Graduated Team J - Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (Ayu-chin)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    I hope Nabilah won't graduate from JKT48 soon, cuz she's still young and has a long way to go

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

2. shirokage

shirokage Kenkyuusei

Bye Bye dek zaenab....

She is already graduated....:cry::cry::cry:

3. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    How do u know? She haven't announced yet

4. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    Oh this is her announcement via letter and the website[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Whoa , that’s why my bizniz ran really smooth yesterday made me wonder . So this is the adversary.

In the letter she mentions the appendicitis surgery a while ago makes her can’t continue her jkt activites normally.

I would like to say “Happy grad to dearest Nabilah”

6. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Team J member Syahfira Angela (Thanks Angel!) tweeted she met Nabilah yesterday at theater. So actually Nabilah went to theater and had a little farewell with members attended.
    Here's the pic:
    nab theater 30 0ct.jpg

In her nu acccount some members give farewell words as Melody, Angel, also other gen-1 mate Gaby who says "You're always be my beloved little sister”.

Beby-Nabilah respond each other tweets:
    BEBY: My annoying partner but extremely kind and sincere. So many things we have passed together, can't mention them.
    Been a year our team separated and become less known about each other so no one come and annoy me anymore when in theater.​
    NAB: I'm annoying but I know you miss me.
    BEBY: We're so different. I wonder how come we can get along. From outside we seem like not a very warm friends but we understand each other and that's called "affection".
    NAB: You're like my big sister although we both are crazy sometimes.
    BEBY: So long Nabilah, the pioneer of JKT48. Wishing you always success.
    NAB: Aamiin. We still can meet as long as we're on the surface of earth.

Nab's new twitter account is: @nblh_ayu

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  8. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    The letter from Nabilah... Sorry for bad English and bad translation
    About Nabilah Ratna Ayu
    Because her poor health, Nabilah had taken recovery hiatus, but because her recovery hasn't a mean, so she can't perform anymore with better condition in front of all of fans.
    After discussed with management, she decided to resign. Because of that, she won't be in JKT48 anymore start from 31/10/17.

The letter for fans from Nabilah.

Hey All ! How are you ? Long time not see you. We just meet again with me although with just white paper. Hope this can deliver my feel and cure my homesickness.
    I believe there isn't person who has ready with the separation. But, separation will be there and to be the part of meeting. Me too today. 6 years had been passed with me with joy and sorrow together. All had used and to be beautiful and forever memories in my memory. It's not easy for me to say good bye, I feel, It's not enough to write all of contain of my heart.

I thank goodness can be with JKT48 which had brought up (pushed) my name, taught me to be professional during I was in here. I had temped to work as well as I can. Although sometimes not easy as I thought, once there were many challenge attemped, I attemped to not care. I tried still enjoy. But this obstacle in this time, I must choose one of choices. Because, to separate these cases are too difficult, education and JKT.
    Both need more consentration. Because of that, I choose to consentrate in education. I had tried to attemped them, like now, without all of you knew months ago until now. I tried to always responsible with my duty with exercise. Because, honestly I was always late to exercise together with other, but I wanted to try to show I can although must divided my school time. But, It's unable, I must choose one of that and I choose to education. Pray for me for my target after this graduation can be achieved. Now, I will serious in pursuit of education truly for my future.

Beside of that, when the big challenge for me when I work in JKT48 was my health condition, after I get appendectomy, I can't fit for perform in stage like before although I had received for hiatus from management, but my condition hasn't recoveried nicely.

There were when I had complicated and made all of people worried about this. I'm very sorry for all.

It's so difficult to choose my choice now, but I believe that with the choice which I hade made, I believe that later I can be like what has been up to now, for all of you. Separating is heavy, but I always believe there is big message (wisdom) behind that, which Allah (Allah = God in Islam) had planned it. My last hope, hope all of you can approve my decision which had been chosen by me. I believe with Allah's planning for my life, the sadly separating is forgotten. So, don't forget sweet memories which had passed all this time. Me too who won't forget all which had passed with all of you.

Last word, allow me to continue this journey. Way which had been made by me. The way which bring me to be something more better. Thanks for all.

Jakarta, 30 Oktober 2017
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia

We begged to support and understand which is taken by Nabilah. Please always support for Nabilah and JKT48.

JKT48 Operation Team

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    As something release from its cage XD nabilah now involves in a tv shooting. Most likely the show “MissionX” of Trans TV.

In the show segment she must wear animal costume and got a tiger suit and her favorite animal, bunny goes to Keitaro (a Japanese comedian who also plays in the show). Nabilah says she can’t accept that reality and that’s why when taking this picture Nab says she forces the rabbit suit Keitaro to pose as tiger and her pose as bunny.

nab macan.JPG
    Hahaha that’s my retaliation. Take that Nab! I can’t accept reality too you’re quit #juzkiddin

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Now only memories left
    Sweet memories

Though made in 2014 and I know this vid about a year ago but suits with that now she's no longer a jkt. Can’t find it in yt channel of it’s singer, Rangga Pranendra while other vids still exist. This second uploader guy made little mistake making the lyric sub but thanks to him afterall.

Rangga had been made some songs about jkt48 members with the members’ traits as title and lyrics. His song made for Nabilah is really a good one.

Songwriter: Rangga Pranendra and Jonathan Ferdyan

Title translated into proper English : “Thank you God for sending Nabilah to earth"

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  11. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia takes down her picture from the portrait wall of the JKT48 theater (31/10/2017)

1.jpg

2.jpg

12. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Thanks JOT

I would like to quote a part Nab says there: …in JKT48 anybody would like to help me but in real life, school/study for future life, I have to struggle by myself...

Maybe I can relate it to once she said she isn’t a really smart student* at school so she studies hard to get what she wants, to be in favorite university.

*The actual sentence translated from Indonesian expression she said was: I'm not high level but no low too

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    yppaH yadhtriB hal18aN

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Part of Shania’s words to Nabilah birthday somewhat sentimental : “ …after 6 times, finally no longer celebrating it together…”
    Wearing nostalgic Aitakatta outfit Shanju and Nab’s eyes looks weeping. The photos perhaps from the day when Nab last visit to theater and Nab-Shanju made agreement to wear the seifuku for the last time.

nabilah shanju last aitakatta.JPG nb shj.jpg

Happy pics of old times

nabshanju.jpg nab shanju.jpg
    Pic download from twitter fans reply

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    It just feels like yesterday when Nabilah celebrated her sweet 17 in theater. There was a surprised for her by the members.
    Instead of birthday cake, Melody gave her a cheap fried noodles.

I can still recall their conversation as I'm strong in remembering the past as Shanju:
    Nabilah: "Why do you give me fried noodles? "
    Melo: "It is a symbolism wishing your age would be as lengthy as these noodles"

lol . smart excuse from Imel.

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Ojou Sammy* tweet about Nabilah’s resign
    ojou sammy.JPG
    *Ojou Sammy is an idol enthusiast from New York whom Nabilah is her team J oshi.
    Her 2015 article about nabilah: http://ojou-sammy.tumblr.com/post/111260167623/jkt48-member-profile-nabilah-ratna-ayu-azalia

O. Sammy’s pretty cute, eh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish Nabilah going skinny or at least slimmer with short hair looks boyish. If she doing it she’ll beat Kudo Haruka of MM '17 but Kudo is like her doppelganger anyway, both crooked teeth and same Scorpio 1999 born .

This is I’m talking about. I got this pic was being cropped as if Nab had a short hair (forget that Regal or Khong Guan marie biscuit in her mouth). The short hair with dat fringe and skinny figure would be her fresh brand nu image as these days she starts to appear on tv music program as a guest host.
    nab biscuit.jpg
    She also looks beautiful wearing white or black / dark colored dress.