Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Zumiko is adorable and talented. And I'm glad she's back. Her smile is intoxicating. I can't wait to see her back in variety with renewed energy. I'm also looking forward to a new Yuichanzu song. Their songs are always beautiful.

2. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Been waiting to watch her sing this.

I know I'm a new fan of hers, but that performance brought a tear to my eye:"), and I'm not one watching it with the "Zumiko's return" sensation :"). So beautiful...

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The song itself, IMHO, is powerful and beautiful. I would say that this is one of the best songs in their repertoire, if not in the repertoire of the 46G and 48G altogether. Add to that the background story of her hiatus and it's complete.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Don't forget that Zuumin is probably the shortest member in Keyakizaka46, just a cm shorter than Uemu (Chibizu ftw) [hehe]

5. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I know it's already been translated but I wanted to take a shot at Zumi's interview and make something creative out of it, so here's my take on it. Please take a look and share if you'd like!
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/907309301839966208

6. solidslime

solidslime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    so,did anyone find anything that would explain her time out?

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not sure we'll ever find out the whole story. Whatever it was, I hope it's behind her now and she can concentrate on moving forward with the group.

8. ProjectFate

ProjectFate Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Did anyone get Zumiko's Mobame?

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ yes, frequent messages this past month

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    To me it seems whatever her hiatus was for is something permanent, or at least she isn't fully recovered.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Thanks for sharing...
    She better take it easy. Seems like she's not fully recovered yet. Hope she pace herself, just enjoy the moment and release all worries. Otherwise, next time it won't be hiatus anymore.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wonder what really is behind her hiatus. Physical or mental exhaustion?

In any case, I hope she'll be able to fully recover.

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    If had to guess I think back problems, something like a slipped or herniated disk. I think this because it often has a long recovery time, it is the the kind of thing people will often try deal with for a long time before biting the bullet and going in to rehab and or surgery and she's hinted that she may never fully recover and one never fully recovers from back problems it can be better or worse but it always lingers.

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ouch. That's a tough condition for a Keya member with their dynamic dancing routines...

16. NyanNyan's Pet

what worries me is she might end up like himetan. not sure if her return is a bit too early. and if that's the case (about back problem) i agree, gonna be very tough for her doing heavy dance routines. she's now smaller after losing weight and her body looks vulnerable. still hope she's doing fine and not forcing it. i would hate to see her struggling just for the sake of wanting to fulfill her obligations with the group.

17. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    If it's any consolation there are a number of pro athletes past and present who have and are playing at a very high level for years with back problems. I think she's kind of top heavy and even normal sized women with large breasts often have back problems. Her losing weight would be a good thing meaning less stress on her back and while it might be a tough pill to swallow breast reduction surgery could also help alleviate the problem, if it is back problems she probably did a lot of work on her core strength so might have some abs now.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

yeah, you're right. i could be worrying over nothing (i really wish). only time will tell, just hope for the best.

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    and of course I could be completely wrong and it could have been something else entirely, I'm just giving my best guess based on the very limited information available so take what I say with a grain of salt.

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ ^ great insight! I agree that her having back problem related is very likely, because of her body type(short, top heavy, boobs) and if you look at the way she dances, she's very aggressive and exaggerates her movements, (even said so in an interview, that TAKAHIRO told her to make bigger movements/steps to look bigger when dancing because she is so small compared to Hirate and the rest) her body probably couldn't keep up back then i guess?