Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Considering that I am responsible for over half of those votes, I don't feel that positive at all...

3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Mako is back in the top 20, but barely missing out the Senbatsu. She got 36,127 votes, the most she ever got.

4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    She got a great result but the barrier was just too high... at least she didn't suffer a drop like many others

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    At least she recovered from her “scandal” that resulted in last year’s drop.

6. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Translation of Mako SSK Speech.

----
    BTW, from my observation, I think she lost quite a number of her old fans this year. But she gained a lot more, especially from the Disaster Prevention poster. So it's a net positive.

• Like Like x 4
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On Discord, so many people were commenting on her smile when so many speeches were full of tears.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I think Mako-chan did well considering it has not been the best year for her. Hopefully P48 nets her some new fans so she can finally reach sousenkyo!

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    What "scandal" was this?

Mako seems to be really popular in P48, although the popularity there and during SSK are quite different. E.g. Mako is way more popular than Juri in P48, but during SSK Juri won quite easily.

10. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    An increase of 6,428 votes ~ but we fell 3K short for senbatsu
    Still, i was really glad to see how positive Mako's reaction was.
    Out of everyone she was the one who showed a brightest smile ! Next year will definitely be her year. If we can get 10K more votes or even 5K more, as long as the senbatsu requirements don't change.

Her vote count was 36,127 -- ( I voted 27 times ~ )

11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It is said that she organised a birthday party for her Johny Junior male classmate at her house sometimes in Septermber 2016. Allegedly, someone sold those photo to bunshun, and the news was released on May 31, the release date for the voting single last year. (It was the WORSE time possible)

---
    I am going to have to disagree on 'not being the best year' here. She has one of the great year IMO. She's in media senbatsu for TT. She didn't make it to media in Jaabajaa, sure, but I tend to believe that is because of schedule conflict more than anything. (She's first non-media; the media is really small; in senbatsu she is almost always next to Annin, but it wasn't the case here, etc)

The disaster prevention poster is a pretty big deal too, because it's everywhere in Japan, but since it was only from April, so it may not be effective as much.

PD48 may be on its way to be huge on her, but I am still skeptical on this. Sure, she got a lot of camera time in Ep.01, but it could be because of her variety reaction than anything else (she usually get a lot of cut in AKBINGO too, for the same reason. I actually counted, and in the episodes where they were trying to find next variety queen, Mako got tons of cuts for her reaction in studio). She might be MNET favourite too, who knows.

I said here before that I think she actually lost quite a number of her long-time fans this year, and I think she also realised this as she seems to be really, really scared of SSK this year (you'd know if you read her mail, she tend not to say negative thing on her public SNS). I am glad she did it though, as it proved that she recovered with her new fans (who don't know AKB before). Now, it might be possible entirely that she might not join SSK next year, but if she do, I do think that her new fans, after they realised what SSK is from this year, will definitely vote more next year.

She might not make it into senbatsu, but honestly, it is almost like she did, with how few AKB members rank above her (just 5). She ranked 2nd in Team K (behind Tomu). She is still ahead of pretty much all newer-gens (except Nako-Miku). She is ahead of Miru (surprise, but she is also ahead of Miru in TT senbatsu, so...). But honestly, it is already over my expectation.

Congratulations again! Last year was good, this year might be the best year ever!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I´m very happy Mako is getting more popular, she deserves it!!!!!.
    And hopefully she can join senbatsu next year, I hope!!!!!!.And I was really happy with her reaction as well, her smile was so adorable and she was happy about her ranking.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    My Japanese head hasn't really turned on yet today, but I think Mako-chan has tweeted that she was present on a World Cup Show on NHK Osaka at 11:30am JST(either as guest or in a preview i'm not sure). This is because Japan play their first World Cup game later today against Colombia.

"このあと11時30分から、NHK大阪「ぐるっと関西おひるまえ」さんのワールドカップ特集の生放送に私も生出演させていただきます!!!"
    "ぐるかんお邪魔しました!拙い進行失礼致しました...とっても楽しく、勉強にもなりましたサブローさん、あみるさん、山野さん、上田さん、そしてスタッフの皆様ありがとうございましたついに今日21時から日本の初戦! テレビの前で応援します! 頑張れ!ニッポン!"

She also posted two photos of her visit
    nhko1.jpg nhk02.jpg
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1008896593796292608
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1008923035775131649

edit: Looking on twitter she was there the whole time I believe. I found this tweet which has a video of the very end of the show

https://twitter.com/triple_crown48/status/1008920439916093442

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Japan won, Mako must be happy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her tweet about the game made the news!

Whee! ! ! (emoticons removed)
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1009072329316421635

The news:
    AKB Mako Kojima also delighted for Japan's victory "Whee ー"

Members of the AKB 48 group's football team also enjoyed the Japanese delegation who won Colombia at the World Cup Russian Football Tournament.

Mako Kojima (21), who is MC at the football web show "F. Chan TV", tweeted at the moment of the game, "Whee!!! (T_T)" at the moment of the game.
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201806190000838.html

[I had to fix google translate: the article said she wrote ウィーーーーーーーー!!!(T_T), but google messed it up. I didn't change won to beat or delegation to team because I figured you got the meaning.]

Edit: I messed up. Whee is a perfectly good English word to express joy, so I changed the wow I originally used to whee.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Was there any SR from Mako watching the match between Japan and Colombia? I am looking for and nothing u_u

18. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yep, when she tweeted that she was going to be on that show, most people assume she's going to be a guest. But it turns out she is the facilitator. Great experience!

I just wish there's more F.Chan TV going on. She mentioned before that they cannot fit that into her schedule. But at least she still have football-related jobs.

I believe there is one. At least not on SR.

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  20. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I thought girls! last year was a women magazine...

A few additional updates that no one mentioned yet:
    Her past week schedule seems to be packed with magazine shooting, World Cup works, and Team K lessons.

I actually planned to update these earlier, but I got caught in Monday's Osaka Earthquake lol.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3