Goto Izumi (Iichan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    GOTO IZUMI

[​IMG]

Team: KKS
    Generation: 2nd

Birthdate: September 27th, 1997
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Bloodtype: A
    Height: 163cm

2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: KKS - Goto Izumi

She is the girl I have been looking for. She was the one who sing most leads with Meru in Dear my teacher. I think. [wonder]

If soo she is one of my new oshimen for second gen.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

in the latest odekake episode she displayed great skill in MCing the whole episode. It is clearly no surprise she got the MVP title of the episode by gotoh san.

Today it reminds me what is odekake all about : introduce every member of HKT48 and know them better. While i was angry at Annya's episode when she didn't get much screentime and MC, Izumi really proved a strong and calm character.

Looking forward her next appearance.

PS : to reward her for her performance i will make some special GIF when she is appearing so it bring some content in her thread. She really deserve it.

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

Yes. Iichan made a great debut in Odekake. I hope she can take advantage to gain some momentum here because she is gorgeous.
    [​IMG]
    Goto Izumi Google+ 130625

Iichan did danso on the latest Variety48 episode!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

i've watched all LOD from 130628 - 130630 which there is no presence of meru and mio.
    she is potential enough, and she can lead the kenkyuusei team greatly. but unfortunately, she isn't meru or mio who can boost their popularity without team KIV be formed. She is really need team KIV to be formed so she can take more experiences and more people could feel her potential.
    unlike meru, her dance quite effective and do with necessary power. i like her singing too. she will be a great frontgirl with team KIV i though. So hope HKT's management doesn't concern too much in meru and mio push and starting forget about the other girls.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

so you see her as a captain? Yeah, she looks more reliable than Fuchigami mai in term of prestance

7. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

^
    no it isn't my point, leading the performance and leading the team is a different rule. performance leader has a rule to amusing the audience and get main concern from audience. Unlike team leader has different rule.
    i mean iichan can lead the performance very well, and catch the audience's eyes to her. So audience's eyes won't look at bunch of girls randomly, but stuck their eyes to her. She is a great center and do well work in replacing meru when she absence. As mentioned, her MC skill is the fine one among the kenkyuusei.

as captain i am prefer minazou than the other girls [hehe]

8. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

i know Iichan after watching Tonkotsu Maho Shoujo Gakuin episode 3. I think she have some special thing. I'm looking forward for her. She is another rising star for HKT48 2nd Generation :) . And i think she can became team captain, KIV captain maybe [hehe]

9. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

yeah, after successfull in hakata hyakatten to expose 1st gen member and HKT48 regularly. tonkotsu mahou shoujo put more 2nd gen member to be exposed. there are 3 member who management push has been started in tonkotsu they are Iichan, akiyoshi and okapan. :D somehow i just though this is the team KIV sight to be formed and so she is really need team KIV to get more exposure.

10. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

i got this translation from tumblr :D
    this translation from AKB48 Group Kenkyuusei Official Guidebook (AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48).
    [​IMG]
    *for bigger image you can change xxxxx_250.jpg to xxxx_500.jpg or xxxx_1280.jpg
    I think Sashi became a good role model for Iichan :)

11. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i found old video from youtube :D
    Iichan and Okapan :)
    they are very funny
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSbMAvGT_x8[/yt]
    i don't know what they mean :D but iichan look very beautiful :blush:
    ah about iichan. From Tonkotsu Maho Soujo Gakuin episode 4. Iichan seemed to be concerned with herself. Because among hkt48 member she feels having excessive sex appeal. And people often say she is like danchitsuma [apartement wife]

12. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ They are having a competition to find out who can shout louder. At the end Okapan asks the viewers to judge who's shouting louder and to give the results in her G+. :)

Iichan's little dance at 0:16 is quite weird. :lol: But she still looks pretty.

13. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^yeah she look very pretty, she have an amazing and sweet smile :cute:
    ---
    On Iichan's G+, she said if today she feel very frustrated because team 4 has been created and all 13th and 14th generation became part of team 4, but in HKT48 no new team and no promotion :)
    Iichan G+
    みなさんこんばんは!
    いーちゃんです\(^o^)/

東京ドームコンサート三日目
    終わりました!

先程の記事では、心配をかけてしまって、すみません。

私は、今とても悔しいです。

理由は、AKB48チーム4さんがサプライズ発表され、新しくできたことです。

一緒に研究生として、研究生武道館のステージに立った13期さん、14期さんが中心メンバーで、キャプテンは峯岸さんです。

でも、HKT48には、新チームもなく、昇格もありませんでした。

とっても悔しいです。

もっと実力をつけて、1秒でも早く昇格に近づきたいです。

新チーム4の先輩方に、素直に「おめでとうございます!」って、心から言えなかったのも悔しいです。

最後まで笑ってステージでパフォーマンスできなかったのも悔しいです。

明日は、最終日です。
    今日のようなことを絶対にしたくない!

私は、HKT48が大好きです\(^o^)/
    絶対諦めません!
    i hope she still keep fighting and do not despair :)

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Seems that the Team 4 stuff has had quite an impact on the Hakata KKS. [hehe] Not really that surprising to be honest. I hope they're not thinking that the management still regards them too rough and bad to be on a "full Team". Because in all probability, it's bound to the introduction of the 3rd Gens as mentioned by a lot of people.

15. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

it's not just the Team4 creation but also yesterday's announcement of new stages. most of HKT's KKS talked about how they'd still do their best with their old stage, but I'm sure they must also feel bad a bit that they won't get an original stage for now(let's hope for a quick original stage for KIV though)^^

16. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i believe team KIV just waiting time :)
    i think Iichan is person who have high spirit. she will do everything with her maximum power. I hope she got chance to explore herself :)

17. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Iichan have to remain strong cause in recent weeks the number of her followers is growing a lot on g+ and much more people are noticing her (i think most beacuse tonkotsu)

her position on the new team has to be a nice position!

18. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    maybe, because i know iichan from tonkotsu :D
    ---
    if I'm not mistaken translate, today on Iichan's G+ she said that she was selected to participate in Doro no Metronome. As we know, Doro no Metronome is a coupling song from HKT48 2nd single [Melon Juice] type B, and this is her first music video!! [party] she is very happy about this. Congratulation Iichan, your hard work get rewarded [party]

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    For her Melon Juice Extra video, Iichan makes her mom a omurice lunchbox.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/73943823[/vimeo]

20. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    thanks for the video :)
    Iichan very skillful, i think when at home she often helped her mother in the kitchen :D
    i noticed one thing. Iichan often showed her right eyebrow rather than the left :D