Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is a different google version that says that she was ready to give up, not the photographer.

"The photographer was too bad for advertisement
    When I gave up halfway, a miracle came."

4. Merlin54

^ I get different translations depending which device I'm using but I've since had a couple like yours so I guess that's the better one.

5. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ah! Soo cute! The third is blurry, but I love her smile.
    I particularly enjoyed the episode where Paruru was auditioning for an idol group. The little bits she had in the entire series where all priceless! When she gets a lead role, and I'm hoping soon, I'm sure Paruru is gonna kill it!

Side notes: I now have nightmares of this one AKB member after watching the 7th anniversary theater and they sang Heavy Rotation. I sooo wanted to skip through it but Paruru was really lovely and I managed to brave through the entire song.

I liked Kawaei, sad to read about that incident she was involved in.. aside from AKB to XX 50, are there any shows with a Kawaei and Paruru pairing?

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Finally you enter that door
    Try AKB48 fans meeting in Taiwan 2013, Paruru and Kawaei had so much fun together on there...this already in Youtube i guess
    and of course Team A theater, place to see Paruru laughing on Kawaei jokes..not much but i recommended Shonichi Takahashi Team A April 25th 2014 and Paruru Seitansai May 20th 2015

• Like Like x 1
  7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

She was lead for Keishichou Nasi Goreng-ka.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Anybody know how often Paruru appears on Hiyokko? The ratings for it lately have been insane. This asadora has consistently reached Amachan level ratings

9. Madoka

IIRC, she has been in 7 of 120 episodes so far, more recently. She'll appear a few times one week, skip a week or so, and return for a few more.

As well talked about as Amachan was, it only averaged 20.6% overall. More recent asadoras have done better:
    • Gochisousan 22.4%​
    • Hanako to Anne 22.6%​
    • Massan 21.1%​
    • Asa ga Kita 23.5%​
    • Toto Nee-chan 22.8%​
    Hiyokko is now at 20.0% average which will make the producer and director happy.​

10. Merlin54

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    where do i check ratings for japanese dramas?

12. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ah, I've watched some of it, I'm actually watching it to get the feel of Japanese more since it has no subs and I'm forced to focus on the actual dialogue . But as it has no English subs, I'm limited to just oogling at Paruru and not really understanding anything. What I meant was something that isn't meant to be silly like Keishichou Nasi Goreng-ka and not of the horror kind like haunted campus or ghost theater. I already know that Paruru has the frightened and terrified acting down in spades.. actually, Paruru would have been killer if she was in crows blood.

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  14. Madoka

I'm not sure what you mean by "second lead", but Nishijima Hidetoshi is the lead in that drama. Even Kichise Michiko is not consider a lead or even top female lead in that drama by Japanese standards. Only the top billed actor/actress is considered the lead, and each drama has only one lead. This standard is upheld in the Japanese Drama Awards categories.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    ah i'm sorry i mostly watch korean dramas and don't know much about jdramas because not a lot of them get subbed even tho they're much better :(

16. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ Really? Well, to each his own I guess. Unless of course if Paruru is in the Drama then yeah.

Side notes:
    I know probably everyone else has seen this but me.. but, damn! Paruru is soooo sweet! <3<3<3 (quality is the suck though)
    Capture.JPG

17. Merlin54

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  18. Madoka

She's #1 now. I watched her get 10 votes in <5 minutes while no one else got a single vote. Not bad for 7 appearances.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Just voted. She has a 7 point lead (534 to 527). They are the only two people with over 400 votes (and only three have over 300).

20. Madoka

In 3.5 hours, Paruru has gained 35 votes while the other top 8 candidates has added one more vote amongst all of them.

Edit: Another 1.5 hours, 16 more for Paruru, 1 more for the others. So in 5 hours, 96.23% of the people who chose to vote, voted for Paruru.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017