Hidaritomo Ayaka (Hidaaya) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hidaaya's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. JyuuyonMatsu

JyuuyonMatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Wow, it's really quiet in here. I recently noticed her from anta roke roke yamanashi edition,she's doing pretty well and she's really pretty, and now I can't stop myself from digging all kind of information about her. Really looking forward to see more of her in the future. Anyway she's one of my favourite team 8's member now. Yoroshiku to everyone here.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

She's one of my favorite Eitos...

One day I was looking at the Team 8 by-team roster in AKB Members on the wiki, and had a hunch about some of my preferred Eitos -- turns out they all fall within a certain age group centered around Year of the Tiger, Rabbit, and Snake ('98/toradoshi, '99/udoshi, '01/midoshi) -- Hidaaya being one of them, is also a Summer animal, or born at the height of summer, where the traits of the year's animal are supposed to be purest and strongest...

If you look at her closely... she even resembles a tiger -- the shape of her eyes, and relationship between eyes, cheekbones, and nose:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the biggest and baddest of all tigers, the Siberian tiger, for comparison:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

There are even more surprising comparisons to their birth-year animal, in either physical or personality traits, in the other Eitos...

It's all in fun of course -- I don't make any serious decisions or judgements based on Chinese astrology... but it is fun to see where things line up. ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Any attempt to make this thread have more discussion is welcome. If you enjoy the Roke Roke Yamanashi episode, go watch the 88rachi Yamanashi episode [hehe] You will not be disappointed.

8. JyuuyonMatsu

JyuuyonMatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Added to my watchlist. Thanks.

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    best thing about Hidaaya is how incredibly positive she is about everything, I've never ever seen her complaining in her SR, even when some strange comments appear she just smiles it off or makes a joke about it. Her piano streams are the best thing, she always looks beautiful and her monomanes are funny (and when she fails at them she is irresistibly cute:lol:). As an acoustic guitar hater and a piano aficionado I wish she got some chance to perform at a variety show as "everyone's oshimen" has done so many times already:glare:

and she got chosen to Okada Nana's senbatsu!
    DD0DDg6U0AAtrye.jpg DD0JwJeVoAALmOz.jpg

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Oh! So now being positive and not complaining is a good thing, UH?!

Who's everyone's oshimen? Shiorin?

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's relative to your situation and ambitions
    the one who wants to save Europe

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That didn't sound nice for Hidaaya.

She's doing an excellent job at AKBINGO! To the point that she was chosen as Wakabayashi's oshimen.

Hidaaya needs a Kanto show. Ayane and Maria too. But they need to do a Hokkaido-Tohoku one first.

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
  14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Hidaaya'a latest SR was nice -- I hadn't seen her smile as much in recent SRs, so it was great to see a lot of it. :approve:

She does seem to like stinky foods (dried squid, kimchi), which is awesome (to me at least, as I like the same otsumame). :^^;:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't know whether they are actually close or not, but from what I understand, Hidaaya is probably the 1st Naachan fans. Probably tho... I'm not really sure since I don't really follow Hidaaya. If Hidaaya is indeed the 1st Naachan fans, then it's only fitting that she is called first.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I've been trying to figure out the connection as well... not a true-blue Hidaaya fan either.

I understand the 'yami' and 'yuri' senbatsu... but don't quite know what Naachan's criteria is for Okada senbatsu. Hidaaya is pretty lucky for sure though, whatever it is.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The reasoning is quite simple. Remove Jurina, Mayuyu, and Miion (because these 3 are more about Okada respect to them) and you've got Okada harem senbatsu :p Basically if Naachan make a fan club, these members would be in it.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Happy birthday!

20. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

:ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:ome: