Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171016 0730 SR:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan's Moname is a really nice source for everyone who loves KadoIshi <3

She's sending like 10 Mails every day. Today we already got 13 - and the day hasn't ended yet. We'll at least get another Goodnight Mail lol
    I'll look over them tomorrow and post a few summaries, and maybe some photos which are worth showing around!

3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chiho's in a lot of TV Shows lately. Or the same ones, but for a few weeks already. Isn't there another one coming soon too?

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171017 0730 SR:

Just realized watching this... that Chiho literally looks like an anime kyara -- one obviously of a Japanese JK and not like, Eureka*... but her eyes, her facial proportions, and gentle cuteness remind me of watching an impossibly-realistic CG anime**. :blush: Maybe like, a sim in some hyper-VR rig you add-on to your bonephone neural implants in 2117, Neuromancer-style. :cool:

* though if Naachan cosplayed Eureka in an SR... :^O^:

** I'd mentioned once that I make people 'real' in my head by imagining them as a kyara in a 2D manga, or other style of illustration (as I used to do that in pen-ink as a hobby)... they become 'more real' to me if it's difficult to do this. Chiho isn't less 'real' tho, simply because the way I imagine her, is in 3D, as in CG anime. Weird to explain, but the wife was one of the first to tell me my head is wired pretty differently from everyone else. :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan was able to get 10000 viewers in one hour today~ :1st:
    chihocan.jpg

Lately she's getting at least 9000 viewers in an hour stream (only at the evening ones lol), and now she was barely able to hit 10000. If we continue growing her viewers from now on, we might be able to rise her room level 2 levels at once lmao
    That saying, she's now at room level 254 (rank 22 of the whole 48G).
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel

She also hit her 183 day of continued daily stramings today. It's been half a year!

It's nice to see that Chihochan's showroom work finally seems to payy of somewhere :)

6. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Amazing! GJ Chiho!
    I saw how she always gets 8,000 viewers in 1 hour and I was already happy about it. Her reaching 9,000 now feels like so close yet so far. At least we got 10,000 today, even if it was a really close call lol

Also don't forget her followers; She reached over 7100 now. Congrats!

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171017 2000 SR:

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Another 6 months till photobook debut lol

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171018 0730 SR:

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I really wonder if she'll get something for it too :^^;:

She'll be online today at 8PM again btw.

11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    She finally haves some freetime again this week, and instead speanding it with her family, or doing something for school, she rather goes online at showroom? lol She's too hardworking for her own good lol

She should take some rest too ...

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171018 2000 SR:

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171019 0730 SR:

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171020 0730 SR:

I dunno if I'm just in a particularly Chihochan mood today... but I found lots of little things to like about her AM SR today...
    I've included the timestamp below so you can jump to that point, as many of the things I point out can't be captured in one frame; many of them are moment-to-moment...

[​IMG]
    Here, 0:15 secs in... is Chiho's signature wide-eyed grin... her eyes are so pretty, and when she blinks, esp in AM SRs... it's a slow, super-cute blink I don't see in any other STU (or AKB tbh) member SRs...

[​IMG]
    She waves and smiles a bit more here... you can see her dimples. I particularly love dimples on idols... and it's almost unfair, how Chiho is so cute already... but she also has dimples lol

[​IMG]
    I shant spoil this one for you... go to maybe 2 secs before the timestamp (or more to see the context)... and see for yourself -- it's amazing :blush:

[​IMG]
    This is a recent thing (afaik)... she looks up and to the right when thinking hard about something. But here she gets a teeny bit goofy with it, and tries to mimic the wota's 'uoooOOO?' which looks a little weird in a still but go to 3:39 and watch...

[​IMG]
    Here she talks about her mom getting her a copy of Yamamoto Sayaka's 'Identity' CD... and talks about it with only her eyes showing above the cover. I love how expressive her eyes are -- you can see the feelings thru her eyes as she discusses how much she was looking forward to listening to it. IIRC I think she also does the thinking-looks-up-&-right thing too, which is just too cute for words...

And that's just the first 5 mins. There are *lots* more moments that'd make this spoiler an entire page of nothing but screengrabs and summaries... enjoy! :blush:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Tomorrow is Chiho's first tour date. I'm really looking forward to it - and her unit!!

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171021 0640 SR:

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Thanks for the screenshots @stormy
    I've been missing a lot of her showrooms lately. Can't wait to catch up with them though :D

Does anybody know in which unit they placed Chihochan today?
    She didn't talked about it in her mails either yet.

Also, KadoIshiIshi decided to go into the hall after the noon performance to hand out the Goods~
    I like how dedicated they're! <3

18. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Skirt,Hirari

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    That's ... a bit of a let down tbh
    I like Skirt Hirari but I feel like it's overused. And it's the biggest unit too.
    But I'm still looking forward to the next date, which we'll finally be able to watch through NicoNico.

At least Chihochan was looking really cute with her let down hair. And seeing the showroom reviews, she must have been talking a lot about the 2 performance today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it, no so summary from me again this time.

She'll also online a 8PM. So please go and watch it live - because I can't ...
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_ISHIDA_CHIHO

And right now she's live at the PoruPoru STUDIO. It's the Etajima Discovery show.
    http://mv.home-tv.co.jp/live/index.php

DMuH6QUV4AUkcyQ.jpg DMuH7aIVwAAvk3k.jpg

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171022 2000 SR: