Kakizaki Memi / 1st Generation (Hiragana Keyaki)

Discussion in 'Hiragana Keyaki 1st Generation' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    that was fast. Next time I'm gonna ask you for her autograph lol
    She's the cutest, and that photo with the dogs is just... :cute::cute::cute:

Waiting for HS reports then:chuffed:

2. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
  3. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    0.jpg

In the midst of Hiragana 3 days concert news, my own Memi fan art. (HRes here)
    Debate aside, I bet both 1st and 2nd gen members are all over the place right now, so, best wishes to all of them.
    To Memi more since last time she was injuired too.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

fanart of Memi and Techi

[​IMG]

source

from Kumi blog
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018 at 12:30 AM
  5. Obelovic

Obelovic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    This is both cute and sad... Get well soon, Techi.

6. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    Memi blog post: Nagoya handshake event, with lots of pics. Shows her using her left hand fairly normally, within limits. A photo on Message seems to show her hand out of the bandage, but still red and a bit swollen. I'm becoming more confident she will be on stage at Budoukan.

She had a birthday celebration at the handshake event, and said that now that she is not the youngest member, she wants to show an adult side more. First step: not wearing twintails, which she told a handshake guest she didn't like (she has intimated this before). I've added some handshake reports to the post.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nice work on the fan art, @Dill. And @CutePanda, I love to see MemiNeru. In fact, I love to see MemiNeruTechi. I can dream. I get the sense that Memi is pretty busy, with rehearsals, school, maybe also physiotherapy. Long gaps in posting to blog or Message, with little bursts of nice activity. More photos on both than before.

The right-hand photo above is one posters have said is causing Memi oshis to "die peacefully."

7. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Thank you @ukifune and thanks for the translation, always greatly appreciated. The exchange between Memi and Shuuta-san is funny and cute at the same time.
    I hope she got a lot of nice interactions ^^
    To tell the truth, I'm not a fan of twintails either, but on Memi they look good.... not that I'm biased or nothing [hehe]

I'd go with a TechiMemiMiho, though, I like the contrast ^^

Can't wait to see how this "more grown up Memi" is reflected on a stage though. I didn't even took in consideration the fact she could miss Budoukan because of the hand :blink:

8. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    When the injury was first reported, I looked up various medical sites, and the best info seemed to be four weeks to getting the cast off, nine weeks until a teen should do sports again, and months to absolute full recovery. The end of January will be 7.5 weeks. But I see no suggestion from her that she won't be there. She seems close to normal -- if a bit grown up, lol. I did worry, however, when she said in Message that she rode a bicycle for the first time in a long while and found it convenient. I wanted to shout: "No!" You can fall off a bicycle, too.

First reflection of grown-up Memi: not wearing twintails. Lol.