Goto Izumi (Iichan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @fatrain thanks for the video:^O^:
    It seem they talking about HKT48 Mobile Mail. Its something like special corner for Iichan and Asuka
    [​IMG]
    Wohhh fanfic about iichan and piichan, it seem very interesting:blush:
    I just send a pm to you

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    just finished reading one story from the fanfic from @redA1 :lol:really hard to undestand if just using google translate, but very very nice. on some part, i'm laughing so hard,:lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  3. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [​IMG]
    Tomorrow, janken preliminary round at Makuhari Messe

4. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Iichan will perform with Team H again on 16 August 2015:^O^:. And she will perform 6 time in a row for 4 days on 14-17 August.:blink:
    [​IMG]

5. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [​IMG]
    Sport festival yesterday:blush:
    Today Iichan back to Fukuoka with Asuka by first train because she have recording for HKT48 Goboten. Will be airing on 27 September 2015 [That day is her birthday :^O^:]

6. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Yesterday's G+:

https://plus.google.com/117398060713772891752/posts/EPgJTsQsfGH

Not entirely sure what a KushKush hair do is if someone wants to explain that to me.

My written Japanese is pretty poor and Iichan is all over the place, but I do want to give a shot at translating her G+.

7. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

Happy 18th Birthday!!! Iichan
    :ome:

8. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday :)

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    She just announced her graduation. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry2::cry2::cry2:

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=50&v=NzIdZqUk-_E (video is private so you can't put it somewhere else)

completely caught off-guard. I'm really sad. It crumbles this strong sense of unity i felt since HKT48 formation.

Best regards for your new future, Iichan.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Team KIV is already under-numbered as it is, and another one announces her graduation! From Team K, to Team KII, then Team M, and now Team KIV! What's happening?:cry2:

To make matters worse, she got her first center!:cold:

I hope she does well in her studies and chooses her boyfriend properly so that she doesn't get abused.

12. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Finally something exciting happens with this group. Too bad it's a sad thing. Good luck with your future, Iichan

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wow, I'm really surprised about this. It seems way before her time. I'll miss you, Iichan!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

14. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

The selfish part of me is sad because I won't be able to watch her anymore, but she is about to get to be normal for awhile.

I get where her frustrations are coming from. She's super talented, funny and extremely pretty and yet she wasn't ever going to be Senbatsu. She did a lot of locations for Goboten and got to center a B side, but outside of that her work wasn't there.

I hope she doesn't let her talent go to waste. She could be tearing it up on tv as a talento in a few years.

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I hope Iichan's graduation will serve as a wakeup call to HKT management because their complacency is the reason why she is graduating, and not because she wants to focus on her studies. I think the straw that really broke the camel's back regarding this decision was the Meijiza/Hakataza play where the casting was just such bullshit. She really wanted to be in it (see the entry in this thread a page back), but it was given to senbatsu members regardless of how well the member did in her audition. It's such a pity because Iichan is so talented, not to mention one of the prettiest girls of HKT.

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

noooooooooooo Q________Q;

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Honestly, I never liked graduation moment, especially before girls blooming to fame.
    Management at fault? probably yes. we fans like to rant it over and over again...

But hey, she is 18(almost forget, happy birthday, fellow SNSD-lover!) ,an age to decide career choice.
    And hopefully she get successful, whatever path she takes.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sad news ....wish her the best of luck in her future. HKT48 fans will miss her :wall::wall:

19. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Feeling pretty good today and this just bummed me out.

:/

Nice to see that Tani was there. Does this mean the end of Imomu chu?

20. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Only the public version of it, I guess. Those girls are probably lifelong friends at least :)