1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team KIII - Chikano Rina (Chikariina)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Otsukare! _/\_
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

From Haruka: "Even though Chika-chan will return to Japan please keep hanging out sometimes with me!.
    Chika won't be in Jakarta anymore makes me very sad. Wherever she will go I'll always miss Chikarina.
    Happy graduation from JKT48 and 48 Groups. Wishing your dreams come true".

2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Rina Chikano Last Stage & Graduation Ceremony (17/03/2018)

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      119.6 KB
      Views:
  3. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    When's her final handshake event?

5. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last sunday.

Now what Chikarina's gonna do? Is she gonna stay in Indonesia to be a dangdut singer? Probably Kusuka should hire her to be a PR.

6. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    I think she's gonna return to Japan..

7. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Chikarina travels to India!
    I’ve been dreaming having a trip to visit spiritual places all across north and south India. I love Indian spirituality atmosphere.
    I still sometimes peek ISKCON [Hare Krishna org] cute girls in facebook [esp Russians xD ] and save their pictures in Vrindavan, West Bengal India with typical “goes to nature” spiritual image. Bring a bliss.

Chika herself visits the famous tourism spots not relating to true Indian spirituality but she perhaps slightly recognize Indian spiritual vibe as in the photos of the hotel entrance and her room number.

From her twitter and IG posts April 5-9 [Jpn-Eng roughly translated by Google & Microsoft translator]

[​IMG]
    入り口から素敵なオベロイ・アマールヴィラスホテルの方もみんな素敵ナマステ〜
    Lovely Oberoi Amarvilas. From the entrance Everyone's lovely. Namaste ~
    [in the Indonesian comments she says she'd like to stay/live there]

[​IMG]
    卒業旅行第2弾✈️今はインドに来ていますデリーから車で4、5時間の所にあるアーグラという所に来ましたこれはアーグラー城だよ昼間はとにかく暑くて溶けそう(笑)
    Graduation trip 2nd shot Now I am in India. I came to the place called Agra which is 4 and 5 hours by car from Delhi. This is Agra Castle. It is hot and it melts in the day anyway (Lol)

[​IMG]
    アーグラー城にいた野生のリスが可愛くて、人懐っこくて、クッキーを手においておくと食べに来てくれるの!(横にいるのはそういう商売のおじさん笑)ちっちゃくて軽いんだけど、ビビってますリス飼いたいな〜❤️
    Wild squirrels in Agra castle are cute and friendly, and if you keep cookies in your hands they will come to eat! (Old man in the business is laughing in such a business lol) It is light, I am ___ Squirrel want to keep it. ️ ️

[​IMG]
    タージマハルを眺めながらちょっと休憩
    Take a break for a while looking at the Taj Mahal

[​IMG]
    Inside the hotel at night

[​IMG]
    ルームナンバーが423で自分の誕生日の数字と同じだったのと、お部屋のセンスが良すぎて、将来こんな感じのお部屋にしたいなあ〜って思った☺️さすがオベロイ
    The room number was 423 and it was the same as my birthday figures and the sense of the room was too good, I thought that I would like to make this room in the future ☺ ️ As expected it is Oberoi

[It’s a sign. Chika's might being called by the Baba or some sort]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  8. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

IG post April 11
    [​IMG]

間近で見るタージマハルは圧巻でした。。大きくて白くて、、タージマハルって全部大理石で出来てるから白いんだよ〜朝早く起きてサリーも着たの私インド人みたいでしょ(笑)?みんなインスタ映えに必死だから写真の場所取り戦争すっごい良い写真なのに、おじさまの頭が写り込んでた

Taj Mahal, who sees it at hand, was a masterpiece. It's big and white, because all of Taj Mahal is made of marble, it's white, so I got up early and woke up early in Saree too, I guess like an Indian (laugh)? Because everyone desperately desires to be an instructive photography place taking war wow wonderful Even though it is a very good photo, the head of the uncle was reflected in it.

9. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Kinda relief. I thought after tripping to India Chikachan will return right away to her home country then disappear in the megapolitan Tokyo with her new life.
    and Ayana suddenly tweeted she’ll hang out with Haruka and Chikarina yesterday. https://twitter.com/achanJKT48/status/984704107695886337

Update:
    ZHIT after checkng Haruka tweet just after ^ post.
    Chika has gone. Perhaps leaving after last “hangout” as her farewell meeting with ayana & haru90n.

これからジャカルタにちかちゃんいないのが信じられない。もうお買い物行ったり遊びに行ったりご飯行ったりジャカルタで出来ないのか。。。4年間もずっと一緒に居たからなっ
    It is unbelievable that there is no Chika in Jakarta from now on. It is not possible to go shopping and go to play and rice, and in Jakarta anymore... I've been together for four years.

でもちかちゃんも一歩前に踏み出したから私も負けないように頑張らなきゃねっ!!また日本帰った時は遊ぼうねっ
    But Chika also took a step forward, so I have to try hard not to lose. When you return Japan, let's play.

Now she's in Megapolitan Tokyo with her new plans. Wishing her all success.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  10. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

I tried to translate her blog with GT and found this.

Her career as an singer may be ended soon as Chikariina written this, "I'll end my contract with Itoh Company" and "I' ll be an social worker" (not sure whether in Japan or in Indonesia (Jakarta))... Oh yeah, you can no longer to visit her Twitter (or maybe another SNS) but Instagram.

https://ameblo.jp/chikano-rina/entry-12422777694.html

Before I wrote this, I found someone on Facebook post her Twitter about her new career and last day of her Twitter usage.

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

^ If the social organization she works has outside Japan mission like “Japan for international” stuff I hope she’ll be posted here in Jakarta. She’s still fluent speaking informal Indonesian so it’s very beneficial.
    And I feel Haruka has been lonely since Chikarina left. Ofc haruka must not dependent with her presence but if she were returns Haruka must be bery happy.

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

yesterday pic chikarina & haruka.
    a source said they're having vacation in Thailand
    not sure this photo is around jkt or tha
    haruka looks like her early days in jakarta
    [​IMG]

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Chikano Rina's IG possessed finest Haruka pics.
    Chikarina is ofc the coolest as always
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]