1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Kandiya Rafa Maulidita (Indy)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Kenkyuusei' started by animevoicejanai, May 21, 2018.

1. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

KANDIYA RAFA MAULIDITA
    [​IMG]

1. Team: Kenkyuusei / 6th gen
    2. Name: Kandiya Rafa Maulidita (カンディヤ・ラファ・マウリディタ)
    3. Nick: Indy (インディ)
    4. Birthdate: 14 May 2003
    5. Birthplace: -
    6. Height: 160 CM
    7. Bloodtype: O
    8. Agency: -
    9. Blog: -
    10. Horoscope: Taurus
    11. Valid since: 15 April 2018
    12. Twitter: https://twitter.com/R_IndyJKT48

[​IMG]

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Perhaps due to biorhythm, couple days ago there's something the Dutch would call 'misanderstendink'. But as melody in a song, plain melody is dull, rite? a.s melody itself is dynamic dat’s why it iz named melody . *Hey it’s a rhyme! says Sonia jkt48. No, it’s called redundance, Son. Now get back to the track.

Beside ice skating, Indy can play piano too
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Already KIII? Woah, she's got high spirit. That's the benefit of being an athlete with strong will to accomplish a work. Congrats to Indy!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Lemme in my Simon Cowell mode:
    Altho now Indy's being an idol group jkt48, as I stated somewhere she's got a typical solo singer /diva characteristics. I quite see the potential she'll be a solo singer and one day get an international fame. She can use her spare time to learn vocal as jkt schedules is unfit to take special class.
    Raissa and Isyana got good vocal skill but not the look and Indy's got the exotic Austronesian face and complexion. There's also Anggun with pretty amount of success in France. Indonesia needs International figures. Filipino has the boxer Pacman. Thailand with tourism, sports achievements, also bnk48 rises as they're closer to Japanese vibe. Yeah, a country will be more appreciated internationally if has dignity and dignity comes from achievements, not from political unrest news xD. Am I digressing too far? I've got some guwd points tho.

Many people praised Indy's performance in her K3 Shonichi last night. I believe in her jekety now she'll do anything very well.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

The next America’s Got Talent winner representing Indonesia.
    Okay I'm digressing to far :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Indy's very happy with her being in K3.

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Indy posted a photo I think she’s on the way to Asian Games venue where she and a jkt team has schedule performing. She wore an Indonesian athlete jacket. Indy has been an athlete herself (ice skating) prior to being jkt member.

Nowadays I don’t watch any asian games or even olympic but brawling sports like boxing and ufc and sometimes watching Japanese badminton chicks hehehe #exwibu. Surprisingly the two asian games official theme song “meraih bintang” and “bright as the sun” are supa catchy make this asian games in Jakarta & Palembang’s got real passionate vibe.

There’s a kid in my neighborhood living in big city recently visited. Walking back and forth in the residential alley he sang aloud the lyric “yo yo ayo” (from Meraih Bintang) continuously as if he’s updating us people in small town with the song xd.

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Indy's getting lovelier and lovelier these days. Yeah, oneself energy will affect one’s appearance.
    She and K3 will perform in Asian Games closing ceremony in Palembang, the capital city of south part of the big island Sumatra.
    Interesting she's been involving in sport world as an ice skater and got achievements and now with her idol activities also relate to big sport event can be considered as her achievement too.
    [​IMG]

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

HairsTasyalist suggested Indy's hair will look better with this side pony.
    Indy indeed looks more attractive. And with that grin only add up to her already exotic appeal.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  10. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I wasn’t wrong at all when I said Indy is a typical singer or even diva. Here she posted a photo she said with her cousins, Angga and Widi Puradiredja of the pop-jazz band Maliq & D’Essentials.
    [​IMG]

Why she took ice skating instead of vocal lesson? If she participate in AGT she’ll catch international attention [if weren't in jkt].
    I’m sure she’ll take the soloist path one day but ofc takes her gud time in jkt48 these years.