Goto Rara (Rara) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    It's just that I don't understand why they're putting her through so much pressure. If it wasn't enough to put her in senbatsu without even debuting in the theater, they put her in front row. And then they make her debut in theater in a stage she barely know...

But the SKE KKS are greatly needed right now so maybe the management are pushing them a little harder to get them ready quicker.

Rara seems to have a lot of guts so I understand why they chose her to talk for the group everytime they appeared at first. Aiai seems to be the more ready dance-wise but maybe Rara can handle the pressure of being put in senbatsu well.

We'll see...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ugh... I have mixed feelings about... I quite like Kano but she isn't ready yet (even though her voice is absolutely amazing) I wish they would give Rara a bit more time though...

3. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well I really thought they were going to push Obata Yuna like crazy, the girl is super beautiful and one of the first to debut.
    But her debut was very shaky so not so sure now lol.

Kano is center most of the time for 7th gen so I'm pretty surprised she hasn't debuted yet. The girl is very pretty, has a good voice and doesn't seem tense when performing.

Aiai is definitively the more ready performance-wise. You wouldn't know she's a KKS in TeamS with only a few performance under her belt. the girl is crazy good!!

Rara was definitively one of my favorites from the start so I'm happy that management is pushing her but they have to be careful.
    I was surprised they chose someone who hasn't debuted in theater yet for senbatsu. It would make sense to make her known early-on before putting her in senbatsu...
    Is she not ready for theater or did they just want to make the surprise bigger so they were waiting for the theater debut?
    Performance-wise, hard to tell for now but she seemed like one of the most relaxed members during their introduction early-on as she was chosen to be the 'spoke-person'.

4. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    It looked pretty bad, I think it's the first time I've seen it actually.
    Mainly Makiko but other members too were "guiding her" by putting a hand on her shoulder/back for the formations.
    She knew the moves and was doing it energically but didn't know well her positions (and that's really the hardest thing to remember) so the members were guiding her through it.

But she went out there with a big smile on her face even though she knew it was going to be a car wreck and that takes so much guts!!
    Good for her and all the members are praising her attitude on Google+ like Makiko, Kyon and Ruka.

5. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah, I saw a video as well and it was pretty bad but it was more like she didn't know where to go and yeah.. It was pretty awkward but she really did try. Hopefully we get to see her on the stage with a choreograph she actually knows.

6. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Were they that harsh? Overall, I think the opinions I've read were really supportive and just trashing on management (for screwing up this bad).

7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @piyochama It was a bit of both, a lot of people weren't happy with management but also people weren't happy with Rara for taking the spot knowing she wasn't ready.. It was a bit of a mess.

8. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well she's put any doubt I could have had with her great performance in the KKS debut. She was the MVP for me, GREAT facial expressions during 'Kiss wa dame yo' for example.

She may be my favorite in 7th gen after that performance!

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Wow, She speaks English pretty good.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I remembered the Pareo perf and there was this one eyecatching girl that's really hard to miss and i just realized that that girl is Rara.

11. jm48lover

jm48lover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Seeing as its already tomorrow in japan, Happy Biryhday, Lala! I hope her career within SKE is good

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  12. trxsh

trxsh Member

She used to live in Hawaii I think ---> 48pedia

Happy 15th Birthday Lala! Make the theatre "more hot" :)

13. kaitou

kaitou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Rara,happy birthdaaay ~~

2ip560.jpg

It's been a while since the last time I posted something on this thread , glad to see how the management acknowledges Rara *though underprepared* and lot of people drawn into Lala joyous aura :^O^:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

That's true, well I followed Rara since her audition on SKE togehter with Ayaka and Chelsea(who didn't make it for the 7th gen. ;__; )

Enviado desde mi SM-T310 mediante Tapatalk

15. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Happy birthday Rara ~

I didn't know she could speak English so good! Yay
    The best part is that in handshakes she can talk with her fans who don't know Japanese
    Can't wait for her G+ <3

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Happy birthday Rara, I hope she doesn't stop writing blog posts in English!

17. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
  18. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Oh wow! Then she must have really liked English / have a knack for languages, very cool.

19. trxsh

trxsh Member

Oh thanks for clearing that up! And sorry for saying that :p I can't read Japanese but I kept seeing that being mentioned so when I saw the "Hawaii" in the 48pedia I thought it might have been saying that.
    Her MC in English was sooooo cute and her accent was spot on, she's really great.

20. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Do you know when kks will have G+ ?