Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yukirin's Showroom (17-07-23)

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Totally. Where some were dismissive of Yukirin's reaction-jou antics in the EP... it's one of the many serendipitous little miracles that made AKB successful, back when there was *only* AKB48, no umpteen generations or sister groups -- and H!P was waning a bit but still considered the de facto mega-idol factory...

I can see the viewpoint that in picking the Original Teams... Aki-P & staff chose diverse personalities, so as to appeal to as broad a cross-section of fans as possible. This obviously became less relevant with more sister groups and more generations... but it seems that approach's been taken to its logical end and diverse, talented personalities in ensemble, are winning hearts again. Look at NGT -- that's the second biggest part of their success story, first being their fans... but they wouldn't be there if not for that exact formula playing out on stages and on TV everywhere for two years.

AKB could be like that. With the present lineup? Doubtful... so many generations that waiting for the old guard to graduate may take years before a new wave could change the minds of new fans. But I'm willing to wait, if they could make a comeback in SSK with an NGT-like tsunami of fan passion. If AKB can make three consecutive gens gel, stay hungry, and work together like the Original Teams... it'd be a slaughterhouse, but where everyone wins.

• Like Like x 1
  3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

yukirin will have another show in aruaru city

photo removed. Far too big.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017
  4. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So I made a thing. Hopefully I won't be banned from this place :^^;:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Mayuyu's oka san is finally exuding the aura of an adult matured woman lol.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

revealing her neck turn out to be +point to me.
    whatever her short style was, her long neck always complete her overall looks.

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

That's what I was thinking... if she'd gone with a slightly more bold do that angles the bob a bit higher at the back... I think it'd be ideal. As it is though... no real complaints, other than just getting used to it. Her long hair did complement her Maetel-like stature... but overdue for change.

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Loving this hahahaha I actually prefer this edgy styling than the doll-like one in the recent photos (Paruru's usual short hair?). Still beautiful nevertheless

11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Not sure where else to ask this so I thought this was the best place: Is Yukirin coming back for the next SSK or is she done for good with it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    A woman's neck is always a + point for me. Even more if it's Yukirin's since it fits her form well, one of my favs is her debut Instagram post :D

13. richard durbano

I always thought Yukirin was self-conscious about her neck which is why she's always been slightly annoyed by her nickname.:confused:

14. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    She's more self-conscious of her long body but her long body is not a con to me.

15. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Eito Shitao Miu, Miorin, and to a lesser extent Sakura, also have quite long necks and small faces as well, which are both Yukirin traits... Sakura has her longcat body though... :^^;:

17. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

[​IMG]
    and "they" say yukirin look less idol after cut her hair....

18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    HA. "They" need glasses.

I legit love her with this look. It's mature but doesn't detract from her girlish idol image.
    She looks stunning however, so this is just another +1(10, 100 etc) on her awesomeness scale. ♡

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19. richard durbano

It took months and months for me to get accustomed to Mayuyu's new look when the twin tails disappeared. I was convinced for a time that I would never recover from that and I did. Same thing here. I'll get over the giraffe's new look------but it won't be soon and it won't be easy.

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ TBH though... when Mayu went tailless, her hair wasn't the best -- as if she herself was taking baby steps away from it, despite being over them. Now it looks natural because it feels natural to her...

Same with Yukirin... she changed her color and length, but her wave is the same -- for now. I'm sure later down the road when she's feeling a bit more comfy, more variants will debut. :approve: