Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She was sleepy for sure .. That's why she was being so airhead.. The way she talked is almost like she will fall asleep any moment..

Mangement must have asked her to do it since as Keyaki member everyone's participation is important so she had to .. And maybe(let me tell you MAYBE) they feared some comments from the anti fans of not taking her responsibility seriously, so to avoid negative comments to lure around her , they asked her to do the promo..

Just a speculation but seems true enough to agree..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I appreciate her for being brave enough to appeared on Showroom. At least, she was looking on the camera and talk with the audience (which lately she avoids it both). If I was her, I may be shocked too that my viewers was that high for the first time doing showroom that may lead to nervous.

But I remember Sashi that met her last year asking her non favourite food and Techi always avoid to meet her eyes and saying "Ehh.. ehh.. "(and avoiding looking on Sasshi lol), maybe lately this one year she is being easily shy and nervous?

We don't know if she has mental problems that lead her to be nervous on having so much viewers on SR and avoiding camera & talking when performing.

But for me, looking at she's challenging appear on SR is an improvement. I hope we can see our otter improvement more and being more healthy and happy

• Like Like x 3
  3. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't think she was sleepy or whatever.

She is always like that, it is who she really is. She always feels apologetic, she doesn't have confidence in herself, she's shy and introvert.

Everything she shows on scene, the confidence, the power and everything, its the opposite of who she really is in real life.
    She needs to believe in herself and in her talent. I hope she will recognize that when she'll grow up cuz if she stay like that, she will be hurt more.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi on RADIO SWITCH. I'm not going to do spoiler, but listen with love and care. She still growing.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOTE: Not sure about the copyright, just in case I go to prepare a backup.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ she loses confident, i hope you will find your confidence back on stage, girl. :(

Speaking of Inazuma Rock Fes, she really looked sad and kinda dead (?) , in BLT interview, yone told techi and suzumon about her graduation before the performance (?) and looked like it's effect techi's performance, for saimajo all members look sad too (there is a screenshoot from fans on twitter) but they still manage to smile till the last song.

It's so hard for me to watch, like what @glsone said on general thread, how can they OKed this footage to be broadcasted, i agree and thought the same too,

maybe the reason why they still broadcast it bc they still find it's ok to people to watch bc the camera is not too much focus on the center and other members did a great job so they mostly focusing other member performance? (But still center's presence really effect these performances)

Edit: got info from twitter, they performed futari sezon in inazuma, but it's been cutted. They only broadcast ambivalent, silent majority and kaze ni fukaretemo.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  6. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe the management can use that introvertness of Hirate to create a semi image of "Izumi Sakai."

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Tbf a lot of members looked so sad, and Yone said she told all of them before the Inazuma performance, so it just made them feel like it wasn't worth to perform at all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate won best newcomer from 31th Nikkan Sport Film Awards. The ceremony will be held on December 28th, same day as keyaki On CDJ but maybe in different time.

IMG_20181204_061034.jpg 201812040000038-w1300_0.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Who won the same award in 2015? Hirose Suzu. As a Techi fan, I find myself unable to stop smiling.

Nikkan Sports is an important entertainment newspaper, so these awards are significant. But I'm not sure they are the most important awards. Doesn't matter. I'm still smiling.

• Like Like x 4
  10. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    IMG_20181204_102259.jpg
    I found this pic in Insta.. Is this from Inazuma Fes? She was so sad and crying!:( Techi!
    EDIT : I found a part in the live performance of Kaze Fuka, where Yone approches Techi and she is saying something to her
    Screenshot_2018-12-04-11-07-14.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-04-11-07-19.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-04-11-07-43.png

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  11. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Just watched the Utacon's perf and wonder what happened to Techi. She didnt want to dance, even didnt bother to open her mouth to lipsync. It really hurt to see her like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I hope management will let her hiatus for awhile till she feels good again to comeback.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. glsone

glsone Member

Really a shame we have to talk about what's wrong with Techi for the millionth time instead of how the new girls did with their first performance but here we are again.

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ikr talking about Techi in the Techi thread those radical Techi fans at it again

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I understand your feelings but it looks serious to me this time. Its maybe her worst performance I've ever seen.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. glsone

glsone Member

It shouldn't be a topic at all anymore. It's clear as day, and has been for a while, that there is something wrong with her but management has done nothing but throw her back on stage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Are you sure? B/c I’m pretty sure this year the group had to canceled 1 of their concerts b/c she couldn’t perform, along with the fact that they had to promoted 1 of their singles without the center. Did I mentioned that they had less singles compare to last year? And did she get better after several months of resting? Nope.

So, what can they do now? Let her rest for another year? Without a new center to promote their new singles, the group will be dead by the time she comes back.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    To be fair to the management they have given Techi a decent amount of time off this year. I agree that they haven't done enough though. Hopefully with the changes that are happening to the group they'll take the opportunity to have someone else center the next single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All we can do is to support her. Being a popular idol, the most important thing for her is the positive support from her fans. It's obvious that we will be worried about her but let's not try to guess everything by ourselves. We really don't know what exactly is going on under the table. Rather we should cheer her and help her idol activities from our own position.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Let her graduate.

• Dislike x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1