Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan doesn't need any sleep lol
    Funny enough that she's actually doing showroom a little bit later tomorrow, instead of earlier [hehe]
    8:00AM~

Eririn did it later on too. I'm pretty sure she did it even through the Rival Survival (her Graduation) concert.
    But yeah, Chihochan seems to do it just out of fun. When I was younger I did it a lot of times too. Even now I like to sit inbetween close standing furnitures lol

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171028 0800 SR:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Chiho's 171029 0900 SR:

Another ride-along for your Chi-housou! :blush: *beep*

There are 3 big, cannon-like reports @4:53... but upon closer listening, is actually 4 -- @4:51 there's a smaller one that sounds much softer but exactly the same kind, right before the other 3 (more @7:18). She and her fans say it might be hanabi... but on a day so rainy there are deep puddles they have to drive through? Not likely...

Not thunder either, as there's no tapering low-freq background echo, and they all sound very similar, like a combi of a big powder charge and large metal plates being banged around, re: heavy equipment on a work site. My best guess is something big, boxy, and made of steel is either being banged manually by something like a big backhoe, maybe to knock stuff loose...perhaps large rocks in a very large, heavy-equipment-sized dumpster?

It could also be big post/pilings are being driven into bedrock (would be from much farther away if so). If not... gosh I hope Chiho doesn't get Evangelion'd on the way to dance class. Quick -- find the blue Alpine A310, Chihochan! :eek::p

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    This was scary. She always has some strange sounds in her showroom's lol
    I remember the one she was doing at home and suddenly there were some knocks. Or at least it sounded like it. Though it was a sunny day if I remember it right, and they came to the conclusion that it was some Hanabi aswell. It really sounded like fireworks onto closer listening, but it was still scary when it started this suddenly lol

I don't know anything about Evangelion (except the Meme in which Shinji should go into his suit/robot or something), so I hope it was nothing like this :lol: ;)

Setochalle!STU48 Episode 4

Team 3R

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171029 1949 SR:

She's in an afterwork, kyappi-kyappi mood :blush: Not to mention, twin braids!

She also explains why it's bosa-bosa again :^^;:

Re: fireworks... I need to look again to see if there are any flashes of light or color changes outside the car... fireworks sounding like that would at least be within a couple of miles...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    It sounds like some sort of construction work this time tbh
    Though it was really unexpected and kind of scary lol

Chiho's 200th day of Showroom delivery will be this Friday. Don't forget to congratulate her then~

It might also happen that she'll reach room level 276 and so rank 19 on this day - if we assume that she'll only do morning SR's from now on and will rise 1 level each day ... and if we assume that Sato Kaho won't be online at the meantine lol
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171030 0730 SR:

A lot of talk about the weather this AM... which is odd because Chiho's seems really into it, her Hiroshima-ben's coming out. And today as with the past few days... her hair is uneven on both sides again. :^^;: That's not a bug, it's a feature! :blush:

Chiho's pretty animated this morning... not sure why, but if anything our Chiho is a teen who loves the little details... and her bits of songs hummed or sung as her personal BGM... her little punctuating quips (like "Ua!" and "Gao" -- a tiger growling, complete with twin claws)... her :hehe: and :blush: faces when excited about something coming up... and talking about comments from viewers that fire her up... are overflowing this AM! :approve:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She's always talking a lot about the weather [hehe]
    But I love when people tell her what weather they've right now and Chihochan is looking at her window, or even goes to the window, to see and tell what weather they've lol

Also another Event for Chihochan
    11/19
    2017 Festival Etajima
    DNash9AVwAAt1FJ.jpg
    Together with Minamin and Michu~

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171031 0600 SR:

It's Halloween! And Chiho's posting with a rather spooky early AM ride to work. It seriously looks like 10pm at night, her SR fans said.

It seriously looks like found footage from a Japanese horror movie... idol posts SR going to work... when something unexplained happens to the driver... she looks around confused... then sees it. :shocku::eek:

Just kidding. But that moza-moza mozaic-ing is kind of a bummer when the light is so low to begin with. Chiho's expressions -- my favorite part of her SRs -- sort of drown in the muddiness, esp when the car is at speed and going over bumps :(

Car fan stuff: just noticed that the kei car Chiho is riding in, has start-stop technology, so it must be a rather new one.

Start-stop, for US fans (we don't have it here... yet) is when your car's engine turns off automatically when you're idling at a stop for more than a few seconds. When you take your foot off the brake to go, the engine starts and acts normally again. This can save as much as 15%-20% on fuel consumption, depending on driving conditions. Common in Japan and Europe since probably late 2000's/early 2010s... for whatever reason not available in the US yet.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Hey, let her do her job! Just be happy that she's coming online during the car ride if she has to work this early! :p

Nah, I know what you mean, but I guess it can't be helped this time. She mentioned that she wants to do an evening stream, but isn't sure if she'll be able to do one. And if so, then only without timetable, so I guess we'll only get a car ride home this evening too lol

I've also finally found the Setlist from the Poru Festival
    01. Aitakatta
    02. Flying Get
    03. Setouchi no Koe
    04. Ponytail no Shushu
    05. Heavy Rotation
    So, nothing new. And if they haven't changed anything Chihochan was most likely the center of Setouchi no Koe again, while the other songs were distributed neatly to the other girls. The Etajima Stage was just a Talk Show (which we all guessed, I think lol), and then they did PoruPoru Dance or whatever the name was lol And it seems the next Setochalle!STU48 is showing us Backstage material before they change the Guest MC ...

Another Event for Chihochan!

11/26
    2017 Gas Exhibition
    16:00 ~ 16:30
    Ishida Chiho, Imamura Mitsuki, Mori Kaho
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/739
    http://www.hiroshima-gas.co.jp/event/gasten/pdf/hiroshima.pdf

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yesterday's Halloween Showroom

She already mentioned that she'll come online soon in her mail, and that she's already on her way home. I didn't thought she would change into her Kyonshi costume for us. Even with Makeup too lol She also stayed half of the time in the dark so that it looks more like Halloween. It was really fun. Fans even suggested her to tell a scary story. "Unfortunately" she told one she already wrote about in yesterday's Mail. It wasn't a scary story though; She was talking with Michu and Minami about toycup poodle - they're cute etc. - while Minami said toycup noodle [hehe]

Also today's Showroom

6:30AM. Another car ride. This time without strange sounds. She looked really tired though. And she was cold - wearing a jacket and muffler. Her voice changed too from time to time and she had to cough. She already mentioned two days before in her mail that she has quite the sore throat and walks around in a mask. Seems like Chihochan catched a small cold.

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    STU48 ga iku Etajima hakken jani #2
    http://mv.home-tv.co.jp/live/journeystu48/
    I knew there was something missing lol Minamin is in the Studio, but they show some clips from their Etajima discovery journey.
    And if anybody knows how I can download the videos, I'll be really grateful for some help. I would like to save it on my harddrive. I've found the first Episode right after it was available online, but this time I can't find anything.

Yesterday Chihochan was in some nostalgic mood and sent photos from the showroom audition time, when she celebrated her birthday with everyone <3
    tumblr_inline_oyood1Naw41uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oyood2BmNT1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oyood2Yaz11uhwl9h_540.jpg
    She thanks everyone who's cheering her on, especially the ones who were there from the beginning. She's really happy about everyone who supports her.
    She also jokes that the 31 on the cake looks like this was her 31st birthday lol (It was her showroom number).

And she drew us some stars!
    tumblr_inline_oyqclo0bUd1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    She was really moved when she left her house andshe could still see the stars on the sky. It was such an beautiful view. She wanted to share this moment with us but she forgot to take a photo lol

MV Box advertising;
    DNeShopUIAAGJJ4.jpg DNeSj0ZV4AAdw42.jpg DNeSl7rVoAAe9__.jpg

And the new photoset
    DNDhG8GVQAA_KUn.jpg
    Looks like it was taken some time ago ...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  12. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Tomorrow's her 200th SR stream. This is quite amazing! I wonder how long she'll be able to stay as an Mainichi Idol, ... now that the Events she's part of increases. And she even have 2 on the same day (11/26) - Hiroshima Satoyama Future Expo 2017 & 2017 Gas Exhibition. But she always comes online early in the morning or on the way to work anyway ... and in 4 months she'll be 16 and doesn't have the 9PM curfew anymore ...

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    11/02

Another bear sighting~ <3
    She was trying to come online at the evening too, but she wasn't able to after all. But as @Miyunyan said, tomorrow will be her 200th Mainichi Idol day.

Tomorrow will be the 3rd Episode of STU48 ga iku Etajima ... Michu will be live in the STUDIO, but they will show more clips of their (Chihochan, Minamin, Michu) Etajima Journey.
    DNoI1G7UQAAbdM-.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/926062394710769669

And!!!
    Next week's Nijiiro Episode might be Chihochan's (11/10)
    An business in Ube (Yamaguchi) mentioned on their Instagram that they met Chihochan for the recording and that we should look forward to 11/10.
    "Idols are really cute, as if they're from an different planet" [hehe]
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba-mhdDgapq/?taken-by=zakka.harutoyuki
    http://zakkaharutoyuki.crayonsite.net/

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I wish I could meet Chiho's parents (they're probably younger than I am :^^;: )... she's so good-natured and has such funny and fun expressions, that I wonder how much of it comes from Mom and Dad... [hehe]:blush:

I know when I was 15 and sick... I wouldn't have been up at 0730 to talk to anyone, much less the whole world. Then again when I was 15... cars still had carburetors brand-new, and kids still dressed like 'Stranger Things'. [hehe]

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    11/03 Morning

11/03 Evening

She's trying out to get the Chistmas avatar and go it right at her 5th try. She's really lucky. I've tried it like more than 100th times and didn't got it yet lol
    DNrwVvAUEAAsZ2q.jpg

Also, Draft Audition member #100 mentioned she's watching Chihochan's Showroom and congratulates her for her 200th Mainichi Idol Day too!
    Chihochan visited her stream and told her to do her best <3
    DNr8HbnVwAAdznQ.jpg DNr8HbnVwAAdznQ - Kopie.jpg
    Not sure if she's an ASH member though. Spl-ash twitter likes to tweet the SR's from the (former) members, Michu, Chihochan, and Draft audition member No. 110 - haven't seen No. 100 there yet.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm not trying to be rude or anything I just want to know what's so special about this girl since she was the most pages and views count and I don't know a lot of STU members lol

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    A lot of pages are just informations about her, and like one or two people being nice and replying to some things lol

Nah, but she's an amazing Idol. It's true that she doesn't stand out on the first look, but she has the whole package, and still room to improve herself.

She's a former ASH member, so she already got some skills beforehand, like her voice is really good and steady, and her dancing is quite good too. Not only her movements, but also her expressions. Though she's the best at happy songs where she can be her all smiley herself. But she mentioned herself she wants to challenge ballads and mature songs.

Then there's her character. She doesn't "play around". She's just a normal 15 years old schoolgirl. She's telling us about her school and private life in her daily showroom, and she's really cute doing so. Sometimes she goes into her dreamy mode where she will just stare at the camera/the comments and hum some songs, and this is adorable. She doesn't please her audience with little sister sentences, or other things. Though she does this occasionally on her mail, mentioning stealing some things from MiyuMiyu now; ("Let's meet in our dreams too!").

Then we got A LOT of TV shows right now, where she's showing her professional side. Like, she's talkative, knows how to reply to people, and also still be funny. She's not too shy to speak out, and haves fun with everything she does. She's just so grateful for everything she can do now. At one time she suddenly started crying in Showroom because she was so overwhelmed with all the positive response she got and how hard she had fight to become an Idol.

And she got a really good response for her Handshake Event. When you come in she's already standing there smiling, her hands already stretched out to meet yours. She's replying fast, and even knows how to speak herself if someone doesn't know what to say. And she remembers the names of everyone. She already pointed out to some people that she haven't seen them for some time at her showroom, or thanked them personally for all the gifts, and for real life presents, etc.

Wota friendly I would say.

She's also right in the middle of her Idol transformation. She was always cute, but now it's like she's getting cuter with every day <3

And she got some attention from the japanese Fans because of her Wota-like. She haves a whole collection of photos, CDs, etc. She already attended multiple Handshake Events, and is a REALLY BIG NGT48 Fan. If you watch her Showroom you'll see many NGT Fans there. She loves Tsuguchan so much. If you mention her Chihochan will go into Wota mode.

She'll suddenly start watching other girls Showrooms while being online herself, telling her own Fans how cute the other girls are.
    And she's already leaving comments at some Draft Audition members, to support them and telling them to do their best. Especially with No. 100 - though I'm not sure if she's a former ASH member too!? I only know that she mentioned Chihochan's 200th Mainichi Idol Day and congratulated her, and as soon as Chihochan knew about it, she went to her room and watch her & commented. I guess she knows how nice it is to be seen by the (future) Senpai's so she's always doing these things.

Speaking about her 200th Mainichi Idol Day, her Mail for this (without photo)
    200 Days

STU48’s showroom started today
    200 days ago!
    And those 200 days、、went by sooner than expected 笑

I told everyone during the deliveries and handshake events
    that I was always worried about doing showroom!!
    But I haven’t had anything else and I wanted people to get to know me、so I took all my strength to continue like this (*´ω`*)

And now I’ve done showrrom every day for 100 days、
    There were a lot of regretful and joyful tears
    and there were times I got a helping hand and left me smiling again
    so all of showroom is packed with a lot of memories!

The first time I was really nervous and couldn’t speak out by myself
    but after continuing I could speak more and more naturally and now I feel like talking to my family。
    I think the showroom I can convey my feelings to you on an everyday basis is really wonderful!!

I’m not really good with words and it might sound weird but I really appreciate everything!
    I’m really not used to write things like this、
    so it gets me all nervous~、、
    Right now I’m listening to Yamamoto Sayaka’s Haru wa mousugu (;ω;)

○○○san thank you for everything!

I'm sorry it got so long now lol

@stormy is also good into looking closer at the little things she does [hehe]

Edit: Setochalle is a ggod way to see how she's doing for herself. They're only like 7 minutes long too lol

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ LOL yes I love Chiho for the many little things she does... but then again, I love details :blush:
    I have a visual form of ASD, so my brain picks up visual details many neurotypicals do not.

Chiho-chan is amazing to me, because she's so normal, yet so talented. And so young! Even without knowing she's ex-ASH, you can see that a lot of her idol skills had already been moulded at age 15, just by the way she handles her fans.
    My favorite specific things: she's very calm and centered normally... but in an instant can punctuate something she's saying with a bit of emotion 'Ua!' or 'Fight!' -- she looks very demure but does have a bit of tiger hiding in case. :blush: Her expressions are funny and subtle and to me at least, just-the-right-amount-at-the-right-time sort of moe. Her facial features are already quite cute, but the fact she doesn't try to force a cute or tough or funny image is quite noticeable -- she just does this by heart... and what she learned at ASH, doesn't feel artificial or forced at all.

The older fan in me, sees discipline -- her 200 daily SRs attest to this. And even though quite strange things happen in her SRs :lol: she never dwells on them and moves back to fans almost immediately -- usually her fans are the ones who dwell. And with the sort of popularity she's seeing in SR, there are bound to be jerks commenting in her stream... but you'd never know because she doesn't let them affect her like many other idols...

When I go to SR, it's for a certain experience, just like people go to their favorite pub or watch their favorite celebrity on TV for. With Chiho, it's her sense of calm, her amazing natural cuteness, and to see a young person so talented get the recognition she deserves in a brand-new 48 SG. Her calm and gentle SRs are like a mug of warm cocoa to someone soaked in the rain -- just the right amount of sweet, the right amount of warm, at the right time, with no artificial ingredients. :blush:

Everyone has their buttons for 'on' and 'off'... and perhaps Chiho doesn't push your 'on' buttons, which is okay -- that's why AKS is so rich, they offer choices for everyone. Chiho happens to fit my likes, like an expensive tailored Italian calfskin glove -- which is to say, close to perfect. :1st:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    And I also like that Chihochan doesn't have an specific hairstyle for her/for her work. She's experimenting quite a bit, and even for official work she's having a lot of different ones. Like in the STU MV now. So cute~ <3
    39059feb3e76554d3e.jpeg 756459febdbfb8f6d1e.jpeg 756459febdbfb8f6d2e.jpeg

Chihochan was signing an autumn photo yesterday. MiyuMiyu got one as a present from her too lol
    08.jpeg 09.jpeg

And today some cooking cards (left one) lol
    DN1HyNRUEAIHnuX.jpg DN1AkE3U8AAyyU_.jpg

SR 11/04 Morning

A short but suprt cute collaboration with Arichan. Bear & Unicorn [hehe]

SR 11/04 Evening

Still wearing her Handshake Outfit!

20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906

She might not be able to do any evening Showrooms for a while now. But she'll be doing her morning ones as usual.

Also, you can't really reply to Chihochan's mails, so she wants everyone to use twitter
    DN5-d_-V4AA7YPf.jpg
    Use #ちほの日記 (Chihononikki) to comment your replies and impressions to her daily mails!