko). I don’t really like hiragana songs but the crowd got uplifted by their positive energy. Sasaki kumi is comfortable with mc but the choice subject is questionable. Something to work for.

- it was good to see otona shinjite kurenai; techi is more into her element and absorb the Darkness of the song. Girls are also fierce.

- good transition with eccentric; the more i see the choregraphy, the more i like it, everyone is tagging along doing the wakame dance(with your hands) and shaking their boobs, it was funny

-neru performance was okay but i would have liked more interaction with fans. But probably she wanted to focus. She enjoys being on stage though.

- i couldn’t figure if hohoemi kanashi was live or not. Unfortunately, their moves are too mechanical to show a good chemistry. Techi need to let herself loose, on songs that are not powerful imo. She would grow more at going beyond the cool songs.

- i really like the tune of the song. It’s very sexy, but the camera was cut and i could only see berika. She reminds me of paruru and it’s not a compliment. I’m not sure it’s the best route to force her in the sexy if she can’t pull it off. On the other hand, moriya is giving her 100% and completely mastered the song. It would have been funny to have monarisa messing around while yuuka tried to stay focus.

- i missed this song, and it was a great performance. Fans reacted well, because i think when a song has good wotagei call, naturally the crowd is heating up. Special mention to suzumoto who can replace 10 berika all by herself in dancing. She’s a beast.

- koko de tobe was a huge hit. Because of the girls energy, thanks to kataru raising the atmosphere, and because the lyrics and choregraphy are known by fans. We could see everyone was having fun. I was truly impressed and got along the flow. The girls were cute. There's a private joke in iguchi, since she sucks at dancing people were laughing when she only did an arabesque while everyone else were tryharding.

- kaerou ka was the “answer” of takate tobe who almost stole the spotlight. Yuuka and moriya are playing around is making fans excited. And the song is catchy and sweet.

- in the encore we had the akb b side that i completely forgot. It has class with all keyaki but it still feels like a poor man’s silent majority to me

- people knew it was the last song so we put everything to it. With the huge beat it sounded really good. This song is nice in concert, and finally i don’t regret it’s an a side.

- keyakizaka no uta was expected, and we had a mini fireworks in the end, the only thing that brought techi to smile today.

Looking forward to tomorrow

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  6. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

i heard that Keyaki new uniform is with pant(long?). How is it? cool?

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    fans love MARRY! :1st: I need new songs for them :^O^: may be first line in a-side :^O^:

8. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  9. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Beautiful trickery. Thanks for that. A beat's a beat, I guess.

EDIT: A couple of photos from the Fuji-Q live, via twitter. First, 200 people lined up to take their picture with Techi's image:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Second, we see just how young Keyaki fans are trending. She seems to have a fairly bold stride:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  13. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    almost tricked at it too, thanks for the PM tip the other day, i would give you a one of those good ratings but i dont even know how to do that lol

14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

[hehe][hehe]:p fit better than the original (song) imo

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Morning news are going to report about Keyaki Outdoor live tomorrow so hopefully we get to see their flag performance and the new uniform

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    new uniform
    DFaoO9aXoAAWZq8.jpg DFamJMeW0AAiWg5.jpg

oh my god

• Like Like x 2
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's luxurious

They're golden

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  20. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Wow, these look absolutely gorgeous... really hope we'll get to see a video of the performance :cute: