Hata Sawako (Shawako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Re: Team KII - Hata Sawako (Shawako)

Eh, instead of jumping to conspiracy theories I think its always best to look at whether the stated reason given is logical and in Hata's case it certainly is.

Even though its inevitable that they graduate at some point I'm still kind of disappointed becuase aside from the Matsui's, Hata was the only one of SKE that I really recognized on variety shows and the like, her Takaruza voice was probably the funniest thing ever on AKBingo :lol:

I'm also kind of disappointed because I think its good for the various AKB groups to have some older members to that everything doesn't look too loli and to make sure there are a range of different voice types. Anyway, best of luck to Hata, she's a lovely person and deserves to succeed [clap] [clap] [clap]

2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I agree there should be a balance between the old and new member but as you grow older there would be alot of things that you would consider like what the future ahead of them in case they're not idols anymore. If you reach 22+ age this is the time were they think deeply and take risk to try another career or opportunity to meet their dreams. :)

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes

So sad to have heard she will be leaving to be a voice actress, at least I will get to hear her voice still and who knows she is still moving into a new career and maybe we will see more of her in other areas! I am really going to miss her acting with the other SKE48 girls, I love magical Radio :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Exactly, I mean if all the graduation members today are say 15-18, then I would be the first to scream for conspiracy theory.

But that's not the case here, outside of Kuumin, pretty much everyone has passed the age of 20 and it's about time for them to think of their future, especially that future can't be achieve by staying in the SKE.

Some people keep forgetting that you just Idols just don't stay as idols once you hit 21,22. People like Mariko, Yuko, Kojiharu are all exception rather than norm.

Besides, Shawako finally got close to her dream with AKB0048 and some radio VA work last year. Like Nakayan, both of them has open the door to voice acting, no reason not to walk through it since that had been their original goals to begin with.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Piss to hear her graduate but it was something I've foreseen for this year, so best of luck Shawako!

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Not again,
    :cry: Shawako is actually growing on me, sad to see her graduate, but i wish her the best of luck and i know she will become a legendary seiyuu :)

but yeah, since 2012 too many girls are graduating/dropping out of the 48 groups (i can not even count how many), Nacchan, Yonechan, Acchan, Jo, Nacchi, Yuttan, Chiyuu, the 9 girls from SKE (my Kuumin, Shiorin, Mizuki :cry:), then Tomochin, Moeno, Ainyan, Nakayan and now Shawako [boom], the girls are dropping like flies, Oh, did i count enough, i can not even remember, =.=

BEST OF LUCK SHAWAKO :inlove:

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hmmm well perhaps its a good thing for the idol business, the performers and for Japanese society that AKB48 are breaking the old rules. Having some performers that are older not only appeals to a different demographic but also makes the group look more legitimate and less like its exploiting impressionable teenagers.

Anyway, as regards Hata, I'm sorry to see her leave but I'm glad that she's going to do what she's always wanted to do.

In the UK at the moment there''s a tv show called "The Big Reunion" where the members of boybands and girlbands from 10 years or so ago get back together for the tv show and a one-off concert. Wouldn't it be great if the AKB family did something like that in 5-10 years where all the graduated members come back and rejoin the current members at that time for a big Tokyo-dome type show?

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

But the issue here is that idol business (on female side at least), has always been a business for teenagers and amateur performers and a stepping stone industry.

If AKB is strictly about music, well, I sure over half of the members probably won't join to begin with, that include Hata. Most member join because AKB offers them a chance to get closer to their dream or they find entertainment industry interesting and want ti give it a shot. Either that it if offer them a place to restart their careers like Yuko, Kojiharu, Sayanee, and again Hata.

So who is really using who? Please don't get into morality of it, because those are really from people who have racial issue or can't respect different cultures or simple don't know how the industry (entertainment as a whole) really works. Japanese entertainment business works differently than U.S. and personally I prefer Japan model than U.S.

Reunion? They sort of did that back in the 5th anniversary stage. It had tons of former 1st gen and grads show up as guests.

9. ishizu

ishizu Kenkyuusei

Today SKE48 news, made a post regarding Shawako´s last activities as SKE member
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1363183 ... um=twitter
    But I couldnt translate it well...

Looking on her Profile´s schedule, they included Haru concert (it wasnt there 4 days ago)

[​IMG]

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  11. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

That's next week already too bad. :(
    I hate to see her go but if that what makes her happy I will support you in your future endeavors. :)

12. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice

So she won't be sticking around for the Haru concert ? That is unfortunate, I was hoping all the members could graduate at once. I really wish her the best of luck outside the group.

13. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I think she will graduate earlier because she will enroll in a seiyuu class.
    Correct me if I'm wrong..

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yep, she mentioned in her graduation announcement that it was end of this month because she enrolls to the seiyuu class next month.

Fans was hoping that she might be able to attend the SKE event on early April, but Budoukai thing was pretty much out of question since the beginning. :(

15. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

Wow, only five days left until Shawako leaves. :(

Good luck in your seiyuu school, Shawako! I can't wait to see you become a seiyuu.

Happy graduation to the shy girl with seven PSPs.

See you later, Shawako.

16. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

today is her last day right?

any latest news or pictures about her last performance? :(

17. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

just looking around on tumblr

[​IMG]

“towards your dream”
    SKE48 → Seiyuu (voice actress)
    Hata Sawako
    The last theater stage performance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

looks like they made Shawako as center in some songs. [clap]

18. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

so that's it..

the last SKE performance for shawako.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

thank you for all these years, I wish you all the best for your seiyuu career.. [clap]

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Thats a nice touch, I'm gonna need to get that LOD. Its sad to see her go but I'm sure she'll do well [clap]

20. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    haha, me too. i'm searching around for yesterday LOD. but still nothing found [hehe]