Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Super interesting interview! I don't know much about the Team dynamics so that was really neat to learn.
    So many of my favorites discussing each other~
    I love reading about the interpersonal relationships
    From reading this I get the impression Miichan thinks a lot about the younger members and maybe doesn't feel a great deal different from them except for her obvious great deal of experience

2. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

what i means is Miichan having that " ah i remember the old day when yuko, acchan, takamina, mariko and others....." stories to mako since she the only 1 that been thru it all. When she decided to end her AKB career, she should write a book about her and AKB. theres must be a lot of interesting stories.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ah, ok :) ... you used the term 'namedropping' which in my culture is/can be seen as something negative as it is used to make oneself seem more important, so my Miichan defence mechanism kicked in :)

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I went back and looked for dropped names: Yuko, Sasshi, Kojiharu plus herself, Mako, Haruu, Naachan, and Naru. Only two are from the Ori gens, and Mako was in senbatsu or MVs with all of them, including Yuko twice, MSM and Yuko’s graduation song, Kyou Made no Melody.

Given that Miichan was talking about Mako, I didn’t see any name dropping.

5. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

ahhh..maybe i should use "shoutout" next time

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Except you wrote "the old day when yuko, acchan, takamina, mariko and others.." and she only mentioned one of those four, the one Mako was in two MVs with. She wasn't talking about the good old days as you implied, but about Mako.

7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, she probably does care about the juniors (other members have gone on record with that in the past), but for sure she cares about the girls she was kenkyuusei with ... and that became Team 4, those are her girls after all, first they accepted her after her demotion, then she tutored them and led them. It's her second family in AKB after original Team A, only she's now no longer Benjamin, she's Nestor.
    (ok, maybe third family after Akimoto Team K)

8. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

what i means is mako remind her of her the old members because of mako personalities similar to the, If you are someone like from example 8th generation (example), you wouldnt use yuko and others name like you know them but miichan can because she know them. And when i wrote " the old days......." its a figure of speech.

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You and I learned a different history. Mako joined Team K 2014/2/24 and Yūko graduated on 2014/6/9. While only for a few months, Mako and Yuko were teammates, and when Yuko chose who she wanted on her graduation song, here are the ones from Team K (not Kennin) Yuko chose: Yuko, Rie, Mako, Kacchan, and Yuihan. (And yes, I think Yuko chose them, not management.)

Mako is 14th gen, not 8th, and she can talk about Yuko because she knew her. Miichan isn’t the only current AKB48 member who knew Yuko.

10. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

obviously you and i are not in the same wave and let just drop it before things get more confusing.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  11. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Some news,

First, JuriMako unit (yes that's apparently the unit name and not MJ as listed on the site. Creative, I know, esp. since last year was NanaMako) failed to pass qualifier. Mako does not seems to mind though.

Second, Team K is scheduled for July 19, 23, and 24, with two performances each for total of 6 stages. Thumbnail is scheduled for July 21. I am betting on of those is Mako seitansai, though members lineup has not been announced for any of these stages. I guess PD48 really messed up Team K performance schedule.

Third, she got herself a girlfriend (Yes, that's the translation). Rie even asked when she will be introduced. To which Mako said that poaching is not allowed.

DkXhAloVAAAoak6.jpg DkXhAl2UYAA9pk2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    MJ is their pair name (the same as Namako). But their sign to put board read JuriMako.
    793982.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Got it. That board actually shows up a lot as it hung right behind the referee, as you can see in this shot of Yuiyuihan from Nikkansports.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nikkansports/status/1028192837945323521

[i am not home and copying images is very difficult where I am]

P.S. Mako was 6th in the Stage Member Ranking, a very good showing in my opinion.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    News:
    • Mako start using Tik Tok App. Her ID is mako_2525. It's worth downloading the app (though she posted all her video on instagram story yesterday)
    • Her seitansai will be on Sunday Aug 19, 17.00 (JST).

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Seitansai Letter from STU48 Tanaka Kouko to Kojimako:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Hope that she listen to that STU kouhai request "So, please don't graduate yet.".. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Excerpt from her latest tweet: If it wasn't for Mii-chan and Shimada Haru-chan, I wouldn't have seitansei today.

I don't think she would graduate soon though -- she seems to now have some reason to stay in AKB. She even mentioned in some radio show last month that implies that she might be here for at least three more years. As much as possible, I think she want to support Naa-chan in AKB.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Haruu’s flowers.

Dk9kczaU4AASw65.jpeg
    Tweet link above.

P.S. Haruu retweeted Mako's tweet. This is the first time Haruu has tweeted about AKB48 members since her graduation. And the last tweet about members was with Mako and Miichan, just like this one was.

Added:

Mako will be in Mer again, this time in the November issue.

38850531_408361276355870_3348550563468935168_n.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmst_LCh2AO/?taken-by=makochan_2525

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1