Graduated Team E - Goto Rara (Rara)

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

ah I found it, you have to click on the cent.force Sprout tab: https://www.centforce.com/profilesprout.html
    She's listed on the 4th row.

Here's her profile: https://www.centforce.com/profile/t_profile/gotorara.html

TBH I expected her to leave the entertainment industry to focus on school. I'm glad that I was wrong. Didn't want her to end up like Erena Ono who disappeared after leaving the entertainment industry.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  2. Arbios

Arbios Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i thought she would retire from the entertainment industry but i'm glad she's not going to,i think she'll do well as an announcer

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised she was allowed to keep her Twitter and Instagram account. I thought members who were signed to AKS have their SNS accounts as property to AKS, as recently Ryoha had to create a new Instagram account.

4. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

I wonder if it is a rule or the girls just want a fresh start and to distance themselves from the idol term.
    If it is a rule, then it's a pretty dumb one, as the girls worked for years to get their followers up and an inactive sns account doesn't benefit anyone.

5. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Just noticed that she (or her agency) cleared all her IG pictures from her SKE days. Only her graduation photo and anything newer remains.
    Thankfully her Twitter account still looks intact, but any linked IG images from back then are obviously gone.

6. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Our dearest Lala did an interview with professional golfer Collin Morikawa, in English.
    Source: https://twitter.com/lalagoto0723/status/1194176500741758976
    Link to interview:

• Like Like x 4
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about her transition to her new life.

"From idol to announcer. Rara Goto (LaLa, 19), who graduated from SKE48 in September last year, started working as a free announcer in October as a member of CentForce. She decided on her own and chose to pursue her dreams while working hard as a college student. Goto talked about memories of idol activities and the motivations and dreams of becoming an announcer.

"I was in college and came to Tokyo, and I wanted to do something that wasn't an idol." A college student who went to Tokyo from Nagoya last spring and attended the Department of English and American Literature at the Faculty of Literature, Seigaku University. The environment had changed and I made a decision considering the future.

"I suddenly thought, and moved with passion." When a senior at the university, Mio Imai (22), was interested in knowing that she was active in CentForce on Instagram, she asked Aya Shibata (26), a member of the company and also a senior at SKE, at LINE. . "What do you think of CentForce?" When I noticed, I was sending my resume.

She is currently learning vocalization and intonation in lessons. "My intonation seems basically strange, and my school friends can fix it too. My way of speaking is childish, and my teacher tells me that I have to fix it by 80%." "In Nagoya, I say, ketta for bicycle [Jisho says that けった is a colloquialism], and I say "hanging a desk." I was surprised to learn that the words I used to say naturally are "area-specific".

What if you had a chance to interview Will Smith? "I want to! I don't want to heal! But I'm glad if my name is called!" At this time, she was shy and stared at her life-size 19-year-old woman.

"It's a basic premise to deliver a smile, remember that it's normal, and if you have a job beyond that while staying on your own ...". Goto Rara is making steady progress toward realizing her dream."

20200109-OHT1I50201-L.jpeg

https://hochi.news/articles/20200109-OHT1T50234.html

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I often watch online the NTV morning show ZIP! (which for me in the UK is bedtime viewing lol) and last night (this morning in Japan) I managed to catch Lala's debut as a reporter on the show. She presented a report on 'Best Matching Things With Rice', as she called it in English (credit to uploader):

EDIT - YouTube video deleted - alternative link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av200155713/

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Lala has posted a dance cover video of NiZiU's 'Make You Happy'

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another dance cover, this time 'Dynamite' by BTS:

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Lala is offering online talk sessions and virtual 2-shot photos on 12/13 for purchasers of her calendar (although you have to buy 3 autographed copies to get the full set of benefits):

https://en-sta.info/goto12132/

Ordering is via Ticket PIA who I think do accept foreign credit cards as they have a version of their concert ticketing website for international customers, however I'd guess that the calendars can only be shipped to addresses in Japan. The good news though for overseas fans is that Zoom is used for the online chats and of course Lala speaks perfect English!