Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photo for Friday's radio show, Oda and Hirate:

C4WcRieVYAQUVrz.jpg

Yurina looks great, yet somehow young, and maybe a bit down. She seemed normal on the radio show, which is not overexcited and but relaxed and in control -- except for the moments Oda trips her up and she reacts with a good-humored counter-attack. Some people have complained about her sightly longer hairstyle. Of course, the last thing I read, in December, was people criticizing her short hairstyle. Lol.

She talked about seeing Whisper of the Heart (Ghibli) and seeing more movies, suggested by staff. I think there's now a movie corner on the radio show.

3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photos from 2channel showing Hirate "before awakening" and "after awakening."

9647e758.jpg

857d6b85.jpg 39b32572.jpg

Of course, the other difference is "in normal life" and "in performance." But it is really encouraging to see how she can draw this intensity out from inside her. It makes one start thinking about what one has inside oneself to be drawn out. It also shows that change is possible.

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The top right pic is the Kubrick stare, nice.

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Even with "before awakening", she is still stand out than other when they filming keyakake earlier episode

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Because of the mushroom shaped haircut?

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She was slated for centre from the beginning: when they lined up after being chosen, she was in the centre. Management knew there was something there. Maybe they just didn't know what.

10. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Maybe, since no one have same hair like her LOL

She remind me of when Jurina first appearance at AKB 0ji59fun. This kid kind of special

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    where does this content come from? I wonder if it exist as well for yamanotesen

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's from a SHOWROOM broadcast done by Techi-Neru at the time of the SekaAi release. I now see that the whole thing is still on YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

But I haven't seen anything similar for Yamanotesen -- just the MV (which is too much for me) and the live versions. The Countdown Live version from March is great (visually more than aurally). It might have been that one where she says she only had the choreo for a little part of it and improvised the rest -- then forgot what she had done.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    twitter/akbdaily dump!

solo cover for YJ (release date march 2nd...)
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46ch/status/834038686362673152
    solo cover for WSC
    http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1238.html
    solo cover for WSJ
    http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1045.html

pic with kagechan
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46ch/status/833125633643290624

lots of artwork as always her is my personal favourite
    Yurina/Pikachu
    https://twitter.com/naberyou_/status/832182106432294912

Someone took her photo with them to the Taj Mahal. Kinda cool
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46_723/status/831457489195409409

I just love this.
    https://twitter.com/sukimamp3/status/832558281432276992

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From 2channel (not all new). The last one is her weird expression from the Saison senbatsu announcement. I'm still not totally sure what it meant.

UJhKIdA.jpg xHSWtq0.jpg www.dotup.org1163395.jpg C5AKp1BUcAIeAYK-768x1024.jpg aba41370.jpg Hvkn7AQ.jpg TbDoGO2.jpg

Animated .gif from last week's KeyaKAKE:
    [​IMG]

There are lots of posts on 2channel predicting Imaizumi at centre, but the number of times Hirate is on magazine covers this week argues otherwise: two covers in the next week alone. Lots more magazine appearances for members, but no other solo covers. Neru appears in mags 3x, Risa and Mona 2x each. Also Imaizumi, Akanen, Aoi 1x each. Small sample, but maybe some indication of future: I think magazines get suggestions from management of who to feature. Imaizumi is being featured more, but Techi-Neru still most.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  16. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    That gif serves to remind me THAT SHE IS ONLY 15. With her aura on stage and her likeableness off stage, reminders like this are needed [hehe]

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks for the gif!
    Might be my favourite scene in last week's episode.

We can thank the members for continuously makes Techi forget about her supposed "cool image" at times and laugh like a little girl she is~

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Rockin On Japan magazine will feature a ten-thousand-word interview with Techi in its April issue, due out next Tuesday. The editor says that when they were discussing the interview and asked if she could dance for part of the photo session, she herself said: "I definitely want to dance." The editor says that he has a long experience as an editor and feels confident that this interview and pictures are really something great, and wants a lot of people to see it. He says that their theme of "an inevitability of the times" was confirmed throughout both the interview and the photo session. This is a magazine that has featured such bands as Alexandros, Bump of Chicken, One OK Rock, Back Number, etc., over the past few months.

rockinoncover.jpg

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's time for the fandom to join force and translate this ultimate interview of techi.

I have yet to read Yuukanen interview though. mmmh

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea