Kawano Nanaho

Discussion in 'NMB48 Kenkyuusei' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Hugglepuff

Hugglepuff Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    [​IMG]
    Name: Kawano Nanaho (河野奈々帆)
    Birthdate: May 18, 2002
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: 160cm
    Bloodtype: A

Bound to Team N.

2. Renappon

Renappon Kenkyuusei

Intro video: https://twitter.com/nmb48_official/status/978980168642453504

Name: Kawano Nanaho (河野奈々帆)
    From Osaka, 15 years old.
    Nickname: Nanaho (ななほ)

Catchphrase: Ichi ni (San shi) Roku go (Nanaho!) Namba no High Tension girl
    1・2(3・4) 5・6(7歩!) 難波のハイテンションガール

3. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    She was the girl I supported since the beginning of the draft! I'm really glad we managed to make her join NMB, and especially Team N <3
    Her favorite members / who she admires are Sayanee, Jo and Kokochan! And she's a huge NMB fan. At the shamekai on the 8th she took a picture with Jo~
    o0360027114167437734.jpg
    NMB D3 really seem to be close and she's also friends with Team K's Kobayashi Ran. Nanaho was also in the D2 pool and she reunited with Momone!
    So that there will soon be more Ponzu (her fans' name), I started translating her ameblo, you can find the first 7 posts here https://usotsukinaumigame.blogspot.it/search/label/kawano nanaho

4. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

It is really nice that she got in.

She was in Draft 2 and easily the most energetic singer/dancer in that whole pool, but no one took her...
    She went into the STU48 audition and showed that she was very energetic, cheerful and funny in the Showroom, but.. somehow she didn't get chosen.

She is on showroom all the time, I hope it pays off for her and she can get more and more fans. A girl like this could potentially be a big asset to the group if only the opportunities for her to shine are presented (i.e. if NMB has a variety show and they actually put her on that show).
    Hopefully the bad luck that kept her out of the group for 3 years longer than it should have has gone away.