Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

I guess most will have noticed that Paru has changed her Twitter profile pic -

DgDE_GQUcAADCXN.jpg
    From 'Not like a Manga'

_20180619_171817.JPG

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  3. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  4. Merlin54

I imagine this is more representative of public opinion than SSK!
    ------
    From FC update, Paruru is spending a few days in Taiwan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google translate from the Chinese (which looks good to me).

"Recently Paruru-San came to Taiwan to play with me.
    We went to many places to have fun -
    But I’m most happy that she said seeing me is the happiest thing to come to Taiwan"

I just went back and looked at Paruru's tweet from June 16 as posted by Merlin54. I totally missed this:

Hair&Makeup→@abemaruchan
    Photo→@abemaruchan
    Styling→@abemaruchan
    Model→@paruruchan0330

Obviously, they were together last week (and Abe Maria retweeted Paruru's tweet).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Merlin54

Paru has posted 6 pics of her Taiwan trip on the FC Diary (with more to come)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paru Tweeting-
    万引き家族
    サクラさん、好きです。
    Shoplifters
    I like Sakura-san.

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1010237019321069568
    Shoplifters is a 2018 Japanese drama film directed, written and edited by Hirokazu Kore-eda. Starring Lily Franky and Sakura Ando, it is about a family who rely on shoplifting to cope with a life of poverty.

最近は6月って感じね umbrella.jpg
    Recently I feel like June umbrella.jpg
    https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1010237587670294533
    June is rainy season, hot and humid?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Merlin54

Recently Paruru and Juri went for a meal and tried Russian Takoyaki:-

Russian Takoyaki 1.jpg Russian Takoyaki 2.jpg
    先日ぱるさんとロシアンたこ焼きをしてみました 最後の「また来週も動画あげまーす」というのは言ってみたかっただけで来週動画はあがりません。すみません。
    Google T/L: I tried the Russian Takoyaki the other day with PARURU. The movie will not go up next week just because I wanted to say that the last "I will give you a video again next week". Excuse me.

Short vid:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/juri_t_official/status/1010904893077327874/video/1
    (from Juri's Twitter)

(Russian roulette takoyaki is a Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special moulded pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus (tako) but one of the takoyaki balls is filled with wasabi!)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Arg I was gonna do an update and my Mom stops over. Was thinking I bet Merlin beats me to it. Hehe.

Trying to think of an AKB girl Ive seen Paruru with more since she graduated. Has it been Juri?

10. Merlin54

Only just, though. I saw it hours before but couldn't post for reasons similar to yourself, lol!
    Perhaps we see a lot of her with Juri because Juri posts pics and vids on her Twitter more often?
    -----------------------------------------
    New gig for Paru!
    2018年10月7日(日)夜10時よりBSプレミアムで放送開始します、プレミアムドラマ「主婦カツ!」に島崎遥香が出演することが決定しました。
    It was decided that Shimazaki Haruka will appear in the premium drama "Housewife Katsu!". Broadcasting starts at BS premium on Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 10 pm,

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1011165917701533696

More: Starring Suzuki Honami. There will be 8 episodes and production starts 06/25

A full-time housewife struggle to work for the first time in 20 years!
    Google trans:
    【Story】
    Natsuko Miyamoto (48), a full-time housewife, was told "From the husband · Mingoru (54)" to quit the company ", and no words came out with surprise. He says he wants to tackle the agriculture he was interested before. Natsuko who has been thoroughly throwing herself as a housewife until now thinks that the stability of the family will be destroyed at once. However, her daughter, Flower (20) and her son Takaro Taka (17) also say, "It is not enough that each one should live freely". Although Natsuko feels dissatisfied, she suddenly thinks "I am going to find a job and start working now". However, there are no companies that hire full-time housewife as a regular employee ....Such a Natsuko happens to be involved in the confusion of the time sale of the local supermarket, it becomes the task of cutting down the register, and it exerts the power as a full-time housewife. Natsuko's new life told the beginning on the poorly managed supermarket …!

I guess Paruru plays the 20 year-old daughter...

http://www6.nhk.or.jp/nhkpr/post/original.html?i=15010
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2114288/full/

Edit 2: AKB歴代メンバーが秋元康の還暦祝いに集結! 「豪華すぎる」と話題
    Former and active Members of AKB gather for the 60th birthday celebration of Yasushi Akimoto! Topic is "too luxurious"

Aki-P 60th.jpg

https://twitter.com/crank_in_net/status/1011189820192907264
    (also posted in Akimoto Yasushi Thread)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Man, I feel like I haven't been here for the longest time and so I thank you all for posting all those cute pics and also updates from her. I seriously love her black hair now. I think her last hair color is one of my least favourite ones along with the blond.
    I feel like I've read about her talking about Shoplifters somewhere, and I agree, Ando Sakura is damn good.

Wow, would you look at that line-up. Acchan looks a bit too thin, and who's that newbie again? Ogino Yuka? Pretty amazing that she gets to roll with the big ones. I just realized there's a face I thought should have been there, but she isn't? Yuihan didn't attend? If Jurii did, I thought Yui would too.
    Suzuki Honami huh? I like her a fair bit, so I wouldn't mind checking out the drama. But as a daughter... hope she plays a bigger role than in Saenai-shi and Yutori.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hazeleden

hazeleden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    There's another young actress in the casts (she's 21) so I guess that girl will be the daughter, Paruru may play the young version of Suzuki Honami (or the other way around idk)

Also how is this BS Premium channel different from the normal NHK? Do fans have to pay to watch it like Wowow or Netflix? :confused:

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ BS Premium isn't over-the-air/terrestrial unlike NHK-G; you'd have to pick it up through BS satellite, Sukkapa (CS) or CATV. But as long as you pay the required NHK fees, it's available at 'no extra charge' or something.

• Like Like x 2
  15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Yui was there, just late.

16. Merlin54

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Is that officially nominated by TC Candler though? I nominated her weeks ago but TC has to say its official.
    Id love to know what the inner workings of that list is. Like she made the top 100 4 years in a row then last year wasn't even on the nomination list.
    It's like did she become not beautiful last year???

Edit: Side note was just doing some Paruru gazing watching the old Team A ZenKoku tour from late 2014. And damn I bet 60-70% of these girls are gone from AKB now.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  18. Merlin54

Good point. A more accurate translation, I suppose, would be "accepting nominations". Official nominations are only just being posted, so far there are 31 (male and female), Paruru is not among them but still plenty of time.

https://twitter.com/tccandler?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

As for how they create the list, after I'd read this, I pictured a group of guys lounging round a pool in Barbados, musing over thousands of entrants to pick their personal favourites...

I actually think Paruru gets more beautiful but, since she no longer seems to do magazine work, there isn't the professional photography to show it off.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    • Like Like x 1