1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hamagishi Hiyori (Hiyotan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Hiyo-tan without bangs looks so different. Mature without losing any of her cute, innocent charm :cute:

I honestly think Hiyo-tan has the best looks and proportions out of all of 2nd gen. Would love to see her getting more solo work in the future..

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @keyak She is gaining much more confidence and that is thanks to the members and MC's. But especially to herself.
    Something that fans love about their idols, is watching them grow and evolve.
    Hiyotan-chan is blooming as a beautiful flower and growing as an idol.

============================================================================================

From her blog.

[​IMG]

After long time (1 year[hehe]) she gone to see the Sakura flowers.

[​IMG]
    "Puppy".

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"Sakura flowers are beautiful"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 3
  5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

@Xiphyas Thank you for the beautiful pictures of our Hiyo-tan. I always appreciate Hustle Press photoshoots - they always make our girls look so natural and happy.

I'm feeling super bummed at Hiyori's multiple absences this past month and a half. She missed yesterday's handshake and will miss tomorrow's event as well. It seems like she's been sick for well over a month now! Can't help but worry if it's serious. Is she physically or emotionally unwell, or both? She sounded normal in her last blog, but that was over two weeks ago.

I can't help but feel that she's under-appreciated within the Hinata fandom, and I wonder if she feels it as well. Especially with the recent anti incident at her HS.. Last year, there were also rumors of her being ignored at HS events when she was paired with more popular members. :glare: Sure, there's a ton of stand-outs in 2nd gen, but Hiyo-tan deserves love too. She's hilarious, gorgeous, and radiates such a positive, hard-working vibe.

Sorry for the negativity, just a bit frustrated that she keeps going MIA during one of the more exciting periods of her career, with Hinata just taking off and getting lots of exposure. I hope that if she really is suffering from a physical condition, she recovers soon and regains her momentum.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

Hi.

Is my pleasure to share all I can in my limited time.

I can understand your concern and worry about Hiyotan-chan. Sorry for the bad moment.

On the last HS event, Miku-chan was paired with Hina-chan and I asked her about Hiyotan-chan (my brother too). She said Hiyotan-chan condition is better and she talks with her everyday. I think is because this year the season is being very hard for who suffer of allergie. And the last month she suffered of fatigue and flu.

We can hear a lot of rumors, but let me tell you, even if she doesn't have a lot of fans as other members, her fans are loyalty and demostrates their love to her. I think my brother can certify that but I just talk from what I saw on the events.

Hiyotan-chan is a beauty and I know she have an enormous potential. I just dont believe in rumors. And even if she decides to leave, she have a shining future.

Please keep supporting Hiyotan-chan. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It was wonderful to see her on HINABINGO this week.

[​IMG]

The title on that pic says she loves Takarazuka, the musical theatre where all the roles are played by women.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Thanks for your input. Have to admit, I was getting nervous at the rumors surrounding her absences, but I actually feel a lot better after seeing her on HinaBingo and on other members' blogs. Now if only she'll update her own blog, I'll be even more convinced that she's doing fine :)

Getting cuter by episode.. Now, please give her more screentime!

9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Thankful to Miho for sharing a recent pic with Hiyo-tan :) Taken after the Music Wave concert a few days ago.

[​IMG]
    Source: Miho's blog

Anyone remember this from Hiragana Oshi? Hiyo-tan's variety moments are the absolute best.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Finally!

From her blog.

"Recent from Hiyotan". (She put her full name).

[​IMG]

"Yahho~
    Long time no see you"

[​IMG]
    "Laughing version".

"Ah, I'm going to Takarazuka
    tanoshimi mi mi mi mi".

"Baikoromaru~"

========================================================================================

She looks beautiful and on the MUSIC WAVE she was full of energy and smiling. Is good to see her back again and healthy.

I'm happy for her and her fans (my brother).

-----------------

Actually early I watch the crazy showroom. She really have that cute face and gestures.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

She is really maturing into a strong beauty. You can really see the difference when you compare with her debut-era pics.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

Well, we know she don't write too much. And this last blog is not different but she talk about Hinano-chan and the amount of pictures she have of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Hinano is very cute" -she said-

-------------------------------------------

She appears with Hina-chan and Miku-chan on bis magazine.

bis offshot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From Miku-chan blog.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ I love that photoshoot! Almost couldn't recognize Hiyo-tan; she looks like a very cute, mischievous child with styled like that.

An extra from her blog:
    [​IMG]

It's probably a long shot but I am hoping to see Hiyo-tan either second or first row for the 2nd single. So that we can have more than 2-3 sec peeks of her in performances. :worthy:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog.

[​IMG]

"I will appear on bis july issue with Miku-chan and Hina-chan"

"I wear yukata"

"Clap, clap, clap, clap!"

Obviously she is very happy also because she didn't have many oportunities to use yukata.
    And also she always can use beautiful clothes with bis.

[​IMG]

"Baikoromaru~".

===========================================================================================

Extra shot from bis.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now Hiyori has been excused from handshake -- and the way it is phrased seems like she's excused for future events, not Saturday's:

本日6月8日(土)開催の「キュン」発売記念 個別握手会 千葉会場@幕張メッセですが、濱岸ひよりは体調不良によりこの後の握手会を欠席させて頂きます。

Hiyori's notice was posted on the same day as the event itself. It was stated to be for health reasons (体調不良). But I can't help feeling it might have been because she just couldn't stand the kind of grief she gets from some handshake guests. Is that possible? A few guests seem to like to criticize idols to their faces.

EDIT: It appears that people saw her crying during the fourth handshake session on Saturday. source source2 Mirei rushed over immediately and they went off for five minutes and returned smiling -- although Hiyo-tan mistakenly walked into Mirei's lane. They laughed about it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Such. A. Beauty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cute fashion sense too ^^. @ukifune, she mentioned in her blog recently that her physical condition had gotten worse so I do think her absence was due to poor health, at least this time around.

Also hate to be the Debbie Downer but WHYYY is she in hidden in 3rd row again for 2nd single :shifty: Like, she literally just switched sides from left to right from her Kyun position. And WHYY has she not sold any of her hs slots?! I just don't understand, this girl has the whole package - looks, dance skills, height, personality. She has superstar potential, give her the push she needs and deserves.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Hamagishi Hiyori announces she will be going on hiatus from Hinatazaka46, at the same time Kakizaki Memi announces graduation from the group. :cry2:

News Release | Blog Post

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    maybe you mean hinatazaka46?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So bummed, though I had a feeling she needed a break, probably both physically and mentally. She cites the reason being solely due to her health but doesn't really mention a specific physical condition or anything but I'm thinking it's health + stress, which obviously goes hand in hand. From her blog, it certainly sounds like she plans to make a full recovery so as worried as I am, I'm going to wait patiently for her to come back, and I hope that the other Hina girls and fans will do the same. Hiyo-tan can rest assure that she has many loyal fans who'll wait for her, whether that be months or years :)

I guess I shouldn't have complained about her position for 2nd single formation since her hiatus was probably decided prior to it. Still think that management could've encouraged her more by getting her more solo stuff, screentime in Kyun, better protection from rude, crazy fans during hs, etc. but eh who knows - she could've been thinking about taking a break from a long time ago.

• Like Like x 2