Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

From 03 Nov HS event, courtesy @Cisalpine88 : NGT's section of a wall where members posted recipes they turn to when discouraged...

Katomina's 'Gapao Lunch' -- looks very much like an athlete's lean & mean meal, in athlete portions. Clean and simple and natural. :1st:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't drink Coffee but I enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino from Starbucks haha
    Generally, I really like seasonal drinks of autumn and winter, and anything Pumpkin and Gingerbread spice I will buy even though I hate "normal" coffee with a passion

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ LOL are you from Vienna, @bonjourmarlene ? If so... I envy the amazing food choices you're looking past, in favor of Starbucks :^^;:

I used to repair/install/adjust La San Marco, Brasilia, Rancilio, and Schaerer espresso machines for a small Scottsdale, AZ company back in the early Y2Ks... got *perfect* espresso every morning... and unfortunately, worked my way up to about 20-30 long shots a day, which killed my liver. :eek: So I'm off coffee... but it still tempts me to smell perfect, tiger-striped espresso in a perfectly-adjusted machine. Complex, sweet, stunning stuff. Starbucks espresso is middling at best, overroasted overmarketed swill at worst; I drink their iced green tea now. :^^;:

But I don't begrudge anyone who like the foofy drinks... they sell like mad, they're consistent across the country, and they have their adherents... esp in autumn. ;)

If you get a chance... try a Starbucks in Japan. It's held to a much-higher standard than in Europe or the US. I hear the Italian one that just opened is (obviously) tippy-top as well.

Anyhow... if one reason Katomina's traits are the way they are is staying off caffeine... I can almost endorse her emnity towards dark-colored drinks as 'not for drinking' :^^;:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No I'm about four to five hours away from Vienna. Seeing as Austria is a very tiny country, though, I think the food choices are rather similar overall.
    But it's not like I drink it a lot haha - maybe once every two or three months [hehe]

6. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Sooo, i hope it's not annoying that i'm asking, but when's the next part of that interview translation coming out?? :'))

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  8. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Well, at least she looks adorable the few moments she gets. :')

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Oh nono, not at all :lol: The interview had only two parts; they were in two separate posts a page or so back. There were other athletes\geinin interviewed for the articles, Katomina was only one of them. :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Whoops, thanks for telling me xD guess i'll go re-read it now :3

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sekai wa Doko made aozora na no ka MV (We do get some good Katomina spots in the MV)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Thoughts
    While it's a nice MV (OgiYuka was pretty damn awesome in it and showed that she is a damn good center), I am disappointed about how much screen time she got (Pisses me off that the Yukirin Kennin screws over MORE members as Katomina was one of them imo along with Gatanee and Mahohon)

So I guess this means she has a chance at centering the 3rd Single lol? (OgiYuka got screwed in the 1st Single and she is centering this single).

Anyways, Some screenshots of her in the MV
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Katomina Showroom (17-11-06)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16090705/

Plus she is apart of the Tokyo Sports Series (No Idea what this is) called "Okose! Niigata Senpuu NGT48 Iza Zenkoku" that is out today.
    https://twitter.com/NGT48schedule/status/927492268646318081

Katomina Social Media Roundup
    Photologs
    #1:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/927541279654756352
    [​IMG]

Instagram
    #1:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BbKC9fFhftG/
    [​IMG]

Instagram Stories
    #1:
    [​IMG]

#2: [​IMG]

#3: [​IMG]

#4: [​IMG]

#5: [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Save all those screenshots lol And yeah :( Yukirin is one of my akb oshis, but i really wish they prioritized Ngt's actual members over one that is barely around :( I feel bad for katomina, gatanee, mahohon and kadochan, who got very little screentime :((
    And amen for the 3° single center LOL
    And is it just me or she seems kinda low key on that showroom? Her eyes also look puffy :(
    And katomina looks so cute with the tree <3 And I'm really curious about what that tokyo sports series is going to be!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I love Katomina's hair down in front of her ears... and she looked great in the MV (of course way too little screen time :fp:).

14. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Considering her status in NGT when they started out, i hope to god they don't see her as a failed push. She was upfront for quite some time after all, but how can we bring back those days...? Yeah, Sousenkyo next year would be a chance, but seeing the fanatic huge fanbases the other NGT members have, i'm not afraid to admit i'm a little scared... or somehow we have a Sasshi incident, where some rich guy suddenly becomes Katomina fan. :') oh man... i want her to become center so badly though. And the comments section on the new mv tell me i'm not the only one. So let's keep our hope high~

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  15. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

they gave up on her push too quickly

16. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I don't think she 'failed' or they gave up on her. Yeah on the Aside MV the situation is BAD, but katomina got a bside wcenter, and she still gets a lot of jobs outside of ngt, not to mention she is still a really big deal on the stages. I don't think we have to get despaired yet lol
    But i want to start a #justiceforkatomina tag cause MY NUGGET DESERVES BETTER

• Like Like x 1
  17. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Yes speaking of jobs....THAT BLT SHOOT. I NEED IT NOW. RIGHT NOW. OMG.
    That b-side she got, won't have a mv though... ;--; but hey, it's a nice song anyway~
    YESSSSSSS #justiceforkatomina!!!!
    (let's spam anything NGT-related with that tag *grin* :^)) they will learn...muhahaha)

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Agree, she is still one of the Top 5 Members in NGT48 imo (Even though after OgiYuka who is 1st right now, I don't know where you would put her cause I feel she is treated as 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and or even 5th).

and #justiceforkatomina should be our motto for the 2018 SSK.

19. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I'm going to make a NGT hapii for sousenkyo next year, perhaps i'll paint #justiceforkatomina on the back lololol

20. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    You just need to use cash to be heard by management.