Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yep, that is SKE's Matsui Rena with Yukirin. YukiRena is second only to MayuYukirin. A VERY close second.:blush:

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

:lol:agree...
    if you see akip thought about her in some page before this one, you will understand.
    you can hit her with everything, but it will never crack yukirin's will of idol wall in her aura.
    cuz she was the only one who can do that.:D

i hope kazanbai happen today too, please shinobu, kazanbai is very crucial....

i just found this pic today fro 755, is anyone know where she was?
    [​IMG]

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @hjr1891 Is it then weird that I pair Yukirin with other members? :) I don't know if I should oshihen again....

4. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Yes, Mayuyu was at the national tour at Kagoshima today! Pic at https://plus.google.com/103959130721189812017/posts/cnqHqwW7p89

I like this MaYuki artwork c こーの

[​IMG]

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I ship Yukirin with so many members.:^^;: And you should. Come back home to Yukirin's World. ;)

That is great to know! I know you could do it Mayuyu!:omg:

Now if only the will be a Vid of the Kagoshima show....

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It's not like I've gone to Churi completely~ I'm always here~ The KII threads are dead so I have Yukirin to keep me entertained~

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    "Yuasa's G+

Nationwide Tour in Kagoshima
    Thanks for giving us support!

Members were sweaty & worked really hard! " c 大島涼花 Oshima Ryoka

[​IMG]

8. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
  9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

[​IMG]
    what happen in there actually?
    why yukirin standing there?

10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @geoeyepie You never know, she might actually be there to surprise the goods vendors XD She's trying to be incognito but it doesn't work

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yukirin incognito does not compute. She shines too brightly to even attempt such a thing.:cool:

12. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Lol. She should wear glasses and do weird face, just like in Ariyoshi [hehe]

13. Black Gekikara

Black Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    All those sellers just watching her instead of their goods LOL Not that I blame them. Forget the goods when the genuine article is right there!

14. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  15. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

[hehe]reminded me of that too.
    woman who can manipulate aura, kashiwagi yuki:lol:
    [​IMG]
    but the fact that recently she attend all the team B tour even though she seems very busy makes me very happy:inlove:
    [​IMG]
    i wonder if yukirin's father come watching?(*tough noodle)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  16. shiro

shiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    shiro_blizzard
    Thought about sharing some interesting facts about Kagoshima in memoriam of Yukirin's concert.

SO here they are: INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT KAGOSHIMA.
    1) Kagoshima is called the Naples of the East. Just as the Italian city, it is located in a bay and at the skirts of an active volcano, Vesuvius and Sakurajima respectively. Also to note is the fact the Bay of Kagoshima is result of volcanic activity 22,000 years ago.
    2) Kagoshima lies inside a volcanic caldera. Yes, the location of the city and the bay is inside a volcanic caldera 22 km across. The gigantic volcano is called the Aira Caldera. Which means Sakurajima is a volcano inside a volcano.
    3) Kagoshima was capital of the Satsuma Domain.
    4) The city was bombarded. In 1863 the Royal Navy (British) bombarded the city as a form of bending the arm of the Japanese government to issue an formal apology for the killign of an English sailor by Satsuma Samurai, which they decline. The bombardment was an effective show of force. To make the long story shirt, at the end, the Japanese did issue the apology and paid compensation.
    5) Sakurajima is not an island. Since its 1914 eruption, the lava flows created a bridge joining the "island" to the mainland, thus it is referred as a former island.
    6) Sakurajima is administratively part of the city of Kagoshima.
    7) Dialect. Kagoshima dialect is one of the most bizarre and difficult forms of Japanese, though it shares certain similarities with Kyoto dialect in its root. In present days it is spoken by a minority of the populace.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, I ended up seein the first hour of Team B in Kagoshima last night/early this morning. After the first hour Nico went to premium members only.:asdfgh: But still, I got to see The units I wanted to see, all of the units.:D And I finally, FINALLY got to see Yukirin perform Kazanbai in front of her home town!!!!:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg: And on top of that MayuYukirn TemoDemo<3<3<3, and French Kiss!:inlove::inlove::inlove: As Yukirin-Oshi, these made me incredibly happy. Words can not even begin to describe.:^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^: I am still on the look out for the vids of those. If I find I will share, of course.;)

Just wish I could of seen Kagoshima48. I did hear it, though. And it sounded awesome! Seriously love how Kagoshima has enough significance in 48G that Aki-P rewrote the song AKB48 just for this show.:awesome:

@shiro Thanks for those trivia! I love that kind of thing. Did not know Sakurajima was formerly an island and now is not!:XD:

18. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I remember when Yukirin and Sakura try to speak Kagoshima dialect in HKT Hyakkaten. It sounds like japanese language with a little Korean accent, imo

Glad to see Kagoshima has more than one senbatsu member this year, along with Saitama (Mayuyu, Paruru, Kojima), Tokyo (Takamina and Sae), an Aichi (Rena, jurina, Aya, Akari) :)

Finally they change the setlists, and thanks God for letting Yukirin sing Kazanbai :worthy:. I'm still waiting for the video :whistle:

Did Aki-p makes something special for Kagoshima48? He also did Hokkaido48 and Kumamoto48 before

19. shiro

shiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    shiro_blizzard
    Kagoshima dialect is bit like the Ryukyu language (Okinawa dialect), for it was the Satsuma Domain that annexed the Ryukyu Kingdom to Japan. Though several scholars have attested influence from Kyoto-dialect and Ryukyu language into Kagoshima-dialect. Though linguistic convergence is a possibility, though there is no association between Satsuma-ben and Korean. I am from Yokohama and lived in Kyoto during my high school and college days, and honestly, the Kagoma-ben is one of the hardest. As I stated in my DYK post, very few, mostly older persons still speak it. There is an attempt to preserve it, but most people speak standard Japanese.

Sakurajima has a small population and is place that despite it's beauty always keeps you on your toes. Even kids, go to school wearing protection helmets. There are at least a dozen lava bomb shelters around the peninsula/ former island. Currently the volcano is at Level 3, meaning a watch for plausible eruptions. Because of the danger of an eruption like the one in Mt. Ontake, the are about 2 km from the volcano is usually closed to people outside the workers from the Volcano Observatory from Kyoto University.

Another interesting fact, the song KAZANBAI can be translated as Volcanic Ash. The first two kanji mean volcano and be read as Fire mountain (Ka-zan or Hi-yama, the first being the most common reading). I think Yukirin would have been a great vulcanologist or geologist in general. Now that I realize we share the same interest in a mountain, but for actually different motives, lol.

So to conclude another long post, I will give 2 reasons why Yukirin will never give a concert at Sakurajima itself.
    1) Government Permit. The number of people in the danger area would more than the authorities could safely evacuate in case of an eruption. And there is likelihood, one could take place during the concert.
    2) Geologic. Mt. Sakurajima is a geologically active volcano and one of the world's most active. So the risk of an eruption during, before or after a concert is rather high. Sakurajima's eruptions are usually explosive and sudden. Not much warning is issued by the volcano. Thus being a permanent threat to artist and attendees.

Sorry folks, I get very excited when I talk about volcanoes or geology. I guess I would probably get on her nervers rather quickly just talking about Sakurajima's geologic behaviour and the Aira Caldera, lol.

20. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thanks for all the great info about Sakurajima/Volcano info. just want to say the Kagoshima performance is awesome !!!!
    got to love MaYuki in TemoDemo, French Kiss and Yukirin singing Kazanbai in Kagoshima is EPIC !!! Its a MUST WATCH !!!