Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a readable image of the page of Nikan Sports. It complicates my understanding by saying that KazeFuka shipped 963,000.

[​IMG]

Click to enlarge.

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lmao at them displaying Tecchi solo covers.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol Nikan sports hyping up the 1st million [hehe]

4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's insane for new group. Like they just 2 years from their debut single and look at them now!!

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    "If I have seen further, it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    Isaac Newton

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Something to remember. I like to make the sales comparisons, but K46 would never have gotten this far without AKB and Nogi going ahead of them. And they are closing fast, but haven't caught up to either yet.

Have we mentioned here the fact that on one of the Type-A covers (back?) there is a pic of Techi holding a flare? A flare like the one the guy set off in her and Memi's handshake lane last year? Amazing stuff, but adds to the aura. Techi the unconquerable. (click/tap to enlarge)

[​IMG]

By the way, there are now completely unsubstantiated rumours that Techi will actually appear on M-Station Friday night, contrary to prior hints. Alternatively, some posters have also spun a tale about her doing a live video feed from LA. Reading more about the supposed visit to America, it seems that the evidence is pretty thin, lol. But it's a rumour worth enjoying. Personally, for some reason I expect her to be there and performing in the normal way.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  7. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    That's not surprising. Nogi's Hadashi sold around 860k on Oricon and got certified million by RIAJ for shipment.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Can you link where you're getting these rumors from? I've literally only ever seen you talking about it, even when I search in japanese :C

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Search: 平手友梨奈 ロス and you'll get a number of matome-site pages with the basic info about two people seeing Aki-P and Techi at LAX, and the rumours that have spun off from that and from the Mexican drama director posting two instagram pics of himself with Aki-P.

I pick things up mainly from Keyakizaka matome sites (i.e., news collection sites), as well as Twitter. I'm now using this matome antenna site, which links to stories from numerous matome sites.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure where I saw the most recent rumour, but it was probably a post quoted on one of the several matome sites that talk about this. They get their info from posts on Twitter and 2channel (or is it 5channel now?), as well as from publications. As I recall, the new rumour that she might be there was from some careful parsing of twitter announcements by the program. I'm trying to remember to put source-links. I'll try harder.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    now pressure will be very strong! :worthy:

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    @ukifune Thank you. My japanese searches are limited to hiragana since my understanding of kanji isn't too great, so it's little wonder i couldn't find this lol. Even so, the rumor seems thin, but Techi not participating in the 2nd anniversary live makes it seem a little more realistic. Not being present for a group event as important as that? If it's not a due to health, it has to be something important enough to warrant missing a 3-day live. Some people are saying a movie shooting in LA?
    As for this single, following the most recent news on techi's absence, I have 0% hope in techi being present in today's Music Station.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You sure it's not just your mind, uki?

13. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    That's what I read too. Too bad I can't watch.... I'll be in a meeting then

15. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    When is Music Station?
    Couldn’t find the time lol..

16. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    20.00 ~ 20.54 JST

17. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    3rd day sales: 31,710

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's still an achievement.
    It means thee is a demand and the end sales might be around the million.

AKB had this type of news with Beginner and it ended up surpassing the mark.
    Nogizaka had the same with Sayonara no Imi and it got to 950k.

So... yeah, I wouldn't worry about Keyaki. I'm sure this is their first million.

They're at around 760k now, right?

19. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i didn't see techi on msta at the backstage :(:(:(:(
    the 3 are absent again

20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka