Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @gocchisama thank you so much, you are right, youtube is the best way to know each Keyaki member. Techi said she wants us to know the other members as well, so we should listen to her XD.

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    new keyaki fan here, was catching up watching keyakikitte kakenai and hirate-san seems to talk about her brother alot they seem very close, which got me curious on the brother so i decided to do some searching and found some stuff,
    i'm not sure if anybody else posted this here yet but apparently this is him :
    his name is 平手 慎太郎 (i think his name is read Shintaro)
    he is 6 years older than hirate-san.. not 100% sure that this is the actual brother, but they really do look alike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    yes this is him. he's quite handsome! But a haircut like this would be horrible on me.

5. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The Hirate siblings are both so attractive... *drool*

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Blog post: Hirate Yurina: The Empress A little collection of photos and comments from 2channel, put together by a K46 news site. It compares her to a Sage Emperor, one of the wise and powerful rulers at the beginning of Chinese history. But it also points out the wonderful gap between the cool and magnificent performer on stage, and the cute and innocent 15-year-old on TV variety shows. I also like the expression someone invented: "Techi Metal."

b596b133.jpg 4f94adbd.jpg dec7bc90.jpg e2fa2f38.jpg

Also, be sure to check out the photos of Yurina and others from the new BOMB magazine, posted today on keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I also like the expression someone invented: "Techi Metal."

Techi-Metal DEATH.
    I think re-appropriated is more correct than invented here.
    FWIW the first time I heard Silent Majority was the episode of Music Station they appeared on with BABYMETAL.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't know that many idol groups, but I can't think of any but K46 and Babymetal who could do songs similar to Otona and KataMira. And as one of those 2channel comments says, it's hard to imagine other idols challenging the crowd with that "Kakatte koi!" (It was just for show, but what a great moment.)

9. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    For mainstream idol groups yes probably only a few that could do that. But there are a lot that can do that in UG idol groups but then again they don't have to worry about keeping that pure or innocent image that idol groups "need" to have.

So I think it's awesome that K46 did that and can hopefully influence more groups to do that kinda style.

10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    There are a few, but they tend to be more underground. That's part of what's cool about BM and Keya they are the mainstreaming of the underground.

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @hmmero welcome, I´m also a new Keyaki fan too, let´s support them from now on!!!!.

And woow her brother is handsome!!!! XD. I wonder how old is he?.

12. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    He's 6 years older than Hirate so probably about 21!

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @YukoOshimafan yes indeed! they are such a lovely strong group of girls

and hirate-san's brother is born on 1995 , more details is he was always known to have a "pretty/good looking" and small face(just like his sister :D ) he is even rumored to have participated in a miss con or beauty contest (dressed as a female!) of some kind the picture below(circled) is apparently him! loll

[​IMG]

14. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Maybe he will debut the entertainment world like some past idol siblings.

15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @megawotawu @hmmero @miyako-dori Thank you for replying!. Woow, I can´t believe that is him haha, I think he could become a great idol if he is promoted properly or maybe he can debut as actor, he has the looks, just like her sister x).

16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    techi's bro is fine, their parents must be good looking

babymetal is a master race idol. Peasants idol who use backing vocals/mime can't be compared lol, jk. but in terms of popularity stateside apparently keyakizaka won with the youtube views almost twice more viewed.
    I remember when techi was interviewed in the music station, he looks older than yui, and when she mentioned nogizaka suzuka was there, I wonder if they had a chitchat about himetan backstage...

17. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I wish hirate updated her blog more often D: only one update in December (compared to zuumin's twenty-one!) lol
    kind of understandable with all her activities and almost forget that shes in 3rd year middle-school(high school student this year)

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I have checked every day since new years. So much has happened since her last one, I expect an essay.
    Probably the only frustrating thing about her...