Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. TJDomingo

TJDomingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    HS dates: http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2016/12/4164

2017/04/16: Port Messe, Nagoya
    2017/05/06: Makuhari Messe, Chiba
    2017/05/07: Marine Messe, Fukuoka
    2017/05/20: INTEX, Osaka
    2017/07/15: West Japan General Exhibition Hall, Kitakyushu

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  4. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I love those outfits! Beautiful

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^ finally! i have to say i really like it, super weird (in a good way) to see Maria on senbatsu.

7. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    My least favorite A-side. I even feel bad for Shinamon being on it and happy for Madoka being out.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is so HKT, and I like it~
    So fresh but the choreo is simple.

The outfit is good.

Btw, the part which Maria and Sasshi danced (1:50-1:53), is it the original choreo or they just covering Sayanee-Ayachan in NMB's choreo? That's so funny :D

9. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I don't know... I don't hate it but i don't see myself hearing this song more than a couple of times. The performance was good enough tho, only thing i want to know is who had the idea of putting the smallest member in the back row, what a genius :glare:.

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Yeah I felt a bit bad for Maria being so hidden aha but the camera should move enough in most performances she'll be seen. Plus she's Maria, everyone knows who she is because she stands out so much right now.
    The song isn't winning any awards but it's very suitable for what it is and a great performance from the girls.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The only thing that is interesting is Maria Sasshi doing Sayanee Ayachan thing. The overall choreo is not bad, but the song... I wouldn't say that it isn't worth it to be in it but (because every exposure in the media worth it) but it is less painful not to be in this senbatsu vs in other a-side senbatsu. Personally, I think it is even worse hearing the song in a live performance vs hearing the song with the anime. There is a disconnect between the kid-ish song vs seeing an idol group performed it, especially with Sasshi, Sakura, and Haruppi at the front.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It definitely sounds like a song from an anime, but I still really like it. It has a certain edge to it, but I can feel the standard HKT cuteness.

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    It isn't the absolute trainwreck I expected it to be, so yay?
    Though I have to say, I don't think that the members that did get dropped are still particular sad about it :whistle:

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Check here if you want to see the little talk beforehand too. Maria's wish to grow lol.

The song is what it is, and what it was written for. To be a themesong for that anime.
    But I like the costumes and the choreo is pretty fun. I hope that the failed roll move becomes an unofficial part of it like Nako's 'Yo' calls became part of 12Byo.
    The fact that there are so many different members this time around also makes it feel really fresh. Good place for the already really good 4th gen to get some senbatsu experience.

The dropped members most assuredly did not care about what the song actually was, they wanted to be in, that's that. Many tears were shed over this.
    Actually during Pchan's (for whom this single is her 1st ever) seitansai last week, one of her main worries and things she cried over was people not taking this single seriously.
    People being like, "Oh glad my oshi gets saved for the real stuff" or "You were part of this throwaway thing"
    Basically because it's a theme like this, because it's not the normal fixed HKT senbatsu with some rotations.

But like she also said, it ended up being a single, just like all the others.
    And in my view it's not particularly worse or better than other HKT singles either.
    Whether that says something about my opinion of other singles, or something about this one, I'll leave in the middle lol.

Edit: Costume shots from Nene & Amane mail
    Cost.jpg Amac.jpg

15. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    This song is Meh for me. It's too slow for me. I did like seeing Maria in the senbatsu. She was out of place in a good way.

16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

for me the song is so not HKT's style..I'm really disapointed..it's like Aki-P decided to give Keyakizaka all the good songs :mad:
    the outfits is mix of High tention and Love trip
    Haruppi's hair tho:cute::cute::cute:

17. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There are very few parts in the song I like and others that I don't like at all. I just hope it will grow on me if I listen to the song more often but so far it's probably my least favorite A-side from HKT.
    The costumes are pretty cute though and I liked seeing some fresh faces in the senbatsu. And Maria's attempt to roll over Sasshi was pretty funny. [hehe]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  18. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well I don't really like the song, but the choreo and outfits are cute. I love seeing the 4th gen members so clearly! Mokachan is so cute in this :cute:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Too bad that Maria is so short that she couldn't really make it onto Sasshi's back (or Sasshi is too tall or didn't bend enough).

20. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The song is pretty annoying in my opinion... senior members didn't seem particularly invested on the performance, specially Mio right at the beginning, though she seemed to put more effort as the song played on. Outfits are very similarly to what we've seen lately for akb48's most recent singles, I was expecting something more colorful and fun, though still cute and fresh for this due to the theme, so for me it looks a bit like a clash song x outfit. So weird seeing this new line up, it's good that they kept some senior members because the newer girls seemed a bit stiff, but at the same time it's very weird that they decided to keep the seniors that least related to the song and anime theme... Sakura, Haruppi, Shinamon looking so out of place imo. Past singles weren't super great but they had some quality, this just sounds totally unrelated to HKT48, and the choreo very static, overall they lacked group dynamics and chemistry..