[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    she is a first rower because *surprise* she is the best dancer in the group and it would be dumb not to use her as such, which has nothing to do with her being a management favorite because she's clearly not. i mean, just look at her solo schedule from the past two years. no need to search i can already tell you it was empty
    so again, no. being part of the ""pushed category"" in performance only is not the same as being a management favorite. management favorite (aside from techi) are girls like pon or risa, not mon.
    a management favorite would have been pushed after the good reactions of her ambivalent center and that wasn't the case

also mon wasn't in a good state way before the 9th single senbatsu and that's probably the reason why she's absent now and not the senbatsu itself

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Don't really understand this argument when Fuu-chan is probably the second best dancer and is known to be helping the other girls with choreo. Dancing ability isn't that big of an argument when it comes to first row.

3. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    even if fuuchan is a good dancer she's still in the bottom when it comes to sales. same thing could be said about nijika but mon was mid-tier in sales until this year where she got a lot of fans and her hs sales started to rise. obviously not the same situation

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Why dont you think that Suzumoto is the one who refuses all outside works? There are a lot of girls who used to want focus on Keyaki like Nijika, Uemu and even Koike. Its not until this year that they want to do more individual works. As one mentioned in Suzumoto's topic, she was not fond of taking solo photobook before. Suzumoto is clearly mngm favorite at the beginning, she was the core of Keyaki at debut time togethet with Hirate & Imaizumi

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    I was wondering if anybody is going to translate Koike's 10000 characters interview in full? Toomuchidea on Twitter already translated some parts but I hope to see the full thing translated... Several wotas on Twitter said they cried when they read it so I really want to read it too.

Also I saw this screenshot of a part of the interview kind of going around on matome sites and got my friend to translate it for me (it's a rough translation though):

"Q: I believe this is something that only the members could know, but where could you feel the stagnation of the group?

A: After Hinatazaka46's debut, they released 3 singles within half a year and appeared on a lot of music programs, and did work of a genre that Keyaki hadn't done so thinking about that I wondered "Are we not able to do the work in the field that Hinatachan does? Are we not going to be able to appear on music programs because we haven't released a new song?" I had a lot of thoughts like that. In that time, the colour of the group called "Keyakizaka" and our worldview on the thing called music composition........" (the pic doesn't have the finished sentence so she couldn't translate it)

I thought it was interesting to hear Koike speak about this and mentioning a part of her thoughts about Hinata's debut in regards to her as a Keyaki member especially with Keyaki only promoting one single this year and having 9th keeps being delayed. I would like to know the rest of her answer to this question as well.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    unlike zuumin's case, management didnt say anything while she keep missing TV appearance and is totally inactive. So imo it's a red flag for graduation. Hope she hadnt made up her mind yet

at this point I dont think they will release 9th this year. They'll probably go down with the "2020 will be a fresh start for keyakizaka" route and start promotion on new year eve/1st day of January. They will also use that momentum to announce graduation. I hope I'm wrong though

• Like Like x 1
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Rii-chan this week in KochiHoshi had a beautiful guest, the funny Risa-sama.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

KochiHoshi 19.12.01 Backup.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I will not go down that route again from speculations early this year, but board directors of Sony Music's Sakamichi planned this all along.

We have to accept their decision and just hope 2020 come fast enough.

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Mon was in the same tier as Habu, Koike, and Akanen when it came to sales but she took a LOT longer to have an increase compared to the rest despite being in the front row and heavily featured in A-side's. She was very much the management favorite for a long time and I'm almost certain if she wanted to participate in solo work like Yuipon, Neru, Zuumin, Risa etc then management would have let her, just like how they let Techi back out of all those things when she wants too, even if management themselves would prefer she participates.

Monbivalent increased her HS sales and then she immediately started ghosting periodically throughout this year as her popularity increased. Why would management suddenly drop her to 3rd row after that unless it had something to do with Mon herself which they had discussed? With a song like Kuroi Hitsuji they probably would have loved for her to be at the front.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

In the last Keyakite it appears Risa was playing around with Suzumoto. Hopefully a good sign?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    This week in KochiHoshi the special guest was the beautiful Shii-chan.

Very entertaining and informative show.

Enjoy!

KochiHoshi 19.12.08 backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

Has anyone read that 9th is affirmatively postponed?

15. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Open question: Does anybody know if any Keyakizaka46 member knows of Stage48, this wonderful site/forum where international fans so passionately talk and share opinions and ideas about the members or the group in general? Has there been any attempt to let them know about Stage48? It'd be interesting to know their reactions. :awesome:

17. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

On Monta's birthday, in Ue's mobame, after saying it's Mon birthday, Ue told that she just had a long video call with 1kiseis. Hope that it's a sign from her saying Mon is doing fine

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yukka-sama and Hono-chan in Recomen! SP Keyakizaka Matsuri.

Absolutely gold show, I can even imagine Hono-chan expressions. She is beautiful, love her laugh, can't wait to see her again.

Recomen! SP Keyakizaka Matsuri 19.12.09 backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

====*====*====*====

Karin-chan and Marina-chan in a super fun Yuugata Paradise.

Please enjoy!

Yuugata Paradise 19.12.09 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

And now they have removed it. I feel sorry for Keyaki members to have such management putting them in this situation since 8th single.

They can't really stick to their plan and must change every time. Since the 8th single they made Keyaki members complacent and booked Osaka Festival Hall for 3rd anniversary live. Got backlash from fans and they booked Budokan later on.

2019 has been hell for Keyaki members and fans. Many speculate management wants to start over in 2020 and release 9th after Feb. Normally we should have had 2nd album in 2019 if everything wasn't a mess from management. But it's not only management, AkiP plays his part too as he writes the songs. I don't know what his problem is now to get anything right for the group. Has he gone soft on Keyaki because he underrestimated 2ki?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019