Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I miss Haruppi.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Me too!I saw a gif set yesterday or 2 days from her bd stage last year so I went back to look the intro part and it made me miss her a bit!

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Definitely. Just yesterday, I was watching Labrador Retriever and the Making of, looking at the back row trying to spot Haruppi and Kojimako, both wearing the not bikini bottoms that the younger members had to wear.

4. Mira

Mira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    And she could not control her dog that time. Haha. Very funny. I miss her too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I miss haruppi:cold: im worried that she'll suddenly announce graduation since she's haven't been active in so long. And will her fans still support her when she come back from hiatus???

6. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I am incredibly pissed off at everything right now. At the timing of Haruppi's sickness, at the management, everything. Sakura, Jurina, Kojimako etc. had just been picked in Produce 48 and all I was thinking was the fact that she should be there as well. Korean fans and Kpop fans would know about this beautiful, cheerful incredibly amazing short haired adorable girl called Haruppi. She'll become more popular, and maybe even have more votes in sousenkyo. She should've been in a three way battle between Jurina and Sakura. But no. Because right now she's in an indefinite hiatus and everyday I dread the day that she would show up and just announce graduation. Im afraid that all the efforts she did would be thrown under the bus. She wouldnt experience being in Kami 7 anymore. She will never have the chance to beat Sakura. And i'm just so sad right now. I cant.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it didn't come to my mind. I thought that, she would be happy to see Sakura after such a long time, as an HKT nakama.

I think that what is frustrating, is how things could end up. A small notice on the website, that haruppi retires. Without proper concert, farewell. Considering her history as an idol, it would be quite an insult.

This is the time when being rational is too painful and we let ourselves pray, or light a candle. It doesn't do a damn thing but it ease our pain.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That would be the worst thing. If she really has to retire from showbiz and no proper farewell concert was given to her

9. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Since I am on my way to lose weight which I gained over winter, I was thinking about Haruppi...

Unfortunately sometimes big stress make us "bigger":whistle: but all we have to do is recieve good support and work hard to get back to shape. It would be SOOOO COOL if Haruppi make her fighting with her weight public, so everybody could support her and the other way - she could give her support to many people who need it! And by the way this would be good PR for all AKB (as they beeing blame for being too harsh about girls image).

As for me - I sufferd from eatting disorder for a long time and I know how hard it is to admitt the problem.
    Of cours I don't know what is exactely an issue with Haruppi, but I really hope she will get better soon!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mira

Mira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    In 2015 lucky girl ranking. Haruppi ranked first as someone who will get "big" in the future (2nd: Yamada Nana 3rd: Ichikawa Miori). It was said that she was born fated to be "big". I was shocked. Can fortune telling be this accurate?

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Short answer: No. [hehe]

Before she ever applied to HKT Haruppi was a chubby child but trimmed down after joining the school basketball club. She said herself in social media that if she didn't exercise to an idol level that she'd gain weight.

• Like Like x 1
  12. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Since when did Haruka changed her name in G+???

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Strawberry?

14. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yeah? Was it recently or after hiatus? :<

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Would of been recently-ish. As in sometime in the last three months. That was when I looked at her G+, and it was still the old header, name and avatar back then.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think it must be pretty recent, somebody would have noticed before HB otherwise. The last archived page was march the first and it was normal so at least since then

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yesterday was the senshuuraku of the current Team K stage and means Haruppi's kennin is now officially over, she was the longest serving kennin with just over 5 years in the position. Unfortunately Haruppi wasn't present at the stage but she was represented by her fan committee who contributed a large flower stand

The green flowers represent her Team K kennin, the pink flowers represent her Team A kennin and the turquoise flowers represent her HKT membership.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sakura are using haruppi’s otona ressha outfit for 53th Single Worldwide SSK Poster

A4430F08-D0CC-4F87-9C86-089CC5A3F397.jpeg 369E9EA4-6F61-441B-AE74-14BF913570D5.jpeg

i dont know how respective fans responds for this , but personally for me who loved both of them ( in fact i support all HKT members on SSK ) i really like this choice

Dont know too much for “well known” haruppi wotas twitter acc / blog but , some which i read it have good responses?

Eventho there’s some said sakura desperately throwing her pride away for asking some help in her last ssk , if anyone outside sakura’s oshii would help , honestly i’ll dont mind :v:

===================

Congratulation for Haruppi after finished her kennin as most long serving kennin in akb history.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

One of the best Haruppi fan illustrators in Japan, Tarwan, posted this picture on twitter yesterday in support of Sakura's campaign, with Haruppi/Sakura/Sasshi

DdoNwrPVAAARsvj.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  20. Kurasa

Kurasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is actually pretty awesome. The flag of hakata gets me everytime.

Just knew haruppi kennin has ended and as the longest, sweet!
    Have we got any news about her recently?