1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani (Kyla)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Out of nowhere, comes voice of the jedi mahamaster JOTda :
    There’s serious disturbance in the Force
    Two great jedis have left
    But, there is another one
    Btw, who’s that crying in takeshi castle indonesia show? XD
    Her training hasn’t completed yet

kyla citra.jpg
    Pic: Kyla & Citra

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I knew Kyla is a talented artist.
    She begins show her stuff. She made an experiment , a short clip directed & scripted by her.
    Zara is the sole actor.
    The story: By drinking a sachet of beverage powder Go Milky Go [which Zara and other jkt sembatsu played in its tvcm] made Zara possesses superpower, able to go thru the thicked wall.
    https://twitter.com/zaraJKT48/status/929454064772853760

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Zara shared a past image with poor quality of photo paper that makes it appears as a very old pic.
    There’s mom in the middle and some relatives. The front little girl with strange face expression is Kyla. She looks like a baby alien. Suspicious' growing that Kyla actually possesses secret weapons of “alien abilities”.

zr jdl.jpg

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

December 22 is national Mother's Day in Indonesia.

Kyla's words are touching ones:
    https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/944075815095906304
    "Happy Mother's Day mom. The only person who understands me and always support my decisions, the one who knows the house's door hasn't locked although she's inside room [not sure this part mean], the person who goes quiet although knows I'm lying. Over everything 'my love is my mom' ”.​

kylaa.jpg

Meanwhile, Zara's greeting:
    https://twitter.com/zaraJKT48/status/944047951445311488
    “Ahahah Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, mama Sopia a.k.a mama Opay”

zares.jpg

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Congrats, Omedetou!
    "Kyla, the team T"

She will be active as T member from February 1, 2018
    Source: jkt48 official

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  6. vankadaisuki

vankadaisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth
    Welcome home kyla, finally you will join team t. yes team t, your sister's team :) fighting

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

klya tw.JPG

Sometimes Kyla and sis Zara are with that kind of tweet expression.
    In such a young age they have to deal with bunch who dislike then annoy them which might give them emotional pressure.
    As long as Kyla-Zara do their best, the force will reversely blow the haters little by little.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Let Kyla’s beautiful twin suns iluminate this Wednesday

kyla 16 jan 18.jpg
    Pic dated Jan 16, 2018

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla is now team T member rite? so this thread shud be moved out.

https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/964479714285862912

[​IMG]

KYLA JKT48: “...with my twin..."

FANS REPLY:
    -“Please introduce me to her”
    -“what’s her name?”
    -“your twin looks cuter”
    -“invite her in Handshake too”
    -“it is called reflection”
    -“cute”
    -“whatever”

-a user guy post a pic
    [​IMG]
    [supposed to mean Kyla has made the man very upset with such unimportant thing to tell :XD:]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

kyla viny.JPG

Kyla: "Happy birthday Viny, my role model. I'm the first saying this right?
    I wish you more well in heath, college and also jekety. Thank you for teaching me many things".

Awww ,,, the loving Kyla congratulated happy birthday to Viny, senior member of Team K3 who was demoted into trainee [but today has just returned to K3!].

Feb 23, until midday nobody seemed to congratulate the introvert Viny, and Kyla was the first.

I once called Kyla ‘The Golden Heart’, and she still is.

Other members who are close to Viny greeted her later tho in couple minutes or hour interval.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

From Kyla's YT* : "Yesterday I slept at 9 pm. So happy. Last time I slept at 9 was half a year ago.
    Day before yesterday I hadn't slept at all. Recently it's hard sleeping under 12 pm.

“The golden heart, the emerald eyes” [lebay but true mode]
    Behind the most beautiful eyes among 48 idols lies lack of rest.
    [​IMG]
    Pic dated 25 February 2018

It's very concerning actually a teenager who is still in growth phase has a sleep problem although it's a consequence as entertainment worker. Kyla has to regulate her sleeping time into afternoon.

*YT= Yetsterday's Tweet

12. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Melody Nurramdhani Laksani
    I really want her to be transferred to Team J and pushed as one of future aces there. lol. She's becoming more and more shining day by day.

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Since early I sense Kyla is creative like the way expressing words in socmed, etc. Very promising in the future if she’s a novel author, moviemaker.
    This latest one is how to enjoy particular kind of candies with a new different manner. Put them in microwave until melt. Kyla said she herself invented it and the taste becomes more delicious. Here's the tutorial clip https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/978227078830043136
    [​IMG]
    When the melting candies in the mug become bigger and bigger is the best part of the clip. The clip has a soul unno.

Once a while if Kyla has spare time I suggest she visits the candy manufacturer and ask the melting form candies just one bucket hehe. Maybe Kyla will feel like in heaven. Imagine how beautiful her eyes and smile will be.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

... meanwhile in Jkt48 wonderland ...

There's a Malay/Indonesian proverb “sudah jatuh tertimpa tangga" = "fall off a ladder then the ladder struck down onto him/her" means two bad lucks occur simultaneously.
    But when it happens to Kyla the swellings from fall & hit by ladder become two pandas because Kyla is too cute.
    [​IMG]
    Pic dated: April 8, 2018

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla with the ladder, oh leader of team T Ayana Shahab-san and Pucchi
    [​IMG]
    pic dated April 2018

From her tweets April 9:
    ~Waking up by noise from a neighbor using drill tool. It seems so long like non stop. Can't he get tired? or there’s his friend with him doing it continuously?
    [Annoying noise feels so long particularly when disturb our rest]

~Zara's calves are big and rough. I love to grip them. Funny I've just discovered her calves are big.
    [Big and rough like a guy who likes to do hard labor. Maybe the other person drilling with neighbor was Zara?]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Not among this pics. I wish Kyla posts her crossed eyes photo again. I think she's the first most beautiful girl when crossing eyes.

[​IMG]

With Eve Antoinette. Taurus & Libra are good pals as usual
    [​IMG]

In her official twitter, Kyla still pins her legendary 24 November 2016 trash talk (or trashtweet?) to Zara: “diem lo rempeyek udang” means “shut up you shrimp cracker.”
    It's native Jakartan style of trashtalking. When a person we have conversation with is annoying we can express our upset with words associating him with cheap or crappy objects such as “anduk gembel” (homeless man's dirty towel), “sendal maling” (slipper left by the fled culprit xD), “hordeng warteg” (dusty curtain at cheap restaurant), etc.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  17. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    That is the phenomenal “shut up you shrimp cracker” tweet pinned by Kyla where she reacted to Zara made fun of her by calling ‘Awkyla’ and Zara herself was being Zara Jenner. Awkyla is from the name ‘Awkarin’, an ordinary girl who become sexy model and popular in instagram (selebgram).
    https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/801820107164913665

FANS REPLY (selected from triple hundreds)
    19 Dec 16. This is the rempeyek udang
    [​IMG]
    26 Dec 16. This is a war
    30 Dec 16. Nadila jkt48: I give charity for the 1000 retweets
    30 Dec 16. Wow, retweeted two times by JOT already
    30 Jan 17. hahaha
    17 May 17. So mean calling your sister shrimp cracker
    20 May 17. Happy birthday my oshi
    6 Dec 17. 4124 retweets

^22 Dec 17. its 4158
    13 Dec 17. Omg it’s already a year wkwkwk
    23 Dec 17. Congrats kylaaa
    29 Jan 18. … 2018!
    7 Mar 18. This tweet will be everlasting
    8 Apr 18. Assalamualaikum
    15 Apr 18. Breaking the record of all jkt48

lol for the guy greets with salaam revisiting the tweet after a while

18. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Month of Taurus [April 21 - May 20]
    Anybody born under this sign should be grateful to God. They're granted with power “to be” (will & character). They are great teachers, builders, creators, communicators, artists, athletes, anything. They're role models.
    There are those folks are with talents but too quiet and couldn't assert themselves, when nature/God put them in Taurus they then ‘be’.

Few days ago jkt48 members greeted happy birthday to 48 Boss, Yasushi Akimoto on May 2. Aki-P numbers seem relate to Kyla. There's number two in date birth and same life path 'two' as well the same star sign. Two is number of special art talent. Sun number 'seven' loves being unique and good analysis skill and Taurus with their big goals.

Anyway, Kyla who once called by official jkt twitter as "keyboard entertainer" again joking around with fans. Nearly week ago Kyla's Mom sent fruits from her hometown and she told fans in twitter it's delicious and eat a lot of them. I gulped myself reading her recounted it since haven't eaten fruits for a while.
    She told the fans the fruits she ate but (ofc deliberately) put stickers with very different kinds left the fans cracking (dragon fruits into pineapple, bananas into grapes and mangoes become apples).

[​IMG]

Kyla says her nu hair is like Skrillex

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  19. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Last year (I forgot in what month) Kyla posted her photo at a beach. She looked about age seven years in the picture. One of the reply mentioned a word ‘mermait’ means mermaid and coincidentally I was playing the track Gokigen Naname na Mermaid. Since then often while checking Kyla's twitter I usually play along the song. Really like it’s chorus with anime-ish melody, there’s whistle sound or sort by the keyboard riff. 48 G songs should be more with that kind of anime melody.

For her upcoming anniversary on May 20 Kyla’s birthday T-shirt has been released. I think it’s first time an idol BD t-shirt put birth number instead of age. Kyla said 20 is also her lucky number.
    There’s also lightning logo. If not mistaken it’s PLN or government electrical company logo. No surely not hehe. It’s belong to the old rock band AC DC since Kyla likes old school bands [bands pronounced with british accent “bannes” :)]

[​IMG]

I wonder it’s Kyla’s design. The font reminds me with the receipt note printed by cashier’s store. Creative.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  20. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Two years after the crunchy “diem lo rempeyek udang” Kyla looks more & more attractive
    [​IMG]
    Sundanese would say ‘geulis pisan’ means very pretty.
    I used to have office mate resembles Kyla in this pic, only the difference is she wore glasses.

Picdate: may 16

Last edited: May 18, 2018