Kakehashi Sayaka (Saachan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy Birthday, Saachan!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday, Saachan!

3. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I hope saachan is doing well and returns soon. Am sure all her fans miss her..

• Like Like x 1
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Raelly miss her.... I hope she happy and recover well

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Possible upcoming return soon or just false rumors from fans?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    On this week HinaAi, Kasuga jokingly sang a song about his wrinkle using Nagoriyuki melody. Then, the melody reminds me of similar song Nogi member sang on Star Tanjou. Then, after I searched it, It was Saachan.
    [This video is private]
    Credit to Uploader
    A really good song. Too bad, the newer Star Tanjou only cover Heisei-Reiwa era. There are many great song from Showa, actually, like this Nagoriyuki.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2024 at 10:54 PM
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    please come back soon, Saachan

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Have been wondering (and worried too), after long hiatus, will she be able to compete, and catch up with lots of changes happened in Nogizaka, plus with the upcoming 6th gen.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I often think about this too. I put her at the same level as Yuna and look at Yuna’s meguri now. I’m not saying she might as well graduate but it can go either two ways upon return. She comes back and fans stick with her to make up for “lost time” or fans initially will embrace her return with enthusiasm but will fade out. It’s been a while and I’m certain many of her fans oshihen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm thinking if she's not back by next singles, she's probably thinking about graduation amid the hiatus. from the looks of things, those are injuries that would be hard to recover from especially for an entertainer , not to mention the emotional scar or phobia as well. and with 5th gen in full motion and like some has said , the entry of the 6th gen may impact her long term comeback

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    We are lucky if she decides to graduate. She will get a grad concert or at least a smaller-scale grad ceremony, and her last appearance on Koujichuu, and we can watch those events. The worst is when she decides to withdraw. That means she just stopped without any farewell event like that. Let's hope she can return smoothly without any problem.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    by graduation amid the hiatus, it could mean its a withdrawal without any appearance , just a better way of calling it because there weren't any issues such as disciplinary or reputation . I am wondering whether it could be the facial injuries and maybe the rehabilitation didn't go smoothly and could cause her choosing to no longer reappear in front of tv or fans again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It could be both, or she hates to go back, because she missed many chances in her life: her coming of age day, etc...
    I dreamed about her last night, maybe because I felt sad when I looked at the changing of profile pictures on the website. Hers always stays the same, no matter what. It's like she is there but also not there.
    Sorry for the sentimental comment, she is my kamioshi.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I have no idea, what might be going on. If she really looks disfigured, I am sure, noone from her fanbase would judge her for it, everyone would feel sorry. She also has great potential to share her story as a documentary of her mental wellbeing developement.
    And with 22 years of age the life of most idols isn't over nowadays. Wada Miyu joined, being almost 24 years old. Even in the 90s Nakazawa Yuko started her idol career aged 24, Shinoda Miho aged 27.
    I think, she would embarass herself more, if she decides to withdraw, as if would be a sign of weakness, than if she returns to public.

• Disagree Disagree x 3