Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Might have been shot before? I mean the cm.
    Just read that haruppi's out for the 3/20 thumbnail 2-shot. It's really disappointing. I really wanted to meet her and i had 3 tickets. Stupid wrestling.

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I am looking forward for Haruppi's SSK speech on the stage in 3 mths . I bet there will b lots of tears of joy, sadness and gratefulness.

Goosebumps when I think about it… all e emotions n reactions pouring out of this gal. Really looking forward for that moment :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well I feel for you, I hope she will be back soon, I miss her smiling face. Seeing her in that ad at was nice, and her pictures in the Shoot sign outfit was great even though she has not been able to be in performances. I hope she will make some of the spring tour dates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Maybe it's an injury in an embarrassing place like a groin injury and that's why they don't report it [hehe]
    Alternatively, it could be a family issue? Some girls have missed work for that before, and it's usually not talked about outside of a vague "family issues" statement because it's a private matter.

5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^^
    Thank you. I really wanted to meet her which is why i bid for mor than 1 ticket. And these opportunities are few and far between for foreign fans. Thankfully i've already seen her in person but from afar. I hope she recovers soon.

6. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

i hope she will be back as soon as possible.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

7. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    We all hope and believe so <3

8. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Looks like Haruppi made it into senbatsu for the latest single. Hopefully she's able to take part in the performances and the MV by then.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The Senbatsu is the Nkon (Nコン) choral group line up and the single is the same song. She was able to stand and sing at the beginning of this month, so she should be able to do the same when they film the MV, especially if it is like Sakura no Shiori, where all they do is walk around (no real dance moves). I too am hoping she can perform in the MV and public.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hopefully yes. And I'm praying she'll be back in some capacity for Lovetan's graduation. The SSK candidacy period is coming up which will hopefully see her coming to the theater to apply.

The Kodama sentail have some recent posts for the foreign fans, one on a prominent Haruppi fan who I think summarizes a lot of peoples feelings in this time when Haruppi is out injured http://ameblo.jp/kdmsentai/entry-12257663239.html

The latest post is about the candidacy system, it's interesting to see the Japanese view on the system and the sentai's view http://ameblo.jp/kdmsentai/entry-12258835869.html

11. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

I was hoping she'll make it at the 1/Apr SSA concert but I just read that she'll be absent too.

12. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

any news about haruppi?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

13. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

I'm devastated that Haruppi didn't join the election... I'm sure she's thought long and hard about this, and that it may be better for her to sit out and rest than to go through stress and anxiety when she is already injured, but it also would have been great to show her our support and give her a good result.

As long as Haruppi is satisfied with her decision and can recover then I'm happy... hopefully we can get some sort of message from her soon explaining her thoughts.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's very worrying. I don't know what else to say at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  15. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I don't want to think about the pain Haruka is feeling right now but WE need to face it right now, respect and appreciate it. She must've had the toughest time to choose, crying harder than ever right now inside. I'm sure she doesn't want to let her fans down but she chose what's for the best right now and for her future. I don't want some of her fans to be discouraged, maybe I'm telling this to myself too that's why I'm posting this. Haha

Let's continue to support her

• Like Like x 2
  16. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yes! Let's keep supporting her! Im so sad she's not participating but also Shocked! Why now when she's so close to kami7 and all but mostly I'm really worried, also because we know nothing, is she sick, is she injured, or exhausted?

Still, I will never stop supporting her everyway I can! Still, this year I'll give some support to other HKT girls instead hoping that next year she will be back, stronger than ever (I hope!) ...

• Like Like x 2
  17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    actually, we are not sure that she doesn't participate. She hasn't released a statement.

Her situation is quite exceptionnal, and i don't think management would be butthurt to say the deadline is over for Haruppi who is very sick.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am worry about Haruppi and hope we got some official statement from HKT48. Its been 40+ days since we heard from Haruppi.

19. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I am hoping that she releases a statement whichever way it is. I will still support her wholeheartedly.
    Knowing how hard she works and how much she blames herself for letting down her fans. I hope that we can convey our thoughts, prayers and love to her. Comfort her in this trying times and help her move on to victory

That being said I hope that if she did not turn in her candidacy due to her illness that management grants her an exception

But I think if she is not 100% , I think she loves HKT48 and her fans enough to not take up a spot which someone can gain and or rise higher due to a sympathy vote. She would want to do it on her own strength.

We the meroppis will await her return and always support her.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

20. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I wasn't expecting her to run at all so I'm not surprised by this. I think that whatever is happening to Haruppi right now this is the best decision she could have made, SSK was always very stressful for her and she doesn't need that right now.
    I hope we hear something from her soon, whether it's good or bad news.