Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. tamao

tamao Kenkyuusei

I think you are only thinking about AKB48 group. In the long run, Yukirin is proving to be natural entertainer. Unlike others, she has a great variety of interest in the industry. Remember that idols are usually amateur entertainers, and Yukirin is probably going to be a reference when the concept changes. I think AkiP has placed higher bets on Yukirin than those we give him credit.

Creating a vanity label is huge step, meaning he has a greater project for her. There are actually very few artists with vanity labels, and AVEX has also fallen into the joyride. [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [rock] Of all the members past and present, Yukirin brings more stability for a long term plan. [nod] Giving her a solo platform, scripting a drama just for her, a vanity label, aren't things you usually award to people you want to 'fail'.

My conspiracy theory, is precisely, AkiP chose Yukirin for a master plan, far and beyond AKB. She's the type of person that is most suitable for
    [hehe] WORLD CONUEST!!!! [hehe]
    - just kidding - a huge enterprise. [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

She can certainly become a riot [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [angel] [rock] [rock]
    [whew] I wrote a lot, sorry <(_ __)> [whew] [sealed]

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for the interesting read with your speculations everybody. :D I really did enjoy it. I do agree with the idea that Aki-P might have some long term plan in store for Yukirin. I mean he gave her a record label for crying outloud. Yeah it is a vanity label. But still, you don't go that far with out something big brewing. :awesome:

And you know she loved KFC just by watching her the performances with. She always looked like she was having a blast with the song. It was by far the best thing about the song for me. [nod]

@Geoeyepie thanks for the link to her drama, with subs! [clap] [clap]

3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

im not saying yukirin dislike KFC, im just saying yukirin must be thinking "heart ereki" higher than KFC.

back in the old day i read in the internet many yukirin's fans use to complaints how she not treat well by aki-p even though she ranked high in sousenkyou. i always have this weird thought that maybe aki-p give this treats lately just to shut our mouth off and if thats true, honestly it works, he was really a genius man.

maybe im just overthinking :)
    but all that words that we all talking about is just an opinion with no evidence,
    in the end i guess yukirin herself didnt really bother with all of this opinions, cuz the moment she become akb member it mean she become idol and thats where she live in her dream, as long she can meet her fans anything isnt really matter anymore for her, and i guess right now she just wanna have the full happiness with her fans as an idol with the time she got left.

anyway, i just got this but dont what about:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ1MDA2MzE2.html[/youku]
    and this one, her voice is just too goddess :inlove:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQwMjMyNzAw.html[/youku]

4. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    omg that second video :cute:
    What's also great is her "Temodemo no namida" performance from during the Nissan Stadium concert. I really love this :inlove:

5. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    did yall watch episode 10 of AKB48 show? Yukirin hitting Haachan with the answer paddle
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYagIjpUc0[/yt]

can someone make a gif of it? :lol:

6. karasu

karasu Kenkyuusei

haha. that was really funny!

here it is.

[​IMG]

7. admiraltolokus

thank ya so much! :worthy: I wish I could make gifs, that looks awesome! I sure wish I could be a fly on Yukirin's shoulder to hear what she said to Haachan :blush:

8. admiraltolokus

From her g+ today...

"なにがどうってわけじゃないんだけど
    なんか変(o_o)"
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-jaSf ... -no/14+-+1

NO Yukirin, NOOOO burn them! no matter how comfy they are they look related to crocs! :panic:

Though earlier in the morning she posted about the handshake event in Yokohama, good photos of her and Haachan there, glad they have been so close lately :cute: I wonder if they were set up next to each other in the event?

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

yukirin got ranked 10th for the most girls tobe lover in waratte iitomo,
    http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/akb4839/imgs/a/1/a1009c77.jpg
    for me, she definitely tobe my lover n ecchi partner :hehe:

but, tobe ranked among these great n talented actress 2 consecutive year, she should be proud for herself. [clap]

10. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    Anyone, please, are there anybody that could explained to me, why yukirin not participated on akushukai in Yokohama Stadium on December 21st 2013? is it possible she'll come to jakarta? [wonder]

11. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    That's the current rumour right now, with her, Takamina and Haruna not scheduled for the handshake event.
    Yukirin has Team B stage on Dec 19 and Dec 23 so the schedule is tight for her but doable.

12. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

lol just now i'd like to ask the same thing , but anyone already ask :D

im starting to wonder >.< is it true or not aaaa

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    From @Under The Ribbon over in the Kouhaku thread...

Figured these should be in my Oshimen's thread. ;) Yeah..... Just yeah. :drool: :nb: [​IMG]

14. admiraltolokus

I had seen those last night!!! :drool: :drool: :inlove: all sexiness!

Then I saw this this morning on Yukirin's g :cute:
    "公演(・Д・)ノ
    こまりこおめでとっ♪♪

ホリケンさん面白すぎ問題!!
    すごい先輩だ、、、。笑"
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-04lr ... -no/19+-+1

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HaYuki strikes again! These two are always so fun together. :awesome:

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

she must really sad for have to give-in between those her 2 favorite event.

http://www.kashiwagiyukirin.com/2013/12/10/1756/
    @sillythings thanks, for the info update,
    i really want hear what voicing transportation she has done,
    i wish someone has recorded it and upload it here :p (desperate)

can anyone upload all yukirin unit song in dome tour?
    im sory i cant buy the dvd, im kinda saving money for better yukirin-support :)

17. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    [party] Yukirins Wall Calendar arrived just now [party]

Right on time for Christmas Eve. Guess what's now lying under the tree. [hehe]

18. tamao

tamao Kenkyuusei

http://blackkashiwagi.tumblr.com/post/7 ... su-no-dome

There you may watch Yukirin performing 口移しのチョコレート with Lovetan and Ranran. I think that was at Fukuoka dome. [angel] :inlove: [blush] :^O^: :nb: :nb: :nb: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: [blush] [blush] [blush] [angel] [angel] [notme] [notme] [notme]

I found some other old yet interesting videos for Yukirin fans, which I share later. One of those was a Shojiki Shougi --Mayuyu vs Nyan Nyan, if I am not mistaken -- and this got me thinking.

If Nyan Nyan is the Standard Natural Cute Type, then Yuko is the ouvert sexy type, what category would fit Yukirin??? [think] [sweat] [speechless] [think] [hi]

At first I thought the Aristocrat (ojou-sama type), then I thought, I think she was moved away from that image. Diva? No she has a more formal aura, then, the elegant and sexy type? Perhaps. Idol, is a concept too short to describe her. The Heavenly type...?? [think] [think] [rock] ;) [think] What do you guys think.

19. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Your question made me think of this interview with TGSK where he was talking about each generation..

Kashiwagi is like the orthodox idol, and had a gloomy beauty that neither Team A or K had. She has the wearing a white one-piece with a straw hat while the wind is blowing feel, no? (laughs)
    http://tomoland.weebly.com/1/post/2011/ ... art-3.html

So I guess, orthodox idol? [hehe]

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

maybe she was orthodox idol because she never just good in one particulary genre, she always balanced her performance in every genre, whether its cute, sexy, cool, serious, sad or comical. she always give every genre has the same good value of it. its just part of her idolness.
    just look at all her unit performance in dome tour its just simply "awesome", each of every song has different genre but yukirin always performed it with same grade, nonetheless.
    i just love how she helped ske girls in "hazumisaki" song, she balanced herself so she not standout over other ske girls since that song its very important to ske, she really blending with others. i think ishida anna was the one who channeling yukirin's energy to other ske members for easier team-work, since she always together with yukirin in team B.

anyway,
    [​IMG]
    look at this pic, its so sweet yet so black :hehe: