Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani (Kyla)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Happy sunny Tuesday
    from
    the Two Sisters
    [​IMG]

Kyla & Zara

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Beautiful Eyes
    for
    Beautiful Sundays

[​IMG]

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Kyla was asking “what is this?” showing a single strange hair grows longer on its own. I used to have one grew on my forehead. lt could be relate to hormonal stuff but I took the symbolic meaning the hair indicated that I may be a good thinker and the one with Kyla means she’s talented in crafting or artwork made by hand as recently she learn to draw.

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Beautiful Tuesday with Kyla & her two eyes she likes to play
    #tuesdayrhyme
    [​IMG]

In her latest tweet Kyla comes across a plan to take a trip to Labuan Bajo, a village of tourism spot located in East Indonesia. There are small islands around the area. One of them is where the famous ancient reptile Komodo dragon inhabits the island of Komodo.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla was asking fans have they been experiencing the same feeling as her when listening to certain song it would bring certain emotion/feeling from the time they used to play a lot the song in the past. There are people feel that way including myself ofc. Lately I play countless Sabila’s song “Peduli Apa” (posted the mv in jkt 1st single thread). The first line of the refrain brings a feeling like I’m in a car passing a Puskesmas [subdistrict medicine center] I suddenly daydream remembering I used to go there frequently checking my swollen tonsil when I was a little child. The building and some big trees are still quite the same. I wasn't listening to the song at the time but the melodies carries strange feeling such as “I was there, years ago” and brings along the feeling of restless since I then went through an operation to cut out the tonsil.
    [​IMG]

Kyla was born on date 20 of May. According to numerology, people with date birth 2, 11, 20, 29 (also sun number 2 from date+month) have a talent in songwriting, ability to compose catchy harmonies & melodies.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Aby’s opinion on Kyla after being promoted into team T:
    "She’s a good listener. I wished in a same team with her and now it becomes reality.
    I love talking with her. Our conversations often connected. She always points out what’s are good for us."

Sors: twitter.com/Gabryela_JKT48

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

A week not posting due to cdma modem problem, feeling hollow not seeing these cute kids
    [​IMG]

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Kyla's signature “cute eyes-crossing” with her followers Zara & Aby

Afaik the sibling Kyla and Zara are in homeschooling. Yesterday Chacha aka Kyla received her school report card. Seeing the result her best grade is English and not so good in Math.
    Mom suggested her to start thinking about going to college ( turn seventeen this may 20, she'll likely now a 12th grader). There's particular subject she desired but mom said 'No' but it 's okay, says Kyla since two other options are also interesting.

I would like to suggest in the future she takes film directing as I see her talent. If there's chance she could go to Aussie for it. When return and doing film projects I think one day she'll have big "name". Just my suggestion. Wishing her always the best (not in this near future, of course :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Prettiest pic of Kyla I’ve come across so far
    [​IMG]
    I’m still curious about Kyla’s grandfather family name. Often I see Kyla and Zara are called themselves or by their team mates by short “zar” and “kyl” so I made up their name become Zara van der Kyl for Zara and Kyla van der Zar /Kyla van den Zar for Kyla xd.

I do have certain likeness toward Dutch stuffs eg their excellent classic paintings, maybe because I also grew up with western stories such as Robinson Crusoe, Robin Hood, Gulliver’s Travel etc built my taste toward things.

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Nothing new but since Kyla (and Yori) did this, it's kinda brand nu funny.
    The pic is recent.

[​IMG]

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Outdoor :) , Indoor :)

Thanks to Zara reposted this photo today. I'm channeling little kid-
    Kyla’s feeling soothing & relief when playing at the beach.
    [​IMG]

Days ago with a gift from a fan after a theater perform
    [​IMG]

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Kyla said shes wasn’t deliberately pushing the post button then an ” unwanted “ yet cute enuff photo freshly served hehe [it was intentional ofc].
    We can feel a genuine funniness which steals fans heart.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

There’s 8 in today’s date 28.
    8 resembles a glasses.
    Behind the glasses there are two eyes.

... and long time no see these two emerald eyes :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla shared a funny fasting day experience which she failed just few moment before breaking the fasting. It was two years ago, ten minutes before the prayer calling she prepared a hot tea. She then added some more sugar but tasted it (had a little sip) concerning it might be too sweet :^^;:.

Kyla in this photo looks a sweet tea-ish somehow
    [​IMG]

source: twitter

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

:ome:
    Happy sweet seventeen

#hisikil17tahun :)

Perhaps sweet melodies in The Strokes latest song brings a beautiful feeling today

Last edited: May 20, 2019