[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Yeah ^
    IMO it isn’t too risqué, there are no actual mizugi or underwear pictures. But there are some more “accentuating” shots, and quite a lot of shoulder lol.
    I hope you’ll get your hands on it !

2. HyperElk

HyperElk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Feels reassuring hearing that. I'm gonna try my luck and buy the book!

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yeah, I recognize it. And in fact I can appreciate why they feel that way: too much Hirate, at the expense of the other members, and then Hirate gone and nothing much allowed to happen. And people who really feel strongly about the love ban would be disappointed by Mona's never-contradicted "scandal." That's in addition to the people who never liked the Keyaki style of music anyway. I don't feel the same way about any of those things, but those feelings are reasonable.

The general drop in popularity is shown by at least one survey, and I think it's mainly a matter of "out of sight, out of mind," with very little musical activity coming from the group. I can only hope that Hirate's situation (physical and/or emotional) will settle down and management will find a good way to go forward.

At the moment, they may be going forward with Hiragana: there is now a further clip from Joyful Love, in an ad for Lawson sales of tix to the Xmas Lives ("KuriRai" as they are nicknamed in Japanese: kurisumasu raibu). Clip posted in the Hiragana thread.

After Christmas, there may well be a 40-member Kanji and a 22-member Hiragana (all-22?). Who knows where that will lead.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Techi should really stop her part-time job as Chiitan, and doing all these crazy stuns. It was a matter of time that she would get injured and suffer from exhaustion.
    I am leaning towards 40 Kanji and 40 Gana when the joint audition is over. 1st gen Kanji proved that 21 people are just not enough for an idol group.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  5. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

There's no way Gana gets 40 people. I dont even think they have enough candidates for that.

When I heard the rumors that Kanji was getting around 20 people and Gana only getting 2, at first I was miffed thinking Gana was getting shafted again. But it actually makes sense. Obviously Kanji is going to a Nogi-style senbatsu/unders system. And assuming that Kagechan's hiatus will end up being permanent, which I think it will as her academic career looks like its going to be very bright (and busy and long), then that means 19+2=21. 21 being the magic Keyaki number that Kanji has operated under since the beginning (for the most part) and has been a sort of touchstone for the group. Yone even said in her recent interview that she was afraid of disturbing the "21ness" of the group by graduating. That shows me that management has a lot confidence in Hiragana and that their solo push is real. But if its true that Kanji is going to end up with around 40 members and Hiragaba around 21 then that does ruin my combined senbatsu theory that I posted in the Hiragana thread. Why would they do a combined senbatsu if Kanji has a full-sized Unders group of their own? If anything this makes Hiragana even more distinct. Kanji becomes the fully realized Nogi sister group, complete with a senbatsu/unders system and Hiragana is now the outlier. If anything this points to Hiragana being even more independent, possibly even hinting at what people have been speculating about for awhile, which is that Hiragana will break off from Keyaki entirely and become a third Sakamichi sister group.

Its all just speculation though. Im just so thirsty for news. Ever since the rumor leak ive been refreshing the Sakamichi series group thread almost every hour.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

https://chiitan.love/
    https://mashable.com/article/chiitan-japan-viral-mascot/#a1SN5DdK0Oq3

Her and the whole group's performance of Ambivalent at Best Artist 2018 last evening was outstanding again. But she kept looking down, especially during the group interview before it, and did not speak. Sigh. At least her hair's not quite as much in her eyes, and did I see a smile there near the end? In addition to the performance as a whole, I loved the look on Nijika's face during her brief time in the front row. And the fact that Uemura led them in to the interview (first face the camera saw) and stood in the front of the two rows for the talk. Sorry I can't find a shareable video with sound.

The photobook has gained another reprint and is up to 220,000 copies printed.

I think @Navicon46 has good ideas there: following the rumours, it's around 40 members in Kanji and 22 in Hiragana. Maybe Hiragana looks like a go (Joyful Love clip being featured in ad for Xmas Live tickets), and Kanji continues to regroup, extending themselves to 21 with recruits for their next single? I was wondering who might shift from one to the other, but that looks unlikely. I keep refreshing things far too often, as well, lol.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  7. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The show involves a lot of combinations: Kouda Kumi, miwa and LiSA appear to be going to do a Christmas song together. And it looks as if Kanji and Gana will perform "Jingle Bells" together:

[​IMG]

9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    99.9% of idol groups have way less.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ @Navicon46
    That is correct.

In addition, to commemorate the introduction of its newest members, Keyakizaka46 (both Kanji and Hiragana) will be holding a special event at the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo on 12/10. These new members will be holding its first performance and handshake event.

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00332?ima=0000

12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I expected Hiragana to get no more than two or three members but one seems weird. Imagine being in a generation of one.

Also not as big of a change for Kanji as I was anticipating. Still enough that they'll have to do a senbatsu/unders system. Can't imagine a 27-member A-side.

Most unexpected news is that Sakamichi Series is getting 18 kenkyusei that aren't tied to any specific group.

13. glsone

glsone Member

Well I am extremely interested in this 1 new Hiragana girl. She must be something special to convince management to create an entire gen just for her like Neru.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    or maybe they just doesn't want to give gana senbatsu/under system (yet)

i wonder what will happen if the 10th 2nd gen member does not withdraw

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Getting introduced at Budoukan will be a huge deal for the newcomers. Knees knocking with fear and hearts swelling with pride. Budoukan is becoming Keyaki's home ground. Now if only Kanji can do a concert there.

As I read the announcements, the only performance will be by the ten newcomers together. And only some attendees will be selected to get into the handshake event (I guess to control numbers). Event tickets are only Y1000 (~$9).

The one Hiragana 3gen brings their total to the magic 21...just as Kanji is moving away from it.

This concert will be at Budoukan on the Monday. Hiragana's three concerts are Tue-Wed-Thu of the same week. I wonder if they had already reserved Budoukan Monday for rehearsals for those.

16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I hope they choose a smaller senbatsu for Kanji like 18. But it would be interesting if Kanji selected all 27 one more time.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    27-way senbatsu? Ehh, it isn’t too realistic (i want it to happen tho lol)

2nd Gen center next single? :blush:

• Like Like x 5
  18. saturn1000

saturn1000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    Sakamichi Joint Audition News:

Out of the 39 who passed, 11 members went to Nogi 4th gen, 9 members to Kanji 2nd gen and 1 to Hiragana 3rd gen. The remaining passers will continue taking up lessons (prolly kks).

Member revelation dates:

Nov. 30 Nogi 4th gen: 4 members
    Dec. 1 Nogi 4th gen: 4 members
    Dec. 2 Nogi 4th gen: 3 members
    Dec. 3 Kanji 2nd gen: 3 members
    Dec. 4 Kanji 2nd gen: 3 members
    Dec. 5 Kanji 2nd gen: 3 members
    Dec. 6 Hiragana 3rd gen: 1 member

Nogizaka46 4th gen will have their Omitatekai on Dec. 3, 2018 and Keyakizaka46 (both kanji and hiragana) on Dec. 10, 2018. Both Omitatekai will be held on Nippon Budokon

srcs: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/ & http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00334?ima=0000

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I imagine they'll have 27 member senbatsu b-sides, as well as original member b-sides.

Unless, of course, they need to make room for repetitive solos and duets.

20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

^ 27-member B-Side actually sounds plausible to me. If a second gen member can sing, a solo would have a big impact right now with Zumiko gone.