Yoshino Miyu (Miyu) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Possibly, although that wasn't what I had in mind.

I think it has to do with the fact that she was able to keep it secret for so long. I mean, they just had their first anniversary (unless this has been an open secret I just wasn't aware of). Whatever she was doing, it worked. At least until that picture went out but by then it was too late. But you know how wotas think: if Yoshino Miyu can do it, then surely the others can. And we all know how the wotas react to "betrayal" (unless they don't really care about the Love Ban like a lot of us here).

In the end, it all boils down to if you trust the girls to keep in line.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The thing is that they found out about the whole thing before these pictures were leaked. So, who did this and what was his/her intention?

3. Misterbee

Misterbee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshinomiyu
    Waw, i just know that some wotas have such a narrow way of think :fp:

4. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Afaik wotas often think "only my oshi is alright" :^^;: (then lash out rivals)

5. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yeah,maybe for team 8 member who live in their own prefecture that far from metropolitan area had a higher chance to do something like that...when they not doing 8 activities they just a usual high schooler,,and have a Crush is acceptable.Maybe being idol is good for them because it increasing their popularity and it help her gain her crush heart....and when it happen she cant say no,because on team8 she doesnt have much fans either...

About the timing,maybe there is people who like the world burn...there is always people like that...but its not wrong,some fans need justice,fans have a right to know...if its hurt her,but she should already know the risk for what she doing.

I hope it bring positive lesson for Team 8,so the member that really clean will afraid to do something like that,and for the one that already did it,i hope she will cut that relationship and more focus on team 8,or at least find better way to hide their relationship.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

well i think the lesson is learned: don't allow your boyfriend to use sns accounts because he can doom you lol...

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Does anyone know if she's even in Tokyo?

9. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    what do you mean?

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They're all in Tokyo right now, aren't they? The question is: is she too or are they going to pretend she doesn't exist?

11. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    im sorry but what event they will attend on tokyo?I Think it only lesson for iwate tour so only respecive member that come to tokyo??

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Actually, I'm not even sure if they're in Tokyo or already at Mor... it's in Morioka, right? Because shouldn't they be rehearsing for the TDC concerts too?

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They always rehearses and have lessons in Tokyo before almost every single events(even 6 member events) but I got nothing on Yoshino atm.

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    There's a handshake event for the weekend but she's not really in the Iwate tour lineup so she'll probably be in Tokyo.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Wait... they're going to let her be in an handshake event? This is going to be something...

16. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

c'mon yoshino i know that you dont want to be anymore on eito but please dont drag hattsu with you

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    she doing SR this morning..anyone has the record??

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yes, here it is...

001.jpg

P.S.: I'm serious.

19. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    lol,so it is just blank screen???i want to watched it but i have bad signal so i stoped.But i can see it is hundreds viewer already...

20. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It seemed like she was just going through the motions.

I can't believe this. Either it was a technical problem (hey, gotta give her the benefit of the doubt, right?) or she's rubbing it in.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk