Yamada Reika (Reichan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. allisonmarie23

allisonmarie23 Kenkyuusei

Re: Team KII - Yamada Reika (Reichan)

Reika has become my SKE oshi thanks to G+ (and her cuteness of course). ^^ I added all the SKE members to my G+ and was scrolling through it one day when I saw she had posted in English, and after that I started reading her posts regularly. The rest is history. I got a little nervous when I saw she was studying abroad back in late July, but was glad to see it was only for a few weeks. I'm also a little nervous that if she does decide to go to college that she will leave SKE, and she is not very popular.... But she does love K2 so I hope she is there for a long time!

2. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Reichan. I wish you have bright future in team E

3. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Happy birthday Reika <3 [party]

4. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    Reika will have her debut in the new E stage on the 19th finally, I'm really upset how she hasn't been able to perform considering that's basically the only thing she gets to do in SKE oh well finally time.

Seems like she will do a different unit than in KII2 as all members who did wimbledon in shonichi are present! The missing members from shonichi are Kanon, Rena and Dasu. out of their units Glory days seems like the most likely but would be cool to see her in kono mune no barcode or Ame no pianist :3

5. kunomazu

kunomazu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yakatamiki
    Finally, someone talking about Reika.. :lol:
    Thanks for the info, i looking forward to see Reika perform.. :corr:

6. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    My SKE oshi is Reika so I've been really frustrated with her not getting to perform considering that's basically the only thing she can do haha but since I'm mostly a NMB fan I don't keep up with her as much as I would like to.

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wait did Reika become an under member or did she just become unavailable to perform for a bit?

8. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    Just not chosen for performing now that team E is a 20 member team instead of 16! :)

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Just announced her graduation at the Team E show today.

10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Poor girl never got any exposure. I think she's adorable, but is never in the spotlight so I kind of forgot about her :/. I hope they give her a good sendoff!

11. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    Reika is my SKE oshi and in my top 3 48G members
    she wasn't my oshi at first but with time as I watched her, how she works so hard her big smile and how she's smart and really likes english just everything made her my oshi. I knew that this day was coming as she wasn't popular and her heart was always in studying, she got into a university in tokyo and she has said she wants to study in england and america and all that. I was sad at first but she's following her dream and it's selfish of me to feel sad over that instead I should be happy such a wonderful bright girl is doing what she wants in life. Ganbareika!

in her announcement she said that to follow her dreams she has to give up on the SKE that she loves.

Reika always inspired me to do better and I hope now that she can put 100% energy into studying that she will get inspired and live her dream!