Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Full song is really great, especially Kyonko's voice.
    The MV seems unable to create great impact, unless someone would point out something hidden in this MV.

Tapatalk を使用して私の LG-H818 から送信

2. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    great song but for the MV I Prefer the Re:mind version

3. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    La la la la la la la ♪ ♪ ♪ good song :chuffed:

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Now, THAT's MY NOSTALGIA JAM!

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    it's tooooo cool :^O^:
    I like No war and Goninbayashi <3 love this type of songs <3
    Sore demo aruiteru... hm... not bad... i love this type of songs, great vokal... not bad MV... but I can't say that I love this song...

Attached Files:

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I didn't expect to like more Hiragana's songs than Kanji's after Kaze Ni came out but both the bit of No War in the future and the full Soredemo Aruiteru are more convincing than the rest... (still waiting Zuumin's solo though)

About the VM I'm a bit torn: I like the concept itself, but I'm not a fan of the choreo. I truly expcet Hiragana to step up once the new9 are opportunely trained. Also, they're surely cute and create a good contrast with the cool Kanji, but if they overdo the cuteness it will lose impact.

I like more Re:Mind OP, it surely will stay in my mind longer than this VM.

Not sure about the positions though...

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Positions in Soredemo are okay. Kyonko deserves centre, for her popularity and skill. And she did a great job of the dramatic bits, too. But there's a lot of ability in this group, even unaugmented, and almost anyone could go anywhere and it would work.

I love the song. Love it. The choreo seems a bit meh, however. The setting is good. The colour thing works. But it's either the movements or the camera angle that gives the whole thing less force than it could have. And there weren't enough shots of Memi -- but that's just me. Also, I personally would like more shots making it clear who's singing. But for me the seaside version is no more exciting. That seems hackneyed to me.

No War is good, too. I just flashed on the idea: what if there were no Kanji? How would we be feeling about a first single by this new group called "Hiragana Keyaki"? I'd be feeling pretty good, myself. Maybe not quite March 2016 good, but good. One thing they are missing is a centre as impactful as Techi, but those are not easy to come by. (I'm waiting for Memi, or possibly Kage-chan, or a 2gen to turn into one.) I guess I'm spoiled, but I think the centre should have some kind of magic, in addition to skill and attractiveness.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Read comments here, and some of them said couple songs in this single sound Nogi-ish. It's funny, actually, because, Nogi's 19th single, has coupling song that sound like Keya song, Fuminshou and Boku no Shoudou. Especially, Boku no Shoudou, when I listened to it for the first time, I can imagine Keya sing this song. It means both group, Keya and Nogi, or maybe AkiP and music arrangers, has successfully created strong image, even from the melody of their songs, we can find out the group image. Or, maybe AkiP just want to make variation for both group song? Who knows. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ! Love it :omg:! Does seem like Uemura and Zumiko are absent. Also interesting that Mona is very prominently highlighted.

11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i honestly don't like how mona sticks out so much here, kinda weird...niice vid tho

12. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    OMG IT'S HERE!! I LOVE IT!
    The MV is literally so dark during some scenes that turning the screen brightness to 100% doesn't help much lol

13. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  14. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i love the last part where they dance in the mud .
    i think because of her clothes . she wearing white hoodie so that kinda stood out + the hair.

15. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well I think a theory is she sticks out on purpose, like she was significant to Techi this summer. I don't think they accidentally gave her a white hoodie.

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Seriously... What is happening to Uemura?

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Now if only they made her appear in the dark hallway to meet Techi at the end

Sick, school, some jobs we are not supposed to know yet, who knows? But she's back with everyone, recording Kaze ni both in Shibuya Note and Keyaki Shows, and also becoming more active in keya message

• Like Like x 2
  18. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

any alternative link guys? youtube region restricted, and my vpn just got expired :^^;:

19. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase

if the video does not show watch the video here
    for international fans

• Like Like x 1
  20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I hope so, it will be such a waste if she decides to graduate suddenly... Probably one of the cutest girls in Keya IMO.~

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017