Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  2. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    After an unacceptable snafu with AKS, Gachi de Tsurimasu! is back!

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    That's good that Gachi de Tsurimasu came back. That's something I can see Kanakichi continue to hang onto past her graduation, considering how she's really the only one capable of adequately fishing. Of course, they could pass it onto someone new and follow their journey to learn how to fish which would be fun as well, but this might be one of the rare things that Kanakichi gets to keep. (Unlike her DoDame regular which will most likely go to Haruna)

Kanakichi already mentioned she has a bit of work secured at the recent YNN broadcast post-grad, and the timing of her and Ripopo's graduation is most likely an attempt to capitalize on the biannual show shakeups that happen in April/October. Yoshimoto went around before Nana's graduation to TV stations (around March if I remember correctly) and handed out her profile to production staff to advertise her, so they no doubt intend to do the same for Kanakichi and Ripopo, only with a bit more planning time. Regardless of where they're going to end up respectively, I think this February graduation should be taken as a sign that they want to get ahead with the two and it'll also allow NMB as a group to move on cleanly before they release their next single.

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    And Nandeyanen Rank in number 17 on last week AKB48G Request Hour, what a nice graduation gift for her

If Nandeyanen rank in this year NMB Request Hour, i wonder they'll bring back kanakichi for performing it again

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, they can bring Nana back in NMB 2015 RH 3rd day. So who knows?

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Kanakichi recorded her final episode of Manabukun today. Guess there's only about a month left after all...
    image.jpeg

7. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That fish towel looks so fresh!:D

9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Wow, it really does look great! Must reel this in! (even though it's already sold out sorry :^^;:)
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Otsukaree sama Kanako,thanks for the hard work in NMB

and there's a big annoucement kanakichi first job post graduation is co-hosting TV show about fishing called "big fish" and the program will start on April
    [​IMG]

11. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She's been on Big Fishing once a year since 2012. It's a show that's been around for 30 years, so it's really great for her to get a regular spot on such a steady program. Excellent start to her variety career! :D

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yosha! Ganbatte Kanakichi!:1st:

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

lol.jpg
    This scene is disturbingly funny during this week YNN live special. Anyone think the same here?

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'm looking forward to seeing how they use her in this, but I haven't watched yet. Got a major backlog these days.

Kanakichi made her first post-NMB appearance on a Kawaiian stream. A number of serious topics like sexual harassment and American presidential nominees as I understand and if I'm not mistaken she's in the process of moving to Tokyo.
    https://amebafresh.tv/kawaiiantv/7438

She and Ripopo will also be MCs for a Kawaiian live event next week. Busy busy!

15. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

I haven't seen that YNN segment yet, but I definitely will now. lol

Good to see that she's getting work. What's the Kawaiian live event about?

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Just a concert with various idol groups. If it's like Yuipon's previous ones, they'll do standard mc duties on stage, but also some backstage games and topics with the groups.

17. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's been over two years (for this thread), but she is back, talking about Milky's return.

20180712019.jpg

Former NMB 48 Kanako Kadowaki (21 years old) appeared on July 12, the announcement event of the haunted house of Tokyo Dome City attraction "Ultra / Nukeshi Zashiki". On this day, Mr. Watanabe Miyuki (24 years old) of former NMB 48 announced the return of entertainment activities, and as a former member who once worked in the same group, he commented.

Kadowaki said about Watanabe "Because she adored as an older member in synchronization, I really only learned about performance aspects and being an idol," he said, "Since I saw it as a live performer from now on, is it an idolish song? I do not know what kind of song to show off, but I think that I can see the appearance of Milky who will show off songs, etc, and it will be a stimulus for the fans, the people we graduate, active members I am thinking that there is a part, "he said.

The article also mentions that she was promoting a "haunted house of Tokyo Dome City attraction "Ultra / Nukeshi Zashiki"

201807120000715-w1300_0.jpeg

https://www.narinari.com/Nd/20180750279.html
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201807120000715.html

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Kanako will be debuting a YouTube channel featuring Fishing. (mentioned at 01:42 in the video)

My guess is she was invited/called by Akarin's manager to the company to film a eating session with Akarin. The challenge was to eat 25 pieces of Kentucky Fried Chicken ??!!

My Japanese is bad so if the info given is not correct, my apologies in advance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She also spoke about some NMB48 memories with Akarin during this eating session. She looks great and still having the great smile.