Shibata Aya (Ayachan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 14, 2010.

1. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Nooo! I was hoping for one more year...this sucks. Years go by and I can never keep up with all the members I like before they're gone.

2. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    This is very very upsetting and honestly I think she was forced to graduate because of management. What a waste, none of the new girls have the charm that Ayachan has. I am very upset right now!

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Goddamn it.

I never thought this would happen this soon. I was so focused on the Brexit issue that I forgot that she's graduating.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't think this is a forced graduation. Well, I'm not sure, but she looked happy on the live stream. Full of laughter and having fun calling "important" persons.

edit: btw, basically the stream is about Aya graduation and her calling important persons and telling him/her about the fact that she will graduate. Some entertainer were being called, also some people from TV production (I believe at least 2 from TBS in relation with the Zero Position show). Of course since everyone probably catching the news now and try to watch the stream, I'm constantly being kicked out from nico :( (I was watching when the viewer was still in 4 digits, now it is at 36k viewers).
    Ah, she was calling Kimoto Kanon and I'm being kicked from nico... :(
    Also earlier in the stream, they are talking about haraguro chara. I heard Souda being mentioned, and of course Komiharu and Tatsuya Makiho :p

I think this is a loss for SKE since Aya is really great at being an idol. Her talking/MC-ing skill especially, still one of the best in the SKE and probably in the whole AKB48G. I really like hearing her talk.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

expected..:( SKE's cinderella is leaving.
    With the new single (and Jurina 100% the center) I won't expect them to put Aya center..maybe next single? just like Nog gave MaiMai center her own single
    or at least give Aya grad song/solo.

6. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

I will miss Ayachan but I believe she will do well as MC talent after graduation :flower: Her MC skill in SKE proves that

Ayachan probably won't get a center. Maybe a grad song or team E center song?

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    So and the end, she prefer to finish her career... let's hope that she will found a new goal for her.

Edit and little OOT: For some unknown reason, i suddenly wake up at the exact hour that she announced gradation, but i fell asleep again.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  8. MakoIOI

MakoIOI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I knew Aya would graduate soon and I was preparing myself for when she would but when she announced it today it hit me hard.
    Although when she graduates I believe she'll do well on her own and I do hope they give her some kind of center or solo for her graduation or maybe both!

9. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

From OfficialMRK48
    She will graduate by the end of August to pursue her dream to be a MC talent.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No single center for her then. Another expected outcome....

I won't follow her post-idol career, but I will say with proud that she has a good run in SKE, despite all the shaft and mismanagement given to her.

Congratulation on your graduation Aya-chan. Finish your college now!:D

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm really sad

I saw this coming in a way but it still hit me hard. Considering she'll grad in like 2 months i doubt she'll get a Maimai-like solo single center. At best they might give her a grad song, or they might just ignore her and pretend she never existed, i mean, it's SKE...

Either way i know she'll do well working towards her new goal of being an MC talent. I wish her all the best

12. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Damn, I was hoping she'd stay another year and go out on a high following next years SSK :cry: Another big name gone for SKE and they just don't seem to be promoting quick enough any members with the same presence as those who've left over the last two years (Rena, Yuka, Mieko, Airi, Sae and now Aya) which is very worrying!

13. IBMRP

IBMRP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Damn! I just got home and saw my timeline.

When Ume-chan announced it in the beginning of this year, she said she wont graduate soon (even though her peer one by one grad)
    Really....... This bullet, I didn't expect from another 4th gen, not from Aya-chan..

Though I'm sure she wont be in the center, but still she has role important in SKE too..
    I dunno... Aya-chan grad it'll be hard on SKE... moreover for Jurina.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I honestly don't see them doing anything for Aya, but maybe they'll surprise us and give her a grad song in their new single...then she'll graduate (like Rena in August).

Still...quite sad over this. I really like her and Team E has been losing so many great members.

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    THIS is No Shock to me. If you read my initial comments (of Frustration) that she wasn't going to do the Election I was 80% certain THIS was on the Horizon. It is what is. After reading most of your reactions I'm curious why this "surprised" you.

I'll be the 1st to say I don't understand what makes SKE48 tick - but I've noticed that whenever a girl get's attention outside SKE48 it seems to speed up her departure window. Why do these girls want to leave something that's become a "good thing" for them? It never makes sense. I feel sad for all those fans & Wotas's that spent years worth of Money & Effort on Votes & Merch - just to see their Fav leave just when the Sun starts to shine on them. I too wanted more time w/ Aya Shibata.

On another note about SKE48
    Did anyone find it creepy that when Jurina got up on stage during the Election 2016 she was so full of SMILES (she usually cries or did in recent years) and openly stated "Hey guess what, I'm NOT gonna Gradute for 5 years!"....really the girl who has been in ALL 8 Elections promises to be around for another 5 of them? A girl who has had the benefit of 2 AKB franchises for fandom Crowing about how she's NOT Going Anywhere.... didn't this seem "weird" or Oddly unusual timing?

My Point being- Ayachan was a "Cinderella Story"- she started from the ground. No connections to AKI-P or Transfer promotion and even after 2 years in legit VOTER appreciation displays to be in Senbatsu TWICE w/ ZERO Management Push - She was still under explored & not utilized - I'll be honest & say I'm NOT sure how well she was treated in SKE (I'm not that think into them) but it sounds like many here feel she's leaving too soon & was not given the credit for doing an improbable task.

She seems very "Happy" to walk away - Rena, Kuumin, Sae - ALL leave w/ a Smile and don't seem to 'Look Back' ALL have Major fanbases & star power - but they can't wait to leave SKE48 once they make the Announcement. It worries me now. I know it sounds like a Jurina Diss but I'm curious why so many girls who even get "close" to her level of popularity w/ SKE never want to stick around as soon as something 'better' comes around. Does Aya even have work lined up? SKE girls don't dilly-dally when they leave do they.

Again - before the Haters chime in - I admit, I'm NOT that knowledgeable about the Inner-workings of SKE - They're kind of hard to get into & understand from the Outside.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I found this on DM

Not the whole nico stream, just the announcement part.

edit: @Silenka now I know why she mention Komiharu and Makiho in her stream. Not the one posted here, but the call and response part of the stream. I hope somebody record it (since nico keep the stream until next month, but behind paywall).

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  18. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

SKE is well known for the lack of outside activities. Even if a member ranks in SSK, she does not get more jobs except for couple gravure photoshoots. Ayachan, Churi and Kaotan ranked in senbatsu but their activities with AKB stopped once HN promo was over, and everything went back to normal again. Umechan, Mieko, Sawako, Koami, and many other grads after leaving SKE joined a new agency within months, and they received more jobs than they had ever gotten in SKE. Except for Jurina, I don't think any SKE members have exposure besides being in theater. That's why once they get attention and potential to achieve more, they better not to pass this chance to do something about their future. I wouldn't be surprised if Ayachan already got an offer from an agency waiting for her graduation to happen asap.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

From her first time hosting "SKE no Hatsunori", I can tell someone higher up in Nico are interested in her talent. No prediction there.

In SKE first Documentaries "Idol no Namida", this behavior is actually encouraged. If a girl did good post-idol career-wise, chance are she will be live example of successful SKE graduates, which in turn would motivate more to join/follow the audition.

The way I see it from management POV, from all group of 48G with "Stepping stone for members" philosophy, SKE follow it to the most extreme point.

And, I understand the diss here. It's obvious that SKE didn't foster competitive environment for the front row, which could be unhealthy for some.
    Aya included.

20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Tbh we could probably say that about a lot of the girls :p that's the peculiar thing about this fandom, we invest so much into votes and merch for a girl who's essentially on borrowed time anyway!

And I'm sure Ayachan's a smart cookie, she probably does have a plan/things lined up but can't talk about them due to NDAs ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk