Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

lol. the term jimmies is derogated again then.:lol:

2. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good thought, and almost what we see on Zip Friday morning about the Zip spring festival: last year on a show like this, Hirate would definitely have been front and centre. Now we see Sugai, Akanen, Risa, Rika, Mon and Oda. Maybe they really are taking her physical/mental well-being into account.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That Zip one is really good, as everyone is active and then Zip themselves teased Oda, and Oda actually plays along with it too!

Also dayum that photoshoot

5. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^which zip is this..?(all i can think of is the haru festival last year) any link to where i can watch it?

And that photoshot, i don't mind getting heart attack for this! i particularly love the side view of her and the parfait, almost seem like a photo you would get when going out on a date with your gf XD
    So natural yet memorizingly beautiful :cute:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That was posted in the General theead, they invited Keyaki for a short interview.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The hirate yurina fanpage is updated quite well, i warmly advise you to check on this page. Probably owned by indonesian.

I've watched SONGS of NHK and the 46 question asked to Yurina. Nothing very new, but it helps you grasp what kind of person Techi is :

- She entered keyakizaka46 to change, despite the fact she was only 15. Very mature for her age.
    - It's interesting to hear that what she thinks is the hardest is actually vocal training. I'm glad management is not throwing away basics of a performer. Photoshoot is good, but you need to train.
    - She has a bad opinion of herself. She is called a genius by many, but actually she has this humility and fragile state that makes me like her even more. I want to cheer her up on her volition to change to a better Techi.
    - She's selfless but conscious. She's aware that she need to convey the songs spirit the best she can. And i think it's a good thing, because it makes the performance special. You need to link yourself to the song to make it beautiful.
    - About the question "what will you do in 5 years", when she answered " perhaps getting married" then she blush afterwards, my heart got kyun like a kimowota!!! It was super cute.
    - When she's appearing with TAKAHIRO sensei, i can feel they are building a special bond. With Yurina, and Keyakizaka. I hope it's mutual and TAKAHIRO sensei will continue work on choregraphy. It's part of Keyakizaka signature now.
    - I'm relieved that she said that the most enjoyble thing to do in Keyakizaka is performance. I was always worried she sees her center position as a burden and heavy responsability. The most important thing is to have fun! And that's the case.
    - "what kind of kid were you?" she answered "a kid who go out often to play". Techi is not the gloomy girl that is pictured in some songs like Yamanotesen and Silent Majority. One day, i wish there's a cute song were Yurina can be this kid i always like to see laugh during variety. Someday...

it was short (8 minutes) but it was very interesting. Can't wait for the Techineru B-side.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    YT link because NHK is cool like that

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Good Guys NHK. Sony should learn from it and make video worldwide.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I watched it wow
    • What do you like the most from yourself? None
    • What do you hate the most from yourself? There is a lot
    • What does other members meant to you? Important existence
    • What do you want to be when you grew up? A pet shop shopkeeper
    • Why do you take the audition? Because i want to change myself
    • What do you think when you are chosen as the center for debut single? I think, "Impossible" is what i thought that time"
    • What do you think about becoming the center for 4 single? "I can't do this' is what i thought
    • Have you ever thought of quitting Keyakizaka? I have
    • What is Keyakizaka for you? A place where Hirate Yurina can be someone else.
    • What is Hirate Yurina's dream? I don't have one yet
    Surely, management knew about this. After this interview, pushing Hirate into 5th will bring a lot of heat from the fandom

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Let they have a full rotation first, then rest techi lilbit

Last question is interisting one, and the answer will make fans wonders

12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

LoL, there is no way she going to leave Keya and get married at 20. Way too soon even for normal people and yet she is an Idol.

13. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Hirate is going to get married in 5 years. That was so cuteee :blush:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

interesting Q & A from the NHK clip.....Techi got some interesting answers to these 46 questions about her. didnt know she learned ballet before

Techi audition song was Hoshizora no Distance by The Alfee (Question #9)

thats an unusual song for a 14 years old coz this song was written in 1984 and Techi was born on 2001

edit :
    for audition songs of members, go to the 1st page of Keyakizaka46 thread and it was posted by @kanjo

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Even these little promos are some of the best things I've ever seen with her. The full show....wow.

Pressure from fans to have her not do the next single? If there is, they will have mistaken her desires completely. This is a performer. She has her deep insecurity, but she also has her great ambition to communicate each song. In her own way, the struggle and the fullness make me think of Edith Piaf or Judy Garland. "Which do you like better, singing or dancing? -- (Pause, smile) I can't choose." I expected her to say dance, which is easier for her. "Where do you have the most fun? -- When I'm performing." She took the audition in order to change herself, and she is still struggling to change. Epic. A special soul.

"What's special about Keyakizaka46 compared to other idols? -- The way every member is trying to communicate the world-view and story of each song." The purity of her consciousness is amazing, especially if the answers came anywhere near as quickly as the edited video showed. "What's your favorite place in Tokyo? -- My own room." Answering the question about five years from now with "maybe getting married?" is so real. Here's the normal 15-year-old. With a somewhat skewed vision of time, maybe, but maybe not. An "artist" can get married, it's just an "idol" that can't.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Flash news, Hirate doesn't know what CD stands for

Yone: "Bluray.... Blurayyyy....?"
    Hirate: "Blueray box?"

Yone: "So your answer?"
    Hirate: "C for Collection.... D for Discord!"
    Yone: "The correct answer is Compact Disc!"

17. naggi