Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow, she is so bautiful. I'm in love :3

Sent with Tapatalk

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Yui-chans are appearing in a series of voice-training films put out by Sony's "Sonic Academy." On this page you can see a few seconds of one of the films -- or else pay to register and see it all. Here are two stills:

77151eee.png megsvocalgym.JPG

The page says that this is from a film called "Meg's Vocal Gym," and the girls do stretching to help make their bodies into musical instruments. It says you can see the way the Yui-chans really try with all they've got in their lessons. The words on the second still, which shows the teacher, say to hold the soles of your feet tightly together. The girls do that and stretch by raising and lowering their knees.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Since we had it about Zuumin in the "impressions" thread.

Very perceptive actually. I started to take a closer look at Zuumin after I've read this, and together with the interview above and even with that Hustlepress collection, it gives me the image that she is someone with very strong feelings inside and wants to reach out high, no matter what. Even in that photo collection, she shows you expressions you'll find with no other Keyakizaka member. It's difficult to describe, a mixture of sorrow and honesty, longing for something and a bit of insecureness... I don't know, but you may get the point. May this actually be Zuumin's "real" expression?

By the way, in that Sing!Sing!Sing! audition, the judge said that they rejected her because she's just not there yet and can still improve (especially her technique). He then said "She looks like she could become an idol just like that" and many people in the comment section joke about how on-point he actually was with this.

7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    [Pictures]
    From Stripe Yukata Festival 2 with Uemura Rina, Ozeki Rika and Moriya Akane

uploadfromtaptalk1468718655428.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1468718659562.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1468718663511.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1468718742492.jpg

160716 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1468718813972.jpg

She looks a bit like Nanase :eek:

[Picture]
    160718 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1468842786857.jpg

When someone knows of find a source who translate Yuis Blog please let me know :)

[Pictures]
    160719 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1468862347777.jpg
    (Koike Minami)
    uploadfromtaptalk1468862357232.jpg

[Pictures]
    160719 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1468940674939.jpg

Sent with Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2016
  8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Looks like Zuumin is afraid of goast or abnormal things. In today's Keyabjngo (and Next) they have to do karaoke in an old hospital and of course people are going to shock them. In the ending you can see her and Habu (?) hugging her but she won't move forward. Looking forward to this episode :)

uploadfromtaptalk1468977667884.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1468977701358.png uploadfromtaptalk1468977712183.png uploadfromtaptalk1468977726510.png

Also she loves meats and writes songs about things she likes xD
    Eng Sub of episode :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

Full version + her in Keyaroom

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4675.html?sp

Sent with Tapatalk

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    She is on the Type-B Cover

uploadfromtaptalk1469111414135.jpg

Sadly she is only featured in the regular edition together with Kobayashi. So she is only in the S and Mirai wo... PV but she has great screentime :)

160720 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1469111540006.jpg with Aoi
    160721 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1469111566365.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1469111608078.jpg

Sent with Tapatalk

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the September issue of Bubka magazine, Zuumin emphasizes her ambition and says: "Hirate is also my rival."

Lots of Japanese comments say this is a good thing for her to say, and refreshing openness. Personally, I don't much like it, since I value the "ties between us" that are part of the Keyakizaka pre-performance chant and of the way the group seems to work. And I guess I don't want to see any more pressure put on Techi. But force of nature that she is, it's just as likely that Techi will triumph over any pressure and Zuumin will be the one to suffer. I hope neither of them does. Their relationship seems pretty good, witness the way they held hands when the senbatsu announcement was about to be made.

I sometimes wonder if the fact that Zuumin lives out in Kanagawa (as I understand) and not in the dorm, means she spends a lot of time commuting and has developed looser ties with the other members. This would also go for Ozeki, who is also from Kanagawa, and for Pon, who lives in Saitama. But maybe my grasp of Tokyo area transportation is weak, and the commute is not that long.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    uploadfromtaptalk1469311281714.jpg

Blt September Issue
    uploadfromtaptalk1469311292247.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1469311295275.jpg

160723 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1469311344564.jpg

with Oda Nana (?)

Sent with Tapatalk

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I have these little personality worries, but she's so pretty and she can really sing. If Hirate wanted to take a rest -- or to study more -- Zuumin could step in at centre instantly.

Her extreme fear of the supernatural means she is going to keep being told to do these haunted house things. I feel so sorry for her. It's torture. Today's Keyabingo (the haunted hospital karaoke) is a real trial, but hard to take your eyes off.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Well I think she did really well and I was quite happy Oda go with her cause if she were alone. Yeah I guess it would be like Nishino in the hounted mansion. She won't move or other things
    Guys go watch it. Zuumin sang One Night Carnival together with Oda. It was really funny :D

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4736.html?sp

Here is a link to the unsubbed video. I guess good enough eng sub will upload the episode later so I'll include the link :)

Blog 160724

uploadfromtaptalk1469495680559.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1469495709282.jpg

Sent with Tapatalk

14. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

She really can't handle any of that super natural stuff can she? That scream when she was face to face with that guy at the end. Bahaha
    Seems incredibly talented though can imagine that she'll probably center a few songs in the groups future for sure.

Ended up going back through the keyakitte episodes and she's kinda stood out from the very beginning hasn't she?

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Watch Keyakitte, Kakenai? ep 13 hounted mansion :) There you'll see it.

And yes she stood out from the beginning :p

Sent with Tapatalk

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Wearing a yukata for the September issue of BLT magazine.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    160729 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1470059567351.jpg
    160730 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1470059588673.jpg
    160731 Blog
    uploadfromtaptalk1470059598014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1470059606928.jpg

Sent with Tapatalk

19. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I translated Imaizumi's Bubka September issue interview, “Idol Baka Ichi Dai” !! You can read it here.

The part of the interview where she talks about wanting to "overtake Hirate" and how she sees the other members as her rivals [Suzumoto and Hirate particularly] was talked about a lot by 2chan. But my favorite part was when she talked about her time working at chain restaurants! It was a good interview.

[​IMG]

I think the interviewer was really right on when he said "you may be a shrewd person, but there's a charming baka quality about you." I think that is genuinely my feeling about her: she turns me off with her shrewdness and when she talks about being rivals with all the other members, but then she tells her story about tripping and spilling katsu curry everywhere and I remember why I like her!

But the part where she says her mood-swings are due to her diet... well, that kind of adds fuel to my worry that she has some kind of eating disorder...

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you so much for the translation. There's a lot to think about there. When I think of her waiting on tables in a restaurant, I think of Poplar in the anime Wagnaria, who also was a combination of capable, insecure, and short.

I'm not familiar with an atmosphere of team-mates being rivals, so that still bothers me. I can accept that it might be okay, but only theoretically. I can picture Zuumin as being the one to realize her parents' and siblings' dreams, and being pushed as their cute little mascot into junior gravure and then supported as she strove forward in the entertainment world. It makes me feel ambiguous toward the whole situation. One thing I am not ambiguous about is her talent, however. Not only can she sing, but she does a very creditable job dancing, particularly in Kataru nara. I feel sorry that she wishes she were taller. Short is good.

I also felt funny when the interviewer kept telling her what kind of person she was. She responded lukewarmly to all that, I thought. And when he/she asked for her interpretation of Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai, I felt as if she decided she had to just back away. It does seem that she is not -- or does not want to be -- a deep thinker. That makes her the opposite of Neru, whose blog post today was about phone problems, but became a bit of an essay on whether or not we should be dependent on technology. I feel sorry for both of them, being pushed into these roles. But at least Neru relishes her role as the smart girl. I felt that Zuumin was pretty disappointed to be cast as a dummy in the Intelligence contest episode of KeyaKake.

She confirmed that she started dieting for the K46 auditions. She certainly seemed a different body type in her earlier photos, when she was a young teen. But several of the Hiragana Keyakis mentioned on Showroom that they were dieting, and I guess it's far from unusual in show business.

One thing I can totally get behind is her desire that K46 be named new artist of the year. I don't know if it's possible, but that would be great.

• Like Like x 1