Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Needs to be at least 18 and not in high school (already graduated). Nako definitely is not allowed.

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Thanks. Only remembered the "not in high school" part and wasn't sure lol
    There's still time until they've all their work curfew stepping in. In anyway, it is/was a good fight to follow :D

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Crap! Nako just passed her back -- 351 to 350. Nako jumped literally 3 spots since I checked yesterday evening :yikes:

I'm happy Chiho's still in the top 16 but now she has a good rival, gotta rally! <3

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Happy New Year!
    (a bit late but well ... lol)

I was actually writing my long ass post right now (nothing compared to your Hinachan news posts though lol) while you were asking lol Though, honestly, I think my new years resolution is to be more active on Chihochan's thread. I know I am but I would like to add more and more things. Though I wonder how long I'll keep up with this haha

At least I got to watch Chihochan's first stream in 2018!
    180101.jpg
    Fans were asking her if she went to/did Hatsumode, and she actually did. She didn't said with whom she went - probably with her family though. She even mentioned that this year is the year of the dog - completely with barking and stuff lol

For this she actually re-decorated her showroom place again. Everythings New Year and Dog related. It's really cute tbh - one of the nicest decorations she did yet.

Not only Chihochan is New Year's ready, but showroom too. They had Kadomatsu's added for this day as a special gift (equals an tower). Which she actually got 3, and 1 tower in the first 10 minutes. She got another Kadomatsu after talking about CDTV and Torochan and Yumirin being on Kouhaku. She thought both of them were really cute. And yes, she watched the show. Everyone in her household were watching it.

She also talked briefly about the App Game. She still plays it and has a lot of fun, but she noticed that she ranked down to No. 4. Hinachan stole her 2nd spot - which her Fans quickly denied. Chihochan apologized and mentioned that Hinachan is actually 3rd, and Fu is 2nd. Which lead to another tower - some way or another.

So, all in all we got like 6 "towers", and she's back at Rank 15! A nice way to start the new year!
    15.jpg

Another nice way to start a good year (for an Idol) is work. Chihochan, Michu, Kokoa, and Honotan went to Gokoku Shrine in Hiroshima to distribute tissues and some of those STU48 collaboration snacks as a new years gift, as @marioworldakb already mentioned :)
    DSbrVa2UEAAR6wV.jpg DSbsYjlUEAAgKXi.jpg DSbzfLpUMAAS-CF.jpg DSbzfLrUMAEUAQC.jpg DSbzfMOUMAEoC4U.jpg DSc63W6U8AIlVZY.jpg DScahmAVAAALnDr.jpg DScalm2U8AE2QfG.jpg DScbHdHUEAAs9Oo.jpg DScBi7MUIAEK5Es.jpg DScgbcgVoAEE9TG.jpg DScqzeeUMAAW8fl.jpg DSei1yLW0AACvYd.jpg DSei3XnW4AEiJw0.jpg
    And a new years greeting video from Chihochan's communities twitter.
    On top of that they appeared in RCC's radio corner Kotoshi mo Ganbaruken! Omoikkiri 2018!
    DSbamxPUQAIGDsN.jpg

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I'm so glad Chiho's smiling with teeth more now -- I think her initial decision not to show teeth so much after her first profile pics and the feedback... turned into sort of a mini-complex. But now fans no doubt say she should do so, if those pics are any indication (she's changed so much since debut) :approve:

Her NYE SR was fun -- lots of back and forth with her fans. I love her "Ahaha, LOUDLOUDLOUD... soo..." delivery when she's in a good mood, but doesn't want to forget her manners :lol:

And kudos to her for dressing her room up for Inudoshi! So cute...<3

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    :approve:

The oshi war continues...until the end of the month.

My New Year Reesolution is to play one Shichi Nanabe game with Hinachan (which I managed already XD)

And also try to hako-oshi every girl in STU. Which I think I am around 90% confident I know every goodness of the members.

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I don't think Chihochan can catch up to Hinachan anymore though lol I'm just happy that she's able to have this big gap between her and Michu - and I hope she'll stay at 4 at least haha

She got so many mean comments after her haircut. Having people discuss your flaws like this is just a no. I'm really happy she overcame this. I love her smile so much - and her teeth too. Especially the small gap in her bottom teeth row (however this is called lol).

So, because my last post was already quite long, let me put this media compilation from yesterday here.

We got a nice group photo from CDTV
    DSW-vObV4AAuWK0.jpg
    And if you haven't seen it yet, you should.
    A few nice shots of Chihochan. Especially because she was allowed to do the plane lol
    DSZeknvVwAA2FbM.jpg DSZhx8UUIAENHFX.jpg DSZg0hpVoAAsWgB.jpg
    And because she is one of the girls who'll always find the camera.
    DSZhY1lUIAAG4rg.jpg DSak60BVAAAW4WS.jpg

And of course some more photos from the tissue distribution from the member's twitter
    DSbdlxoUEAARZOJ.jpg DSbdpPZV4AA8YDL.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/947688431278108672
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/947688475146330112

And a video from Chihochan
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/947688605593378818
    Happy New Year!Woof!

#ImamuraMitsuki #KaiKokoa #YanoHonoka #IshidaChiho
    will distribute tissues & Gansu at the Gokoku Shrine in Hiroshima☺️
    Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

Gansu is delicious〜、!
    (Ishida Chiho)
    #STUtissue
    After the event she replied to her tweet, thanking everyone who came to see them
    Thank you for seeing us in this cold weather!
    The 1st day of 2018 was a lot of fun ☘️
    (Ishida Chiho)
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/947762800826368000

And of course another well known group photo from STU's Instagram because of new year and such haha
    tumblr_p1w9ahZNXB1wbo0m2o1_540.jpg

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

03 Jan 18 SR:
    Chiho got 7 hrs of sleep this AM... and I can see the difference :blush: She also has her hair up and waved, which is a nice look. Before we know it, it'll be the 1 yr anniversary of STU's debut... and she's changed so much. Ad nauseum I can't wait for the 1st EP of SETOBingo and more variety Chiho. <3

Nako leapfrogged her again to get 15th in SR rankings... sasuga rival!

She mentioned hatsuyume, the first dream of the year you can remember, supposedly predicting what your year will be like. I've heard some sources say 01 Jan is a day of rest, so the dream night is night of the 2nd... while others say it's the dream of the 1st. I did have a mild dream last night, but a really wild (or more accurately, W.I.L.D.) on the 2nd. That's the one I'll consider my hatsuyume, since there's a lot more content in it to analyze. :hehe:

EDIT: just caught up with the back half of her AM SR... and she did a Joie quiz again. Winner was:
    Muscat "Y"

The design caught my eye -- I knew Yakult was doing Disney characters (their TsumTsum versions in Japan, of course), but forgot they were doing all the letters of the alphabet with a char -- clever way to get kids to collect them all... like kid versions of Type A-Z of 4648G CDs :^^;: Anyhow, they're of course, adorable...
    [​IMG]

A certain flavor gets a set of letters, according to the season? Since it was winter Chiho got one of the Xmas ones -- the Alvin the Chipmunk, looks like... <3

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    We got a few more photos from the Hiroshima Gokoku Shrine! <3
    DSgDsJBUMAEHtSJ.jpg DSgDsLdVQAI06e9.jpg DSgDsM6V4AAwKp2.jpg DSgDsMYVAAEkNYP.jpg DSgJF8eVwAA6Pa7.jpg DSgJFfPVwAAp9Nd.jpg DSgJFP9VoAAW7OP.jpg DSimaRQVAAAzkHH.jpg DSimbsoV4AAgHjb.jpg DSimWoJVAAAcH9f.jpg DSimYVqUEAAZLr5.jpg

And some other things (starting from the 1st of January to the 2nd of January)!
    I wanted to post them on the same days but I was quite busy with another thing - which didn't wanted to work as I wanted as to lol

January 1st!

Thank you very much!

Today I had radio work and was distributing tissues!

[​IMG]
    I told you to look forward to something
    it was about this event (*^▽^*)

2018、I already did my 1st job this year。
    Though it was a sudden announcement、thank you very much for coming ♪

I’m Ishida (^_^*)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The poeple who know STU48、
    is increasing little by little isn’t it? is what I thought
    I’m really happy about it (*^▽^*)♪

I’ll do my best in order to let more and more people know about us!!!

I really like distributing tissues after all~

Yeah、I like all my activities、笑

First showroom、!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The dog is hiding behind Chiho!!
    Since this is the year of the dog、、
    I’ve got an hidden dog (*^▽^*)笑

It might not mean much but because I love dogs、
    this will be a really good year!!笑
    WoofWoof!

Delicious

[​IMG]
    It was really delicious!!
    Waーi、delicious、happy。
    New Year is the best

What did you eat
    What?What?(^_^*)

Team I

[​IMG]
    Michu~~(*´ω`*)

I was able to meet Michu already in the new Year
    I’m happy。( ̄▽ ̄)笑

Michu and I wanted to distribute tissues in Hiroshima~
    This was quick、!

MeatMeat

[​IMG]
    Staffsan bought meat、!
    Tan、tan!!!Tanーーーー!!

Delicious、really delicious ( ̄▽ ̄)笑

Today was a day I got to eat meat。
    New Year Banzai!!(I’ll say this over and over

[​IMG]

January 2nd!
    Good Friends。笑

We got two different versions

[​IMG]
    Successful version

[​IMG]
    Failed version。笑

I wanted to take a photo with my friend Nippasan、but one version is only a crazy staring Chiho ( ̄▽ ̄)笑

Dog

[​IMG]
    Woof、

[​IMG]
    Woof!

Yesterday I added an Inu to my wall、woofwoof! (^_^*)
    I want to see a real one~

Haーppy

I bought some new shoes and skirts yesterday (^_^*)
    I was using my New Years money immediately。
    I love shoppingー、

[​IMG]
    I bought some clothes to wear at the Handshake Events。
    Please take a look~、!

[​IMG]
    Some delicious meat ( ´ ▽ ` )
    I got today。

I love New Year, Golden Week, and Christmas!!

Meganekko

[​IMG]
    Glasses~、!

Today I was using my glasses。
    Today I’ve been kind to my eyes ( ´ ▽ ` )

Historyー!

I’m celebrating New Year at my grandma’s house、!

Things that were at my grandma's~

[​IMG]
    A picture I drew of my grandmother when I was a kid。笑

It looks like she has 3 eyes、、笑
    A really unique photo ( ̄▽ ̄)

[​IMG]
    A snowman (?)
    Because my grandfather always made clay pots、
    I tried it too after always watching him。
    How nostalgic~(^_^*)

Photos

[​IMG]
    Achan

[​IMG]
    Piyopiyo

[​IMG]
    Michu

From the Nishi Nihon Idol Festival、!

How was the distance between stage and you?
    And the stage height?It was fun being so close~

The first stage in 2018 is Laguna Festival on January 4th~!!
    I am really looking forward to it (^。^)

uma

My grandmother told me
    I was so scared of horses that I would always cry when I saw one、、
    Especially when they would show their teeth、!!!

。。She just told me this afternoon ( ̄▽ ̄)笑

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    lol I am still trying to get up to some showrooms of this year too haha
    This being said, I was finally able to watch the one of January 2nd! Yay! ;)

180102 03.jpg
    She was sleeping in and will have a pretty casual day - going to her grandmother with her family, to celebrate New Year. While we're at it; Please check out her drawing, her clay figure, and her horse story she sent via mail lol

So this was quite a calm day for her compared to the first day of the year. But she mentioned again that she had a lot of fun distributing the tissues - she really does love all her activities.
    180102.jpg
    She even got tissues from Honotan and Michu - unfortunately she doesn't have one from Kokoa, who was with them too. Everyone looks really cute though!
    180102 01.jpg

After she had finished her work she went shopping. She was using the New Years money she got on the first day of New Year to get new clothes lol But she also mentioned that she bought outfits for the upcoming Handshake Events - as an Idol she needs a lot of different outfits. She bought some sneakers and a one-piece she really likes.

We also finally found out why it's so easy for her to flip over her phone while streaming. all. the. damn. time. lmao

Yeah, that's what she's using for it haha
    180102 02.jpg
    Ah, she also got 2 Kadomatsu again, and while drawing on her white board she mentioned how it's the same Kanji for Kadowaki, then going all "I want to see MiyuMiyu!" <3

Speaking of MiyuMiyu, I really like these KadoIshi photos from last year! <3
    e3d5a4783482a71c1e.jpeg 69675a476f626645d1e.jpeg

The Noon stream of January 3rd was pretty funny!!
    180103.jpg
    She kept getting comments how mature she looks with this style - which she rejected one after another lol

She also mentioned that she will be meeting up with a childhood friend today. So it'll probably another casual Chihochan day. Good to see she got some time off to catch up with friends and family. :)

Today was the Laguna Festival. Wasn't able to watch it but have a few Chihochan screenshots <3
    DSsI0rRU0AAA2DG.jpg DSsI1l7U0AEuvdB.jpg DSsIy8rVQAElCmG.jpg DSsIzwYVAAEcpqB.jpg

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ lol, thank you! I like how Anna wrote that it felt strange to share the dressing room with STU48, including Michu and Chihochan haha
    ASH reunions are great - always assures one with photos!

Speaking of photos; There wasn't much going on lately on their official sites, huh?
    An KadoIshiIshi photo from yesterday on Instagram <3
    26154676_140720026625933_2613411089068589056_n.jpg

And an group photo from today's Laguna Festival
    DSr-RGbVMAIfMYt.jpg

But I had a bit of time to watch Chihochan's evening stream from January 3rd.
    180103 Evening.jpg
    The first evening stream in 2018. She's really happy she's able to do one this early in the year. A good way to end such a good day; She was shopping again. This time with a childhood friend. And she directly got A LOT of people asking if the childhood friend is a boy or a girl lol It's of course a girl. Chihochan: "You can't go shopping with a boy!" lol

Then a bit of talk about her cardigan; It's the same color as Nippasan. Chihochan assured that she wasn't thinking about anything while buying it, but know she thinks that she was probably subconciously was thinking about him [hehe]

She also got quite a fewpeople again commenting on her mature look, which she denied again. Nothing she can change about it, huh? People always think she's 2-ish years older than she is - hair, makeup, and style only highlight this even more lol

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Just got done watching her PM 03 Jan SR... she mosdef looks more Michu's age with her clothes and 'do... why can't photogs for the official profiles recreate this level of cute-but-not-a-kid? :rolleyes:

Miyumiyu can be just as cute as Chiho... but Chiho has a calming effect Miyumiyu definitely does not have. :lol:

I think if Miyu wore the same outfit and hair and acted like Chiho does every SR... fans'd say 'dou shitanya?' [hehe]

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    They really do a terrible job, huh? Or they just chose unfortunate photos for some of them ...
    Not a really big fan of Chihochan's current profile photo either tbh :^^;:

January 3rd

Wink!!

[​IMG]
    Today’s wink level ☆2

Someday I’ll made it to!!☆5!!
    Someday
    Uhーーーm、☆1。
    Is it okay if I would fall back to this level?( ̄▽ ̄)笑

I miss her

[​IMG]
    Kadowakichan。
    I haven’t seen her for 3 days~、!!
    I wonder if she ate enough tamenegi [onions]、、笑

Seeing her everyday made the 3 days feel like an eternity to Ishida

Finally

I’ve met my childhood friend after a long time、
    I’m happy ( ̄▽ ̄)♪

After all the time we still had so much fun together~、
    This is such a great new year~

[​IMG]

After a long time

[​IMG]
    Today I went shopping with my childhood friends (^。^)

I bought more clothes to wear at the Handshake Event!!
    I’m such a good consumer。笑

I’m looking forward to the Handshake Event~、I’m excited。

You know、、I wonder if I’m still the same me as a few years ago?(°▽°)笑

Showroom

I’ll be doing showroom starting from 8PM!!
    It’s a new year so I would be happy if you come by(^_^*)

Let’s spend some time together~。 Let’s relax together~

[​IMG]
    Today I ate some Age-Momiji (⌒▽⌒)♪

New Friend

2Shot。笑

[​IMG]
    For more details check the STU48 members’ twitter (^_^*)

Ah、I’ll start my showroom soon!

Chihochan's new friend she was talking about in her Mail.
    DSmqctvU8AEGG_M.jpg DSmqctwUMAAzemP.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/948476619815088128

16. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Thank you for all the updates, @stormy and @May48 !

I've seen Chiho sold out 1 slot for their single, and even has 3 more slots sold soon (maybe). This is good?

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ If it's true then yes, it's good. An increase in sold slots is always something good. I haven't seen it myself yet, so I'll just believe this and hope that they will be sold for real soon! :D
    At least something little to "celebrate" again after the news about Chihochan not being selected for Renacchi's SSK lol

January 4th
    180104.jpg
    Another car ride morning stream. Chihochan is on her way to Nagoya, Aichi, for the Laguna Music Festival. And honestly, I was watching this stream while cleaning, but everytime I was looking at the screen she was staring or humming lol Ah, her car window shade was falling off - which surprised her quite a bit. All in all she looked tired. I hope she sleeps enough.

Without thinking about anything

[​IMG]
    Yesterday I was wearing twin code with Nippasan (^_^*)

(I haven’t done it on purpose。笑)

Do we look alike?Do we look alike?♪

When I bought this cardigan、I chose it because it was light and easy to wear and wasn’t thinking about anything, but I guess I bought it unconsciously because of Nippasan~(^。^)笑

Dangerous

There was a shelf above us、
    and when Torochan stood up she hit her head~
    I hit my head 2 seconds later (°▽°)

A little bit dangerous~、、笑

Everyone、please be careful when standing up (⌒▽⌒)笑

[​IMG]

Doーn!

You know!
    While going through photos on my phone、
    I thought I should send a few with some membersー!!!
    So let’s do itーー!!笑笑

[​IMG]
    Harurun

[​IMG]
    Minami

[​IMG]
    TaruTaru

Photos with the Ojichan members (^_^*)♪

I’m nervous~、

1 more hour until we’ll stand on stage of the Laguna Festival!!
    I’m already prepared (⌒▽⌒)笑

To those who came to see us, thank you very much!

Waiting is really scary~、、。I’m so nervous (°▽°)

[​IMG]
    We got some macaroon、I’m really grateful ♪

Do not judge by appearance!!

[​IMG]
    Well、this macaroon。
    I chose it because it looked like a chocolate mint one, but it was the bittersweet chocolate taste for adults、、(°▽°)笑

No~、It’s still too early for my taste。

Don!!!!

You know!!!!

[​IMG]
    I’m already wearing the costume、
    so here’s a close-up shot of my face (⌒▽⌒)笑

This is a rare opportunity~。笑
    Yay!!

Extreme Appreciation!

To those who came to the Laguna Festival
    Thank you very much (^_^*)!!

It’s really really really cold、
    Thank you for waiting and cheering for us
    I’m really grateful!!!Yay!

Also、there’s still room for improvement、、。
    I’ll learn to dance on high heels so I can do the movments better、、。

[​IMG]

Janken Poーーn!

Chicken Wings Chicken Wings Chicken Wings。笑

[​IMG]
    Seafoodー!!

Kadowaki and I were battling for something today、
    If Chiho wins she’ll get Chicken Wings
    If Kadowaki wins Chiho will get the seafood (°▽°)笑

I’ll surely eat Aichi’s Chicken Wings at the next opportunity ♪
    I love Aichi!

Chihochan also appeared in =LOVE's Otoshima Risa's twitter :)
    DSvYAdBVQAAKBsy.jpg
    https://twitter.com/otoshima_risa/status/949089659006550016

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Watching her 06 Jan SR... she's eating breakfast as it's an early show (0630), some nice hot soup -- and noticed another cute Chiho observation. :blush:

She makes this pursing motion with her lips, sort of pointing them downward. Dunno if it's from swallowing or whatnot... but hadn't noticed it before with anything else she's eaten, perhaps only with hot soup? It's über-cute, esp since she's born Year of the Horse <3 Am I late in noticing? Relatives in my house for over a week might've distracted me a bit. :^^;:

19. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Not 3, but 4 more soon. I'm glad she's doing this good.

20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ Wow, that's actually pretty cool. Though checking the Single thread, I would like to get a sold out Appreciation Event too lol

Chihochan was distributing tissues at today's HS Event. She also participated at the Show, and in the STU48 performance in the AKB theatre.
    Some photos from today's social media accounts~
    DSxGzOFVAAEwy2E.jpg DS2Qip3VoAIk958.jpg DS24dOKVQAAu-2H.jpg DS24dOIVAAETJPx.jpg
    All from STU48's twitter!

And from AKB48's LOD Staff's twitter
    DS3OWKJWAAAf3pD.jpg
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/949641978827935746

January 5
    Yay!

[​IMG]
    Yay!

I added it behind my name in 7 Narabe、Yay! (*´-`)笑

Yay!
    Everyone please try it out~!!

Wowー。

[​IMG]
    I’m playing with Michu’s hair。笑

Sorry for this~

Hiroshima Speciality

[​IMG]
    Ha~ I want to eat some Agemomiji。
    As much as I love them, it was amazing when I didn’t knew the taste and tried them for the first time (°▽°)笑笑

Please try it out too!

It’s at the Hiroshima station and Miyajima、!

Cheese and Sesame creme are classics、
    but there are also seasonal flavors like caramelー!
    I want to eat it now (*´-`)♪

I was troubled today

[​IMG]
    Today’s obento、!
    Chicken Nanban~~!

Along with Fuchan I was worrying about my lunch
    Chicken Nanban!! But after deciding
    Or Hamburger~、、I was troubled。笑

A meal after dancing is the best (^^)♪

Right now!

[​IMG]
    I’m sitting in a chair

[​IMG]
    Aren’t such huge clothes cool。笑

Our members are weird~ is what everyone is thinking (°▽°)笑

Right now、Arichan is cute!!Like an Angel!!That’s it。笑
    Recent Report~、!

Wooーーー、

Right now、Michu, Torochan, Minami, and Chiho
    tried to play against each other in 7 Narabe (^^)

The 3 got to play against each other、but Chiho was alone ( ̄▽ ̄)

´[​IMG]

Let’s have fun together with 7 Narabe~、!

January 6
    1/6

Good Morningー!!
    Today is the day we’ve been waiting for、、!

Let’s do our best、let’s have fun together~(^^)

[​IMG]
    Yesterday when I went to bed
    I noticed that the hair dryer wasn’t working、、笑

Now Now

[​IMG]
    Thank you for accepting our tissues!

I’m looking forward to the stage performance!
    Frst time performing here、
    I’m excited!
    Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu(*^-^*)

lunch!

[​IMG]
    Today’s lunch (*´ω`*)

Very very delicious~
    I love the catering for Handshake Events、!

I’m looking forward to tomorrow too。笑

Mysterious weather!

Today’s hot!!
    I was even able to take my coat off~
    I hope it was only for one day、
    I would like the winter to be continuing ⊂( *・ω・ )⊃

[​IMG]
    Summer me。笑
    Summer in Winter
    And Winter when the Summer comes、!Mysterious~

And with this, Page 31 is coming to an end~ lol
    921e7662.jpg b4f48441.jpg x240-RiQ.jpg b6819002.jpg